Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-17-2003, 03:09 PM
~Insatiably Wicked Tease~

Send a message via ICQ to Goddess_X
Welcome Home (Short Story)

You walk in the door from work...the note on the table reads "ComeUpstairs and let me show you my love"

The entire house is candle lit. The soft Music in the background is barely audible, but you notice of course. You climb the stairs, which are covered with rose petals. At the top of the stairs is a note..."discard your cloths...and follow your nose" You notice now the scent that reminds you of me...Its spicy yet subtle. A hint of vanilla...soft and erotic. As you step into the bathroom, you notice the dim lights of the candles...the room seems to be illuminated pink, almost purple...It is draped with silk and lace fabric everywhere. Like a shrine. You see a platter of goodies on the vanity. Grapes, strawberries...orange wedges and pineapple. Along with two long stem glasses filled with orange juice. As you turn toward the tub, you notice me...submerged to my neck in bubbles. The smile on my face a dead giveaway to the approval of what I see before me.

My eyes lock with yours. I read my own thoughts in your eyes. I slowly lower my gaze from your eyes. Taking in the strength of your chest. Your strong arms that I so love to have around me. Your tummy, and that sexy line of hair down to your manhood. You see my smile widen. We are sharing the same brain once again. Through the warmth of the bubbles, I feel an electricity run though me. Setting a fire to the desires deep inside me. You are gorgeous. I, in a Lifetime could not take in all of your beauty.

My eyes travel down your legs. The thighs that I love. Love to nibble, love to lick...love to kiss all over! I move my eyes back up to yours and give you a wink. I can't wait any long.

Moving my hand out of the bubbles...inviting you to join me. Wanting to touch you...and kiss you...and nibble you.... And show you my love...I reach for your hand as I stand up in the water...Bubbles clinging to my wet body...our eyes locked in a stare of desire... both of us wanting to admire the other, but not wanting to lose the intensity in our eyes.... The warm bath water does not compare to the fire that burns inside me as you caress my body with your eyes...I allow you as long as I am able, and hen I pull you to me...

Kissing your lips...slowly parting them to let my tongue into your
mouth...searching for your tongue...savoring the sweetness of your mouth with mine... your taste...your scent drives me wild...my hand on the back of your neck... my fingers in your hair.... As I move back from you, I suck your lower lip...not wanting the kiss to end. You step into the tub in front of me. I turn you around and kiss and lick down the center of your back. My arms around your waist, my hands caressing your chest.

"Sit, my love."

We sit down into the warm bubbles. Your back against my chest. I pick up a soft sponge and douse it with bath soap. Starting at the back of your neck...I slowly, deliberately wash your back. Using the sponge to soap my chest as well, I lean forward to wash your chest. Pressing my soapy breasts against your back. Taking time to tease your nipples...and sliding the sponge down your legs... I have a cup, that I use to rinse the soap from you. Pouring the warm water over your skin.
I slide around in front of you...letting you rest against the back of the tub.

I face you now, my legs wrapped around your waist. We lean together to kiss. The desire is ever present. The kiss is hungry, wild, and almost carnal.

My hands have found your manhood in the water. I feel you hard against my palm as I stroke your length. I find your hand with mine and press it to the center of my chest. Letting you feel the pounding of my heart...I lower your hand down my tummy and between my legs...letting you feel the slippery wetness of my juices...evidence of my extreme desire.... Not parting our kiss...I slide my hips toward yours. My hand guiding your cock to my hard clit...teasing myself with the head as my hips grind on your thighs. We are breathing shared air...moans escaping our lips as we kiss.

I feel your need, and know that I can wait no longer. I move my hips again. This time taking you inside me. You fill me completely. My legs wrapped tightly around you, pulling us together. I lay my head back as I sigh out your name...