Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Dominance Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-24-2008, 10:22 PM
Married Couple

Chapter Three

A week had past since William had first laid with Brooklyn. After the vows they had made to each other, she had given herself freely to him anytime he was ready. He made sure each day to let her know how much he desired her. And she made sure to let him know how much she enjoyed his desire.

It was nearing midnight when William was awaken by a light rapping on his cabin door. He had just pulled his arm from under Brooklyn's sleeping body when his first mate, John Hankins, entered the room. "We're nearing home, Will," he said as he pulled his pants and boots on. He noted his first mate head nod towards his sleeping woman as he asked, "What do you want to do?" Leaving the room, he pulled the door closed so their talking would not disturb her. "Wake my parents and all those necessary," he said as they walked away from his cabin. "Including Anna," John asked.

William stopped and turned towards his first mate and best friend since childhood, and gruffly replied, "Especially Anna. When she asked me once to carry her up to my bedchamber, like a groom would his bride, and announce to my household that she was mine, I told her that the only woman that I would carry in, in that fashion, would be my wife." He pointed back at his cabin and finished by saying, "And that is just what I intended to do with Brooklyn. I want no mistakes made in whom my chosen bride is, John. I want everyone in my household to know that she is mine, and mine alone."

As they continued to walk, John said, "You know what Anna's response to that will be. She will not stand for you replacing her with a younger, and if I might add, more beautiful woman. What do you wish of her?" William shrugged his shoulders and said, "Do with her what every man in our profession does when he's tired of a woman." John chuckled at his best friend's response. "Pass her around to every man who's not had a woman in sometime and then sell her at the next port." "Exactly," William answered, giving him a sideways grin. "I now have a bride that I must protect at all costs." Again he paused and looked at his first mate. "I would give my life for Brooklyn. Did you every think that one day you would hear me say that about any woman." "Honestly," John answered. "Yes. But not this soon. And I had honestly thought it would be Anna." A broad smile came across his face. "But I delighted to see that it was not that wicked bitch, Anna. And if I weren't married to your younger sister, even I would have a go at her, just to say that I helped in lowering her standards." Both men laughed as they continued on.

Less than an hour later, William covered Brooklyn in the sheet from his bed. As he did, she had awaken just enough for him to tell her that they were home and that he was taking her inside. She wrapped her long arms around his neck and then fell back asleep in his arms. He breathed in her womanly scent deeply as he ascended the steps to his tropical home. Just inside of the foyer, with candlelight, he found his parents, the more important members of his home staff, his crew, and Anna waiting. "This is my bride, Brooklyn Richards Roberts, and she is to be treated with the utmost respect. I hear differently and it will be one hundred lashes, from my whip, for the person or persons responsibly for her abuse. Do I make myself clear?" His entire household, including his parents, answered "yes". That is everyone except Anna.

William then turned his attention to Anna. "You are to go with my men," he said with no feeling of any kind at all towards her. "Once they are finished with you, you will be sold at the next slave auction in the next port over. I never want to see you on this island again. And if I do, you will be slowly whipped until dead. Any attempts to harm Brooklyn will be taken as an assault on me and you WILL BE killed instantly. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?" "Crystal," she said with a tone dripping with venom. He then carried his still sleeping wife to his bed chamber where he removed the cover of his large bed and placed her naked body in it before stripping himself of his own clothes and joining her.

Brooklyn stretched her long body and then noticed that the bed she was in was larger than what she was use to. Through a sleepy haze, she noticed that the boat was no longer rocking and the sound of the waves could not be heard hitting the ship. A noise in the room and the sound of two women quietly talking could be heard. She opened her eyes to the bright sunlight streaming into the spacious room and quickly closed them. Slowly she allowed them to adjust to the light and then found the two beautifully dressed women hanging some dresses in a closet.

"I'm not sure of her size," the older one said. "All William gave me was that one dress. I'm hoping that some of these will suite, and fit, her until we came have some more to her style, and size, made." "Did he say anything about her mother," the younger asked. "Only what you heard him announce as he carried her into the house," the older replied. "Boy was Anna livid when he made that announcement," the younger said. "Well," the older women sighed, "I'm personal glad that he finally got rid of the that harlot. She easily spread herself around when he was gone. I think he knew and that was why he never took her as his wife. He wants someone he can trust while his is away." "Yes," the younger said, "but to sell his mistress after five years. Don't you think that that was a bit harsh?" "Not at all," the older woman said, pulling her tall figure up, "that bitch got just what she deserved. And for William to make it clear that he would even have me whipped for hurting her in any way tells me that he has finally fell in love." "It's about time," the younger said. "I'm glad my older brother has finally found a woman he can't live without."

Brooklyn pulled the covers of the massive bed to her body as she sat up. She cleared her throat too get the attention of the two women. "Well help my time," his mother said, "she's awake." Both women dashed to the bed at once; smiling once they reached it. "I'm William's mother, Olivia," the older said. "And I'm his little sister, Maria," the younger said. "I'm married to his first mate John." "I'm Brooklyn," she said shyly. The two women giggled like school girls and said, "Yes, we know."

Being an only child, and never really having a true mother, just Maddy, Brooklyn was delighted to learn that she was to share a large home with her mother and sister-in-laws. She learned that there were several other women, most servants though, that lived on their island as well. But it was the Roberts women who ruled the household, and that now included her. "Well," Maria said, "I'm actually a Hankins now, but I was born a Roberts twenty-five years ago."

Brooklyn filled in the details of how she came to become William's wife. It didn't seem to offend either one that she hadn't actually stood before a man of God and said her vows to him. In fact, she was surprised to learn that neither of them had either. They too had made vows similar to hers and took their "husbands" name. As far as the parties involved were concerned, they were legally married.

A bath had been brought to the room and Brooklyn bathed in an actual tub for the first time since leaving England. Maria and Oliva presented her the dresses, both fancy and everyday, that they had gathered that might fit her. She chose an emerald green, every day dress to wear. As they helped her to dress, they talked about what William was like as a child, and what had transpired while she slept.

Brooklyn didn't know why she felt sorry for this "Anna" woman, but part of her did. But once she learned of her true nature, her pity lightened some, but she hated that she was to be sold as a slave. She now understood why her husband had insisted on faithfulness from her. She sat pondering this when a deep throated clearing of the throat made the three of them look towards the now open door. William, John, and man looking like William, only older, stood just inside of the door, all staring at their respective bride.

"You had no right to tell her those things," William said sternly to his mother and sister. He watched as the three of them all stood proudly against the three tall and massive men. "She had a right to know," his mother said proudly. "It was my place to tell her about Anna, not yours," he practically yelled at his mother. "Well excuse the hell out of me for liking my new daughter-in-law and wanting to tell her," his mothered calmly replied back. He knew that she was mustering all the calmness she could to keep from exploding and he felt much better when his father called her name sternly. "You will meet me in our room, Olivia," Richard Roberts sternly said.

William watched as his mother politely excused herself too Brooklyn by saying, "My husband wishes to correct me now with words and his hand on my back side." She then turned to him, but continued to talk to Brooklyn. "You too will learn that they are very much father like son." She hissed the word "son" as she stared at him with piercing steel blue eyes like his own before leaving the room; his father one step behind her. He then watched as John held his hand out to his sister and sternly called her name. "I guess my punishment will be the same, dear," she said, stressing "dear". "If you don't hold that tongue you inherited from your mother it will be, darling," John said through clenched teeth, stressing the "darling" as Maria joined him. They too left, closing the door behind them.

William drew in a deep breathe and stared at Brooklyn. "God you're beautiful in that dress," he said as he crossed the room to her. "I'm not to be punished," she asked as he took her into his arms. "No," he said as he softly kissed the nape of her neck before standing up to look down at her at arms length. "It was they who done the damage by telling you the things I had planned to explain to you tonight." "But why sell her," she asked curiously. "Because she would try and do you harm, my love," he said. He pulled her tightly to him and then said, "I would gladly give my life to keep you safe, Brooklyn. But if removing the threat will do the same, and allows me to stay with you, I will gladly remove the threat and live another day to make love to you." Her deep sigh and the nuzzling of her cheek to his chest told him that she understood.

After bathing himself, and letting Brooklyn help to dress him instead of undressing for a change, William led her to the large dining hall. All of his crew, along with his father's, was there, as were his parents, sister, and John. He smiled as he watched the two women squirm in their seats. He knew that their backsides had been given a stern lesson, whether they headed their lesson or not was another story. He only hoped that he never had to give his lovely beauty the same lesson.

William led his bride to the large round table in the center of the dining. Like the gentleman he had been raised by his mother to be, he pulled the chair out for Brooklyn, both surprising and impressing her. They then had a very nice welcome home/congratulations dinner with his family. However, his father did not let them leave the dinning hall without Brooklyn being officially introduce.

As Brooklyn and William reached their chamber door, his father called for him. She smiled as he dismissed himself. She decided to take the opportunity the shed the dress before he returned and to dress in a nice lacey and silk emerald green night gown that his sister had given her. The gown was solid silk except for the matching see-through lace that covered her breasts. It was held up by thin straps and hugged all of her curves perfectly. She felt nervous and fidgeted with the lacey material. She guessed that it was because they were now in HIS own room at HIS own home and not the ship. This would be the first time they would make love in "their" home.

Brooklyn heard William's thunderous voice booming as he neared their room. Quickly she turned down the covers of the bed and poised herself sexily on it. The few candles that were lit gave the room and soft, romantic glow. She quietly giggled when he entered the room and didn't find her right away. The worried, then angered, look that came over his face made her call his name, drawing his attention to his bed. He let out the breathe that he had been holding. He smiled and shook his head.

Brooklyn pulled the long gown up to her knees before sitting on them. She laughed out loud at William as he tilt his head and tried to look under it. She then watched as he hurriedly undressed himself and joined her on his bed. She laid back and smiled as he laid his long muscular body next to his. He laid on his side and propped himself up on one hand while the other lightly touched the silk covering his wife's body. She moaned as he lightly made circles around her hardening nipples. She closed her eyes and let her body relax completely into the soft mattress. She felt him as he leaned over and sucked her nipples through the lacey material. This brought another moan for her.

William smiled contently as he listen to Brooklyn's mewling. He ran his hand the length of her long leg as he kissed across her breasts. She groaned when she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him tightly to her. "William," she moaned as he slid his fingers under the hem of her gown and began to pull the silky material up. "Brooklyn," he moaned as he ran his fingers up her leg as he pull the gown. She raised her hips up so that he could pass the material over her waist. He pulled her into a sitting position and raised her hands above her head. He then pulled the gown off of her body.

In a daze, William watched as Brooklyn's long strawberry blonde hair cascaded back down. He gathered it in his hand and let it his fingers slip through it before laying it to the side so that it wouldn't be under her. He smiled a devilish smile at her before kissing her deeply and passionately. He felt her small, soft hand lightly touch his chest; her fingers running through the soft, sandy hair there. He felt her hand roam down his stomach and grip his hard manhood. He hissed as she began to stoke him.

Not able to take it any more, William mounted Brooklyn and plunged into her in one swift stroke. He felt her climax as soon as he entered her. He roughly pushed into her and felt her matching him push for push. "That's it darling," he growled into her ear, "fuck me back." He pushed hard and roughly into her until she screamed out with pleasure. He smiled as he pulled from her. "On your knees," he half growl half demanded and watched dominantly as she did as was told.

Brooklyn felt William pull her hips up to met him and then plunge into her. She gasped as she felt the tip of him hit the lining of her. She felt one of his hands grip her hip and the other one her shoulder. She moved in time with him as he panted and grunted. "William," she gasped as he grabbed a handful of her long hair and pulled. Her head tilted back and she saw his obsessed look in his eyes. She smiled because she knew that it was her that put that look there.

Brooklyn felt William's weight on her back as he continued to roughly have her. She took what he gave and gave just as much back. "Take me William," she panted. "Take me." She gripped the sheets tightly in her fists as he pushed her over the edge just as he too gave his roar that she knew well. Together they panted as he moved a few quick jerks in her. He wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her down to the bed with him. She cried with pleasure, her whole body shook from it.

Brooklyn felt William's lips on her neck as he softly kissed her. His body cradled hers and held her protectively. "That felt wonderful darling," he whispered in her ear as he lovingly nuzzled her. She was amazed at herself at how well her small body took the roughness she just had. But she had! And she had loved every minute of it!!!

Epilogue

Brooklyn laid in the large bed that she shared with William and screamed with pain as she bore his first child. Both Olivia and Maria held her hands as the islands doctor told her when to push and stop. "One more push," he said. She took in a deep breath and pushed. The scream of her new born child filled her ears as she laid back on the bed. "My, my, Mrs. Roberts," the doctor said, "he's as big of a baby as his father was." "Is he okay," she asked as she drew in another deep breathe. "He's perfect," the doctor said as she laid back and rested.

William, John, and Richard, entered the room to the sound of the women cooing over the baby. William walked forward and stared at his new born son. His heart swelled with pride. He looked at Brooklyn and wondered how she had birthed such a large baby. He sat next to her on the bed and held her. He smiled as his son was laid her in arms. The doctor cleared the room so that she could feed their son. He stood firmly when the doctor tried to push him from the room as well. "Like hell I will," he said gruffly from the bed. "I will stay and watch my son feed from my wife." With that the doctor left the room and let the new family alone.

Four more times Brooklyn went through the pain of birthing his child. All together, three boys and two girls were raised. William couldn't believe that this all had started from his desire to simple lay with this woman.

Last edited by wyndhy : 04-25-2008 at 08:38 AM.