Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-08-2006, 06:07 PM
Freeze!

Send a message via MSN to Mark Vieth
The instructor and student

I know that I have already posted this, but I have edited it and put it all together in the correct order so it can be read in one easy step. Hope you all enjoy and any newcummers to pixes who have yet to read this.

The instructor and student

Mike had been asked by his instructor to take the class that night as he had some other matter’s to take care of with the club. Mike was now a 3rd Dan black belt in Taekwondo so he could easily take the class. Mike was 20 with short dark hair about 65 kg and in good shape. His instructor, Adam had been running this club for about 5 years and he had gotten into some trouble with the rent of the premises. He had caught up, but there is always one or two things that the owner always whinged about with the rent. So Adam thought that tonight would be the night that he would settle it once and for all with the owner. The way he saw it was he had been paying rent for 5 yrs and all the owner can do is whinge.

“Well I’m off, just remember to go through the stuff they’ll need for the grading coming up next month. Also try and work on their kicks, punches and blocks.”

“No worries Adam. I’ll see you later.”

So the class went quite well. The students were a mixed bunch of boys/girls, men and women of different ages and belts. He enjoyed the challenge of taking a class and so tonight was a good night to show the students some new things. He pushed them a little harder tonight as he wanted to get them ready for their grading in a month’s time and there was a lot to cover during that time. By the end of the night he had worked up a sweat himself and had about 30 very hot and tired people in front of him. So he bowed the class out finally to finish the class.

“Okay everybody hit the showers. I think we all need it.”

So with that they all went to their respective change rooms/shower’s.

Mike also followed suit. He got to his bag and took out his towel and placed it on the bench. Took off his uniform. The other guys in the room were having a bit of a laugh and also getting ready to hit the showers. He took a bar of soap from his bag, picked up the towel and went to the shower. Each shower had a partition between them so that those that showered had some privacy. Mike turned on the taps and got the temp right and closed his eyes. His mind started to wonder and he began to think about one of the girls that he taught. Her name was Angelique, 18 5ft 9”, blonde hair down to shoulder’s, green eyes size 36c tits and a size 10 on the waist. So all round very nice. Those that knew her called her Angel or Ang for short. He was so caught up in this state of mind he started to get that familiar feeling of his cock getting hard. He hadn’t had a good fuck in a month so he was dying for it. So he took hold of it and thought to himself, “well no one can see me here so I might as well do the business.” So he began to go for it. He gripped his cock. Now he had a nice big one, well so girls told him. He didn’t take too much notice as long as they enjoyed having it inside them that was all that mattered to him. He just went for it and soon felt the first stages of an orgasm. Because he was in the shower no one would be able to tell if that was cum or soapy water going down the plughole. Soon he splattered against the wall and watched it run down. He helped it by directing the water over to the wall and soon it was all washed off. He felt relieved and good at the same time. He took the soap and washed himself all over. Shortly after he turned off the taps and got out of the shower. He got his towel and dried himself, put it around his waist and walked to his bag.

Mike took out his tracksuit pants, shirt, socks and jocks. Put his towel away and got dressed. Zipped up his bag and put his shoes on. By this time all the other’s had done the same and everyone was heading out of the change room. They all waited for the girls. They chatted amongst themselves. Shortly after the women came out and those of them that had partner’s joined them and they continued out the door. Ang walked up to Mike and asked him a question regarding the grading. “Hey what should I work on for my grading the most, kicks, punches etc”? By this time they were the only two in the place. Mike started to get a bit uncomfortable as he was starting to get hard again. “Well I watched you tonight and I can tell you that you don’t have to worry too much. Just continue to train over the next few weeks and you’ll do fine.”

She gave a sincere smile and said “thanks, is there anything I can do to repay you for your trouble?” Mike started to feel hot under the collar and made a vain attempt to readjust himself. Ang having sensed he was having difficulty put her hand on his forearm and said “Hey relax will you. You look like you about to pop.” This of course made it worse. So Mike had an idea. “Well actually there is something you might be able to do. How about if I took you out for dinner?” Ang gave his arm a light squeeze and said “Yeah sure why not? Obviously not tonight. Tomorrow is good for me.” Mike had regained some of his composure and said “Ok I’ll pick you up around 7.00.” She laughed again and said, “Hey silly you don’t have my address.” He looked at her and said, “Actually I do. Remember when you filled out the membership forms? Well it’s on there.” She felt a bit embarrassed “Oh oops that’s right, well silly me then. Ok I’ll see you tomorrow then.”

She left and Mike turned off the lights and locked the door. Got in the car and drove home. By this time it was 8.30. First thing he did was ring Adam. He dials and shortly after Adams wife answers. “Hello?” “Hi Kerry its Mike, is Adam home yet?” “Oh hi Mike, yeah he is, I’ll just get him for you.” So a few seconds past and “Hello Mike what’s up?” “Not much Adam, I went through what you wanted and they did quite well. I need the address for one student as they want me to go over a few things with them outside of normal training.” “Ok no problem, I’ll just get the folder out, who is it?” Mike started to feel a bit funny, he had just lied to Adam about obtaining Ang address, but he hoped that the ruse would work. “Angelique.” Adam got a little smile on his face “You devil you, she’s a nice one. What do you really want her address for, be honest or I won’t give it to you.”
“Well we had a talk after training and she wanted to know if there was anything she could do to repay me, so I just want to see how grateful she is. I asked her out to dinner and I need her address to pick her up tomorrow night.”
“Well now that is an honest answer, well have fun, and you got a pen?”
“Yeah”
“Ok she lives at………”

Mike hung up the phone and only then did he realise how hard he had gotten since getting home. He decided he better do something about it again. So he went to his bedroom and got his tube of KY and went to the bathroom, got himself lathered up and went for it. Soon he was spurting everywhere and he admitted to himself “Damn that felt good. I can’t wait to have Ang play with it.” He cleaned up and went to bed.
The next day he got up at 7.00 had a shower, got dressed and went off to work. He got to work at 8.00. He didn’t have to start work until 8.30 but he got there earlier anyway. That way he could finish what he had been working on the day before and start today’s assignments. His boss was also there early. Her name was Nikki. She was 8 yrs his senior, she was dressed in a black business skirt with a matching vest and black heels. Auburn blonde hair tied in a ponytail, blue eyes and very good on the eye. He judged that she was about an 8 or 10 around the waist and from what he could see she had a nice rack. Easily 38dd. “Hi Mike, starting early today. Good to see a worker who wants to get things done.” “Yeah well these things aren’t going to load themselves into the computer.” “True well I’ll leave you to it. Oh if you want to leave half an hour early today you can if you want.” That was all the incentive he needed to get the day over and done with as soon as possible.

Mike had first started with this company, which was 2 yrs ago. That was when he first met his boss. One day he had been thinking about her and got a hard on. So he went to the little boy’s room to get some relief. In order to get there he had to pass by her office, which had glass walls and door. Well just as he passed she was watching through the window what her worker’s were working on. It was a big project where the whole team had to work on it together. She saw Mike and noticed he looked a bit flushed, and then she saw why, she could easily see his hard on straining against his pants. She laughed to herself. She decided to put him on the spot and stopped him. “Mike can I have a word.”
“Um err yeah ok.” This of course made Mike feel even more uncomfortable and got even harder. “Have a seat Mike.” So he sat down. Luckily he could hide it a bit better once he had sat down. Nikki closed the blinds around the office and also closed the door and locked it. Of course Mike wasn’t thinking about what she was doing, he was trying to figure out what he had done wrong and was trying to come up with an exit strategy. “Now Mike you have only been here a month and are already showing promise. Now I like to keep my team happy and strong. As they say you only as strong as the weakest link. I also noticed that you handled the Quincy’s account very well, no one else has ever been able to get Quincy’s to agree on anything. So I want to give you some incentive and a reward for your work.” By this time she was in front of him had her top open revealing her nice tits and had taken her hair out of it’s ponytail. She got on her knees in front of him and unzipped his pants. “My my this all for me. I bet you’ve been thinking about fucking me.” Mike was shocked at his boss’s lack of morality and said “Hey I know you’re my boss and all, but don’t you think this is going a bit far?” She started to stroke him and said “Well I don’t have a guy in my life and the only way I can get off is by hand, I’d rather have something else. This looks like it will do the job just nicely.” With that she took it in her mouth and moved her tongue over the head and really got into a good rhythm. Mike couldn’t believe his luck as his boss, whom only minutes ago was thinking about anyway, was blowing him!

Nikki had hitched up her skirt and was busy with her other hand getting herself off. She had found her clit and was working it hard and stuck 2 fingers’ inside. She was getting very wet and was on the brink of an orgasm when she said “Mike I need a good fuck. So what are you waiting for? “She bent over and Mike got in position behind and it slid in very easily. God it felt good. Soon they were going at a good pace and Nikki came hard and got on her knees and said, “Ok time for your reward.” She took it in her mouth and sucked until she felt him shoot his warm cum down the back of her throat.

That was 2 yrs ago. Nikki still gave him the occasionally fuck or blow job when she needed some release. He was only too happy to oblige her. Well the day went fast and he left half an hour early as her boss said he could.

He got home and began to get a bit hard again as his mind was on Ang and dinner. So he got in the shower and washed himself down from the day’s hard work and got out. Dried himself and got his jeans and white t-shirt on. Found some socks and put on his brown boots. He found his belt that matched the colour of the boots. He fixed his hair and put on some after-shave. He took a look in the mirror and liked what he saw. “Damn you’ll kill her with the way you look. If looks could kill, then I should be illegal.” He laughed at the thought.

He looked at the time, 6.00. Damn he thought. So he turned on the TV and saw that the cricket was on. Australia vs. West Indies. He thought, “What the hell I’ve got time to kill anyway.” He noticed that Australia was batting, and by 6.45 they were 5 out for 101 runs. He turned off the TV, got his keys and left. Got into his car and drove to Ang’s place.

He got there just before 7.00. He parked the car and went to her door. He rang the bell “ding dong.” The door opened and Ang’s sister greets him. “Oh hi you must be here for Ang. She won’t be long. I think she’s just putting the finishing touches. Have a seat if you want.” So Mike sat down and noticed the TV is on. So he picks up the remote and finds the cricket. “Bugger me.” As he saw the score was 7 out for 130 runs.

Then he hears a familiar voice, “Hi Mike how are you?” Mike looked up and nearly fell off the couch. Ang was wearing a full-length red dress that was cut low around the shoulders. She wore a crystal around her neck, not a big one just enough to be noticed and matching red heels. She had her hair out and she looked good.

“Well I had a busy day. My boss let me off early only because I started early. You?”
“Well you know work’s work. I couldn’t wait to get home.”
“Yeah I know what you mean. So ready to go?”
“Yep I just have to get my bag and then we can go.”

They left her house and got in the car. Mike looks at her and says, “I know a great place we can go. Do you like Mexican food?”
“Yeah I’ll eat anything tonight.”
Mike starts to get that familiar feeling again as he his thoughts wonder off. During the drive Mike decides to talk about the grading and what Ang would need to concentrate on. Ang says to Mike “Look can we not talk about Taekwondo tonight? I accepted your invitation to go out and have a good time.”
“I just wasn’t sure how to break the ice. So what do you like doing anyway?”
“Well where do I start, well you know the normal girl stuff, hanging out with friends, going out and just in general like to have fun. You?”
“Hold that thought we are here.”
Mike pulled into the car park and they got out and went into the restaurant. They were quickly shown to their seats and handed the menu. Mike ordered some drinks and looked through the menu. He already knew what he wanted to order. Ang was a bit unsure and asked Mike “What’s to eat that isn’t too big?” Mike had a cheeky grin and pointed at one of the dishes and said, “This isn’t a big meal. You should be able to handle it.”

The waitress came back with their drinks and placed them on the table. She asked “Ready to order now?” Mike ordered the food and the waitress walked away. Mike turned towards Ang. “Now where were we before?” “Well I think you were about to tell me what you like doing Mike.”
“Ah yes that’s right. Well apart from Taekwondo, I do work and also I try to go out with my mates on the weekends. Other than that I’m usually at home.”
“Oh ok. How long have you been doing TKD then?”
“Well about 9 years. It has been good so far. I am due for my 4th Dan this year.”
“Sounds hard. I’m not sure if I should go all the way and get my black belt.”
“Well it’s something that you’ll never forget. I just treat my gradings like I treat work. It’s a challenge and one to be handled with the right preparation and homework. If you take those steps, then it is that much easier to do.”

Dinner was served and they paid the bill and left. In the car they talked again.
“So Mike I had a great time, the night is still young, what have you got planned next?”
“Well to be honest with you, I hadn’t planned past dinner. I just play it by ear. Did you want to go somewhere?”
“Well we can go to your place if you want. If it were the weekend I’d probably say let’s go out somewhere like a pub or something.”
Mike started to get a stir in his gut “Um err ok. I can’t promise much there. You know I don’t have much.”
“No it’s ok, I’m not a materialist. I’m out with you to get to know you, not what you have at home.”

So they got in the car and soon he was pulling up outside his place.
They got out and headed in. He got to the door and fumbled with his keys and opened the door.

Finally they burst through the door and as they had been drinking at dinner they were a little clumsy and fell onto the floor. Mike looked at Ang and couldn’t kelp but laugh, she also started to laugh. Mike got to his feet and helped her up.

Once they were at eye level, she just looked into his eyes and got lost in them. She started to get the butterflies and a tinge in her tummy. She wasn’t sure if it was the alcohol in her system or if it were because she had such a great time out that she reached forward and kissed him. He put his arms around her waist and she put her arms around his neck. Their mouths parted and their tongues search for each other. Mike's hard on grew and pressed against his pants. He lifted her dress and found that she is wearing a g-string. He found the front of it, moved it to the side and ran his hand over her shaved pussy. By this time she had worked his buckle lose and had his fly open.

"Bedroom" Mike managed to say after pulling out of the kiss. He closed the door and started off to his room. She took his hand and went with him.

Once in the room, she took off the crystal and moved the straps on her shoulders to the sides and let it fall to the floor. She got out of her heels and stood there for a moment.

Mike banged his head trying to get one of his boots off. Ang moved over to him and laid him on the bed. She helped him with his boots and pulled down his jeans. She noticed how hard he was and let out a smile. Mike took off his shirt and socks.

She lay down next to him. She wanted to feel him inside of her and had gotten quite moist between the legs and it showed. Mike moved on top of her and started to kiss her. He moved down to her neck and started to butterfly kiss his way to her nipples. He caressed one while he took the other in his mouth. He sucked on it gently, she let out a little sigh and gasp. The nipple grew hard, he moved to the other breast and did the same. It didn't take him long to get that one erect either.

He kissed his way down her slender body and got to the top of her g-string. He hooked a finger at each side and pulled them down. She kicked her legs out. He could smell her sex and realised that she was very turned on. He got between her legs and kissed the clit. He ran his tongue around in circles and slipped his tongue deep inside her. He feels her legs move and then her hands on his hair.

"oooohhhhh keep going....it feels good" Mike builds up a good tempo and she starts to fuck his tongue and mouth. Then suddenly "ooooohhhhhh aaaahhhh ooooohhhh god I'm cumming!!!!!"

She cums all over his mouth. Mike get's a wicked smile on his face.

Mike get's on his back and she takes his jocks off. She takes him in her mouth and swirls her tongue around the head. She slides her tongue under the shaft and over the top and takes it in her mouth again.

"Ooohhh damn that feels good." Ang starts to get a good rhythm going.
Mike looks down at her and closes his eyes enjoying, then says to her "lie down I want to put this to good use."
So she lies down on the bed. He get's on top of her and eases it in slowly inch-by-inch until it's all the way in. He pumps in and out of her wet pussy and starts a good rhythm. Ang looks at him and says "go faster, damn it feels good." He strains a bit and manages to go faster before asking, "When did you have it last?" she moans and says back "oh it's been too long between drinks that's for sure. Now can we just enjoy it?"
So he goes faster and rolls over to the side. She also moves with him and ends up on top. She straddles him and sits up and takes all of him deep inside her. He places his hands on her breasts and caresses them.

He takes the nipples between the thumb and forefinger of each hand and gently squeezes them. He takes one in his mouth and sucks on it. She puts her hands around his head in a hug and holds him close while she continues to ride him. She starts to go faster and he lies down.

He puts his hands under her arse and lifts her up a bit so as to tease her with the head. She tries to grind down onto him, but Mike is having none of it. She looks at him and says "you tease, you know that I want it and you do this to me." Mike just laughs and says, "Yeah well life is full of small challenges."

With that he thrusts all the way deep inside her. As she isn't expecting this, she lets out a little moan and get's a smile of ecstasy on her face. He keeps going and soon she reaches another orgasm. As she comes to the end of her climax, he lifts her up and says to her "get on your knees so I can get you from behind." So Ang moves around into doggy position.

He gets behind and slides it in. Then he starts to fuck her hard. Soon they are both moaning in unison. As he pounds in and out of her she starts to tremble as a very intense orgasm starts to hit her in waves. Each time he thrusts into her, she feels light headed and is in a state of ecstasy."ooooohhhhh fuck keep going I'm cumming so hard now aaaaaaaaahhhhhh ooohhh oh shit oh fuck it's good." Just as she reaches the end of the strong orgasm he unloads into her. " Oh baby you like that don't you, oooohhh uuuuunnnnngggghhhh ooohhh I'm cumming too." "Oh that's it baby unload your cum into me."

After he pulls out of her she moves around and sucks and licks his cock clean. He looks at her and says "well that was nice, so how about a shower and then sleep?"
"Yeah sounds good. We certainly earned it." So they get up from the bed and go to the bathroom and hop in the shower.

After the shower they get back into bed and Mike falls asleep with Ang's head on his chest. In the morning he wakes to her sucking his cock. She takes her mouth off and says, "Well it was up before you and so I thought can't let a good thing go to waste." She takes it back into her mouth and get's it nice and wet. Then she sits on it. "Well good morning. Ain't nothing like a good morning fuck." Soon she has a good pace going.

Mike just lays there and let's her enjoy herself. It doesn't take her long, he feels the warm gush of her cum on his cock and she let's out a very little moan and kisses him on the forehead. "Oh I needed that, well I think it's time to put you out of your misery." She moves down to his hard on and takes it in her mouth. She licks the shaft from the top down to his balls. Takes them in her mouth and gently sucks them. She pulls the shaft with one hand while the other is cupped under his balls.

She licks her way back up to the head and takes it in her mouth, she runs her tongue over the bulbous head and sucks his cock deep. Soon Mike starts to feel the tell tail signs of orgasm, his legs clench first, then his buttocks tense and he shoots down her throat. "ooooooohhhhhh oooohhh oh fuck here I cum baby!!!" She swallows all of it and smiles at him.

Mike looks at the time. 7.00 and says to her "shit I got to get to work in an hour. I'll take you home on the way." So they got up and had a shower. Once they got out, Mike got into his work suit and she put her dress back on.
They get in the car and he takes her home. By this time it's 7.30. She kisses him goodbye and as she get's out of the car she says "hey give me a call after work, it is Friday after all so we can get together again and go out. I had a great time and would like to get to know you more."
Mike stares back at her nice firm ass and says "Yeah I will, have a good day at work."

So Mike drives off to work with a big smile on his face. He arrives at work on time and parks the car and goes into the building. He get's to his workstation and goes through files. His boss comes over to him and says "well good morning Mike." Without looking up he says "good morning Nikki, anything you need?"
"Yeah that Jones case needs your special touch. No one else has been able to close the deal." she hands the file over. "I don't know what the other's did as I haven't looked through the file. If you do manage to close it, then I will be very happy and I do mean very happy."
"Okay I'll see what I can do." She leaves and goes to check on one of the other's. He opens the file and sees that Bill and Marty had made a huge mess of the proposal. He thinks to himself "Oh fuck how am I going to recover this? Well she did give me the file coz I manage the Quincy's case well, now that was a mine field."

So he puts in the case file number into the computer and starts working on it.
He works on the case for the better part of the day and fixes all the problems that the other 2 had made.

He sees the phone number that is for the Jones office. He dials and shortly after a young girl answer's "good morning this is the office of Jones and associates can I help you?"
Mike adjusts his chair "Hi this is Mike Kegal from Nikki Harris's office, I was wondering if I could talk with Mr Jones about the proposal that was put to him by 2 of my colleagues here."
The girl at the other end suddenly squeals into the phone "Mike, Mike? Is that you? It's Ang here."
"Really? What are the odds of that? Anyway is Mr Jones in?"
"Oh yeah sorry got carried away, I'll just put you through."

Seconds later..."Mr Jones here can I help you?"
"Yeah good morning, I'm Mike from Ms Hariss's office, I have been given the task of fixing the proposal that was shown to you by my fellow colleagues."
"Oh that one, well I hope for your sake that you can handle it better than those two."
"Ok I'll send it via email so you can look over it. Let me know when you are ready to negotiate."

So with that Mike hung up the phone and sat back. He looked at the time and notice it was nearing 4.30 "time to go home soon" he thinks to himself.
So he got up and went to his boss and said "Hey Nikki do you mind if I go now? I fixed up the file and Jones is looking over it. We probably won't hear from him until Monday."
"Sure no problem. Seeing how it's pretty much 4.30."

So Mike left and when he got home he had a shower and got into something a bit more comfortable. He decides to see if Ang's home so he picks up the phone and rings.
"Hello?"
"Hi it's Mike here, is Ang home?"
"Just a sec"

A moment passes and Ang comes on "Hi Mike that was weird today huh?"
"Yeah sure was, anyway what are you doing tonight?"
"Not much, I was actually wondering when you were going to call. I got a little naughty today at work after I got off the phone with you."
"Oh yeah, what did you do?"
"Well I went into the restroom and got myself off just thinking about that cock of yours. I mean it's huge and god did it feel good."
"Well ok do you want some more?"
"Well how can I refuse an offer like that? Ok I'll come over, give me about an hour to get ready."
"Ok no problem, see you when you get here."

So Mike's mind starts to fill with all kinds of dirty perverted thoughts. He starts to get a hard on thinking about the night before. He starts to pull his hard cock like a madman. He reaches for the tissues on the table and just in time too as he shoots his load into them.

He wipes away any excess and fixes himself up and throws the tissue in the bin.

Shortly after..."knock knock" on the door.

Mike answers the door and it's not who he's expecting.

"Nikki, what are you doing here?"
"Well after you left Mr Jones contacted me and has agreed to the deal that you put to him. Seeing how it was Friday I thought that I would come down to thank you properly."
"Well I'm actually expecting company any time now. So maybe some other time?"
"Oooh you are a naughty one. Tell me is it a girl?"
"Well actually it is. She stayed the night last night and she went home this morning. She's on her way over now. In fact I thought it was her knocking on the door, instead of you."
"Well how would you like double the pussy to play with tonight?"
Mike groans "uungg god that sounds good. How am I going to talk her into a threesome?"
Nikki gives a cheeky wink "Oh you leave that to me. I can be very persuasive."

So Nikki makes herself at home and sits down on the sofa with Mike. They start chatting about the Jones case when suddenly. "Knock, knock" on the door. "Won't be a minute."

Mike get's up and opens the door and nearly dies. Ang is wearing a black mini skirt, black knee high boots and a matching black vest.
"Hi Ang, my boss just dropped in to see me, you don't mind do you?"
Ang reaches forward and touches the front of his pants and says "No not at all as long as I get this later."

They get to the lounge room and Mike does the introductions.
"Ang this is my boss, Nikki. Nikki this is Ang."
Nikki speaks first "Good evening Ang, so what do you do with yourself?"
Mike get's up to get some wine for the 2 girls.
"Well I work as secretary."
"Oh ok, so how did you meet Mike?"
"Well I met him at Taekwondo."

Nikki moves a bit closer to Ang and let's out a little smile. Mike returns with the drinks. "Here you are girls. Drink up."
Mike sits down and turns on the TV. He's so engrossed with what he is doing that he doesn't see what the girls are doing.
Nikki is sitting right next to Ang and puts her hand on her thigh. Ang just looks at her with a puzzled look but relaxes a little.
Nikki puts her glass on the table and put's Ang's on the table as well. She sits back and kisses Ang and slides her hand under her skirt. Ang taken by surprise doesn't know what to do, but goes with it. Soon Ang is breathing quite heavily and is getting very wet. "Ooohh aaahh oooohh god you're getting me all hot."
Soon Ang's breathing becomes loud and Mike turns his head and sees what's going on.
He starts to get hard, get's up and walks over to the girls and takes his hard cock out. Standing in front of the 2, he feels their tongues roll over the head and shaft." oooohhhh damn that feels good." He closes his eyes as he feels one mouth take the shaft in, and the other tongue slide over his balls.
They continue this cock treatment for 5 minutes. "Hey Mike how about we all go to your room now?" He looks down at Nikki "sounds good to me." So they all leave and go to the bedroom.

Once there, Nikki tells Mike "Now you sit here on your seat and just enjoy the show. Ok?"
"YUP"
Nikki puts Ang on the bed and takes off her clothes before removing her own.
Then Nikki kisses Ang and runs her hands down her tummy to the wet spot that has built up. She finds the clit, rubs it and sticks a finger deep inside.
Ang starts to buck her hips. "Oooohhh aaaahhhh ooooohhhh oh keep going I'm going to cum soon."

Suddenly "ooooohhhhhh aaaaaaaaahhhhhh fuck here I cummmmmm!"
Nikki looks over at Mike and says "Hey where's that didlo that I left here once?"
Mike points to the wardrobe "In there"

So as Nikki goes to the wardrobe, Mike get's up and tells Ang "hey flip over and get up on your knees." She does and Mike slides in behind her. She is so wet and he goes in, in one push. He starts to fuck her slowly at first, but builds up a good tempo. Nikki comes over with the dildo and looks at Mike and whispers to him "hey what you reckon we make her really cum?" Mike takes another thrust in "what you got in mind?"
"Well we have this dildo and your cock. She has 2 very sweet holes here that need some attention. As it stands only one is getting the attention so far."

Mike new what she meant and withdrew from Ang and moved around to her head so she could suck his cock and lick off her juices. Nikki inserted the dildo into Ang's wet pussy and started to fuck her with it. By this stage Ang's juices were running down the insides of her legs.

Nikki took one of her fingers and slowly put it into Ang's ass. This just made her suck Mike's cock even more. Then Nikki put another finger in and finger fucks her ass. It doesn't take Ang to reach another orgasm as the treatment from the dildo and the finger ass fucking she is getting does it's job. "Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh oh fuck oh my god I'm going to cum!!!!!"

Just as Ang cums Mike unloads into her mouth. Ang falls to the bed in a state of pure bliss. Nikki looks at Mike "Hey you ain't done yet, it's my turn to have that cock in me." She walks over to him and takes his cock in her mouth to get him hard again. She can taste a bit of Ang's pussy on it and that just makes her even hornier.

Soon Mike is at battle strength once again. She straddles him and let's it slide in. He lifts her up a bit and teases her with the head. It just turns her on even more.

They are so caught up in what they are doing, that when Nikki feels the head of the dildo start to go up her arse she let's out a little "OH you kinky girl Ang." Ang just giggles slightly to herself and says "Well seeing how much you enjoyed doing it to me, I just thought it fair to repay the services. Plus you already have that cock deep inside you."

Just as everyone is about to get into a good rhythm Mike gets an idea. "Hey why don't you 2 do a 69er with each other? The one under neath can use the dildo on the pussy while I fuck the ass."

The girls move around and get in place with Ang on the bottom and Nikki on top. Mike helps Ang guide the dildo into Nikki's pussy first before sticking the head of his cock up her ass. Mike then says to Ang "Ok listen up Ang, I'll set the rhythm ok, you go in when I come out."

It doesn't take long for Nikki's orgasms to hit. The first one builds up in the pit of her stomach and works it's way down, the other starts at her lower back and travels down. Suddenly she let's out a huge scream "OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH FUCK oh FUCK I'm cumming so fucking hard!!!!!" Mike feels a warm gush of cum over his cock from her ass, Ang get's a squirting as Nikki's pussy overflows all over Ang's face.

Mike takes his cock out of her ass and the 2 girls reposition themselves in front of Mike. "Ok how about a double blow job?" The girls don't have to be told twice and take his cock in their mouths. One works the balls and the other the shaft, they alternate and soon they feel Mike tense. They wait with their mouths open and willing to drink his white creamy cum.

"Oh here I cum girls!!!!!" Mike shoots hard and the first shot lands on Nikki's face and he pulls again and shoots into Ang's mouth. Both girls suck his cock clean and swallow what he had given them.

Mike get's up and says "I think we all need a shower after that." So he leads them to the bathroom and they all hop in the shower.................

The 2 girls get in first and Mike stands out of the shower and watches the 2 girls wash each other down.

Nikki takes the bar of soap and runs it over Ang's firm breasts. The suds run down the front of her body, gather just past her tummy and run down the insides of each leg. Ang then turns around so Nikki can wash her back. Nikki runs the soap over the top of Ang's neck and let's the suds run down to her nice tight ass. Ang sighs a bit and enjoys the water running off her. She turns, shares a kiss with Nikki and takes the soap from her.

Ang washes down Nikki and they get out. Mike get's in and washes himself down.

The girls get a towel each from the rail and dry themselves down and leave the bathroom.

They sit on the bed and talk.

"Hey Nikki you sure did cum before."
"Yeah I think I flooded something. hehe"

Both girls laugh.

Nikki looks at the time. 7.30
"Shit I got to leave. I'm going out with some friends and have to meet them later."
"I'll let Mike know that you've gone Nikki. Oh and thanks for coming by."
"Would you? Thanks. And thank you for that great orgasm you and Mike gave me."

Nikki gets her things together, gets dressed and leaves.

Shortly after.........

"Hey where's Nikki gone?"
"Oh she had to leave. She said something about meeting some friends later."
"Ok so what do you want to do now?"
"Well I still want this." With that, Ang pulled Mike's towel away from him and takes his flaccid cock in her mouth. She runs her tongue over the head and over his balls.
"Ooohhh damn that feels good."
It doesn't take Mike long to get hard again. He lies down on the bed and Ang straddles him and slowly takes it in inch by inch.

"Ooohhh now this is much better. I got you all to myself now. We can take our time and make it last."

Mike just nods his head in agreement as Ang's ample frame glides up and down his hard on.

Ang leans forward and lies on top of Mike and continues to control her movements. She takes him all in and just holds it. Mike places his hands on her back and gently moves his hands up and down her back. She kisses him slowly and passionately.

She reaches another orgasm and Mike lifts her up and pulls out of her and grabs the dildo.

"Hey babe, get on your hands and knees, I want to try something on you."

So Ang gets into doggy position and Mike enter's her wet pussy from behind. He inserts his finger into her nice ass. He then inserts another and starts to fuck her hard. He takes the dildo and starts to put it into her ass. She arches her back slightly and soon takes the dildo all the way in.

"Ang drop down onto your elbows, it makes a better angle to do this."

So Ang grabs the pillow and bends her elbows. Mike continues to fuck both her holes at once.

Mike starts to thrust harder and deeper into her pussy as he works the dildo on her ass. Then he feels a vice like grip around his cock as the first stages of a very intense orgasm hit Ang.

"OOOOOHHHHHH AAAAAAHHHHHH oh my god! Oh fuck oh fuck it's good I'm cumminggggggg!"

With that, Mike feels a gush of her cum splash all around his cock he can't take it anymore and unloads deep inside her.

"Ooooohhhh aaaahh baby I'm cumming too!"

They both fall in a heap on the bed next to each other. Looking very exhausted and satisfied. They share a long lingering kiss and fall asleep.