Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Dominance Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-20-2004, 11:56 AM
Me

Jenny's Strap-on Penis

Jenny bought a strap-on penis today. She had to drive 60 miles away to avoid the watchful eyes of anyone here. She chose not to order on the internet for two good reasons: 1) she did not want any of her children to find it in the mailbox first, and 2) she did not want anyone at the local post office to know what it is. Just having it in her hands brought in a stream of feelings, the two dominate ones being happy anticipation and trepidation. If successful, she anticipated having a great time, but if not, it could ruin the whole relationship.

The instructions were simple so she tried it on. Standing to the mirror, she laughed at the sight of a penis on her. She turned sideways and giggled like crazy. “God, it’s huge,” she thought. Laughing all the while and a little embarrassed even though she was alone, still sideways in the mirror, she reached out pretending to hold a person’s hips and thrust back and forth imitating intercourse. For an instant, she fell into a strong feeling of lust. Her face changed from a smile to a tight-lipped look of intense focus, and, while still imitating intercourse, she heard herself say, “Fuck you man; fuck your ass,” in a deep, strange voice. Wanting to play some more, she ran over to the bed, got down on her knees, and slid the strap-on penis in between the box springs and the mattress.

She started to fuck the bed. For a moment, she felt what power and energy a man must feel during intercourse. She controlled each thrust: fast, slow, hard, staccato. It was up to her. She sensed how a man might feel when he pulls out until just the head is in and freezes there while the woman asks for, begs for, screams for more cock. Lost in the fantasy, and in one swift movement, she jammed the penis in hard three or four times each time practically yelling out, “yes, yes, yes,” suddenly aware of an anger building inside. Unable to explain that anger, she turned away from it, pulled out of the bed so to speak, and got up off the floor. Taking the thing off, she thought, “If this works, it’s going to be great.” Once she became efficient putting it on with one hand, she put it under her pillow and went out to fix dinner.

Sam was coming over for dinner tonight. They had been dating for nearly eight months, and it was going good. They communicated well together, had similar interests, and were very compatible in bed: yes, the relationship was going good. Jenny was starting to think that he might be the one. She was also wondering if he would bolt when he discovered what she had in mind for tonight, but she needed to know how far he was willing to go with her.

The evening was pleasant, relaxed and casual. They were feeling more and more comfortable with each other every day. They would often sit quiet together without having to fill the time jabbering. With the children already asleep in bed, Jenny and Sam started getting ready for bed themselves. Their lovemaking that night was relaxed and casual as well. Foreplay was adequate but not super hot. In fact, when he tried to enter her in the missionary position, she had to lubricate herself with saliva. Once inside, he started going faster. She reached up to stroke the side of his head, saying, “Baby, slow down a little. Let’s make it last a while.”

“OK. Sorry,” Sam replied. He slowed down a bit too much then. Jenny knew he was not an experienced lover; in fact, he didn’t seem to have any special lovemaking skills at all. She wasn’t worried. If they stayed together, she planed to teach and train him to please her. She was going to start tonight actually. The strap-on penis was under her pillow ready to go. She had to get him in position first. Staying inside of her, she rolled them over on their sides for a moment, and then continued until she was on top of him. She had stopped moving all together, and he went limp. “Roll over honey. I’ll give you a little shoulder rub.” He did, and she began.

Using one had to rub; she put the penis on without him knowing it. She wiggled down between his legs, spreading them wider and wider. The last thing she did before pushing the dildo up his butt hole was to smear it with lubricant.

“What the fuck are you doing?” he yelled.

“Relax hon. This is something I’ve wanted to try for a long time now,” she responded.

“Well this isn’t something I want to try. Now get off,” he demanded.

With a flash of unknown anger, she slapped his butt hard and commanded him to shut up. Before he could speak again, she slapped him again, this time ordering him to “roll over damn it, and spread ‘em wide.”

He was shocked by her domineering manner but somehow excited also. Sam was a strong man with a healthy ego and good self-esteem, but the idea of a dominating woman was exciting. I guess everyone, male and female alike, has some sort of domination fantasy.

When he did roll over, she grabbed his ankles, jerked them up and out, and rammed that strap-on dick deep up his poop chute.

All he could say was, “Ouch. Fuck that hurts,” and then she started going fast and furious. The pain he felt subsided. She kept up the pace and started to say things like, “Fuck you man,” and “Fuck that ass.” He would have to talk with her about that mysterious anger later, but right now it was a turn on.

His dick was soon hard again. He was getting turned on. Being screwed in the ass didn’t feel great, and it did hurt some, but it wasn’t entirely bad either. Every couple of times when she stuck it in real deep, she hit something inside him that felt fantastic. Now he was pushing his hips up to meet her every thrust, and they were in a hard, fast fucking rhythm. He grabbed his cock and started beating off just as hard and fast as she was fucking him. “AAAAAhhhhhh, shit. Fuck me!” he cried.

“Fuck your virgin ass. I’ll fuck your ass baby,” she said in a sexy voice. She was in another world now, feeling how great it must be for a man to jab his dick in and out of hot, wet pussy or ass.

“I’m cummmming,” he grunted. “Open your mouth; open your mouth,” he said. She kept fucking his ass repeatedly and she bent over his twitching cock just as he shot a load of cum straight up so she could catch it in her mouth. He must have kept jerking his penis for two minutes after orgasm. When he came back down to planet earth with a limp and spent dick in his hand, Jenny plopped out of his butt and and layed down on her back. “Eat me baby,” eat my pussy, and drink my cum.” He did.

Jenny and Sam got married a few months later. They continued exploring the limits of sexuality and lived happily ever after, except for that one incident with the whip and the kitty scratching pole.

feedback

Last edited by fzzy : 09-27-2005 at 02:31 AM.