Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-02-2003, 08:19 AM

Meeting the Scottish Girl

Not an original by me but written especially for me:
I'll post my first stories soon.

We've decided to meet at last, the problem is where. Well we decide that we should probably at least try to get to know one another instead of getting straight down to sex! We agree to meet in your local. I'm a little nervous as I walk in, you know what it's like in local pubs, the door opens and everyone stares! I walk over to the bar, you've already noticed me, you remember me from my picture, but I don't know what i'm looking for because i've never seen you. I order myself a drink and wait. You are watching me from your table, you and a few of your mates. You're looking me up and down, checking out what i'm wearing. I've got a short black skirt and a tight fitting pink top, very low cut. They know that you're meeting someone, they tell you that you probably wish it was the woman who just walked in and you smile to yourself knowingly. (I hate that, makes me sound like I love myself, sorry!) You tell the lads that the one you're waiting for has arrived and as you walk over towards me, I see you out of the corner of my eye and I pray that you are the one i'm waiting for! I turn around and stand up, you lean over and whisper in my ear "Hey sexy, good to meet you at last", "The feeling's mutual honey". You kiss me on the lips, a little taste of what's to come! You glance round and your mates are looking on in disbelief.

We get a table and sit for a while talking. We have a laugh and a few of your mates start to come over. You feel bad because you wanted us to be alone but I tell you it's ok, I don't mind. We decide to move on to a nightclub, hoping your mates will take the hint and go home but low and behold, the tag along too. I don't mind because one of them isn't bad looking and if things go the way I want them to, then you never know.

I try to drag you onto the dance floor but you're not keen, so one of your mates offers and me being me, I don't refuse. We start to dance, and he starts to get a little too close for your liking, you don't mind sharing but you want to be first. He's got a tight hold on me, his arms round my waist and dropping to my ass. You get up and walk over to the dance floor and tell him it's your turn. He walks away, tail between his legs. I throw my arms round your neck and whisper, "I knew that would make you get up and dance with me" You smile and pull me closer to you. You rest one hand on my ass and the other moves slowly down my body, from my face, down over my hips and my skirt is so short that you can almost reach up it. You kiss me hard, exploring my mouth with your tongue. Your hand is now under my skirt on my ass, you realise that i'm not wearing any knickers and as you squeeze it, i grab your hand and stop you. You look at me curiously thinking I don't like it. "Let's go somewhere" I whisper and without replying you smile at me and grab my hand and leave the dancefloor. You glance over and your mates are looking at us, and one of them comes over and asks if we are leaving. Before you answer, i tell him we're not and drag you away. "If we're not leaving, where are we going?" you ask. "I'm not finished dancing yet!" I tell you as I run my hand over the front of your jeans, teasing you. Before you know it, we're outside the toilet. I go into the ladies and once its clear, I tell you to come in. Once inside the cubicle with the door locked, we can really get down to it.

You stare at me and you have a sexy look in your eyes. I push you to the wall of the cubicle, and I kiss you softly at first, teasing your mouth with the thought of me. "We've wasted enough time already tonight, let's not waste any more". "I couldn't have said it better myself" you reply. Pulling me closer, you have both hands on my ass, our kissing becomes more urgent, like we can't get enough of each other. Finally we stop, almost gasping for breath. I start to unbutton my top but you stop me, you want to do it yourself. Once my top is on the floor, my bra follows it. Finally you get to see my tits, and they're waiting for you to do what you want to them. You grab my ass and hoist me up onto the shelf behind the toilet. You start to touch me, squeezing my tits and sucking and licking them. My nipples are so hard from your touch. You kiss me hard on the mouth, your hand slides up my skirt and between my legs. You can feel that i'm moist at your touch. Your fingers start to tease me, I want you so badly. I start to moan a little, then you push your fingers inside me. It feels so good, you keep kissing me, then stop to suck on my tits, all the time still sliding your fingers in and out but you don't want to get me too excited just yet! We start to slow things down a little, but then again, maybe its your turn. I push you back against the door and run my hands over your body, the bulge in your jeans tells me that you're so hard. Slowly, I loosen your belt, unbutton your jeans and as I slide down your body I'm met with your hardness. I take you in my hands and then I start to lick your hard cock, my tongue rolling over you, making you throb. I begin to suck, slowly at first then it gets more intense, we both know it won't be long until you're ready to cum. I start to touch myself, pinching my nipples and squeezing my tits. I reach down and slide my own fingers inside me, finishing off what you started. It's not long before i'm almost ready too. I stop suddenly and slide myself onto the toilet, I push my tits together and smiling but without saying a word you slide your cock between them. "I want you to cum over them" I tell you. As you fuck my tits, I reach down and slide my fingers back in again, I want us both to cum. Before long, you are positively throbbing but manage to warn me that you're gonna cum. Just as your hot cum explodes over my tits, I cum too. Feeling a little out of breath we get tidied up a little and straighten our clothes, i put my bra and knickers in my bad though! Once we've done that, you grab me round the neck and pull me to you and kiss me, "that was amazing" and I tell you that we've only just got started.

We leave the toilet as quickly as we can hoping not to be seen by anyone, but we're too late. A couple of your mates spot us coming out. We get to the bar and you order us a couple of drinks. As you're paying the barman, your mate comes over to me. "You two have some fun in there?" "Well that would be telling wouldn't it" I reply. "You can tell me, seems to me that you and Dean had a little fun. I'm a bit jealous to be honest" At that, you pass me my drink and say "Is he annoying you already?" the three of us have a laugh about it and I whisper to you "I think i'll have a little fun with him". I turn to your mate and whisper to him "You want to have a little fun do you?" He smiles and nods. "Maybe it'll be your turn later" I tell him winking at him. I turn back to you and tell you that i'd quite like to have both of you if it would be ok. You agree and say you'd love to watch me fuck someone else. I am thrilled at the thought of it. But to be honest, neither of us believes we'll be able to wait til my hotel room until we get horny again. We decide to leave the club and head back to the hotel. We decide to walk, the hotel isn't far away. On the way, i tell you that i slipped the hotel name and my room number to your mate Brian when you went to the toilet and told him to come round later, much later! You tell me you don't mind, you were hoping I would as much as Brian was hoping I would! We start talking on the way about loads of things, mostly sex! Out of the blue, you bundle me into a doorway and tell me you want to fuck me so bad, you can't wait any longer. "What are you waiting for, if you want to, fuck me now".

We leave the doorway and keep walking until we find somewhere we can go. You spot an alleyway down the side of a pub you know. "We'll be ok down here". I follow you and when we reach the bottom of the alleyway, you back me up to the wall. Immediately, your hands are riding up my top. Lifting it over my tits, you notice that i didn't put my bra back on in the pub. You start to suck on them, nibbling at them, teasing my nipples. I begin to moan a little, "I want you to fuck me Dean, fuck me now". You spin me round, with my back to you, you bend me over the boxes stacked beside us, sheilding us from the street. You push my skirt up over my waist to see my ass, no knickers. We can both hardly wait. "I want you inside me now" I moan. At that, you ram yourself into me from behind as I moan as you do it. Harder each time, you reach round and cup my tits, squeezing them. I can feel you ram yourself into me so hard. I want to cum now, we're almost there. You finally cum inside me, pulling me towards you you let out a groan, "Oh baby that was so good" "Oh god yes, I can't wait for more of the same sexy" I reply. We pull ourselves together and can't stop kissing, our tongues are dying to get to know each other's bodies and we give each other a knowing look, it's going to be a long night (with any luck).
Old 05-02-2003, 08:29 AM

Please IM me with comments and I'll pass them along to the lovely girl who wrote this for me.