Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-28-2005, 12:21 AM

The Taller Sister

The Taller Sister

(First story - lemme know what you think)

While I love my girlfriend of two years, Stephanie, who shares many of my interests and brightens my life, I have always had a crush on her younger sister, Katherine. While Steph is a modest 5'8, with size B breasts and a constantly cute appeal, her sister towers over her at almost 6'1 - and that body. Her hair is curly like her sisters, but more full, and soft. Her skinis dark, and her body and curves honed to goddess-like perfection by the hours spent at the gym she works at. Even knowing that it's wrong, I can't help but steal glances at her gorgeous ass, perfect hips, and long legs.

One day, with my girlfriend lying asleep on her bed, exhausted from the medication of her recent surgery, these rancid and immoral thoughts enter my head once again. Creeping silently, I open the door to Katherine's room, (running back to Steph's to be sure the noise hasn't awoken her) walk to the other end of the room, and open the top dresser drawer beside her bed.
Reaching far into the back, I close my fingers around my prize - a pair of Katherine's panties - that I hope she won't miss wearing. Savoring the feel of them, I lay myself down on my back, unzip my jeans, and begin to stroke my member until it has reached its turgid 8 inches. I am loving the feel of Katherine's underwear on my cock - imagining that its her hips, her
pussy that are behind it, rather than just my hand. I being to jerk harder and faster at myself, wrapping the fabric around me. The sensation sends me over the edge, and I come hard into the fabric. As my breathing slows, and the panic of my actions begins to set in, I again check to make sure Steph isn't awake, while I bury the evidence of my lust in their placid
countryside backyard.

The rest of the day passes without incident. The rest of the family returns, and we all enjoy dinner and take in a late movie at home. I watch as Katherine's sexy frame strides inter her doorway to her room, and accompany my own girlfriend to her bedroom, my mind a screaming bloody murder as I am caught been being sexually supercharged between two gorgeous women,
one as forbidden a fruit as ever made, the other sultry and unmistakeably mine. As I lay awake in front of the television, on an air mattress in the living room, Katherine returns from her room, and pleading a headache which I have no doubt was genuine, seats herself on the easy chair behind me.

After a few minutes of comfortable chatter, she stand up to get herself a glass of water and her sleeping medication, a form of valium perscribed to her after she started complaining of sleeplessness. I offer to massage her shoulders for her, as I can't resist but touch her slender form any way I can. My crush has evolved into a sexual infatuation. She agrees, and slides
onto the floor, watching a rerun of Law and Order. As I sit on the back of her legs and being to knead her shoulders, I pray that she doesn't detect any suddern growth in me. After 15 or 20 minutes, she seems to have nearly nodded off without knowing. Seeing this underneath me, I can't help but slide up further, until I can feel everything - the head of my cock, the

cheeks of her ass - through the thin pajama pants her mother has sewn for both of us. Unable to resist, I slide her tank top down farther, removing the straps, and continue to engage in this sultry fantasy.

After an hour of intense kneading and shiatsu, my legs and arms are quite tired, and my patient has begun to snore. Feeling guilty enough already, I slide back, and prepare to wake her up - but as I do, my eyes fall upon what has been for months the object of my fantasies. I have accidentally pulled down her pajama pants as I slide off of her - Katherine's perfect ass, and what I can now see as her well shaved pussy - are open to my widened eyes.

All guilt fades from me now - I sense only fear, lust, and the anticipation only found in those who know that what they covet most is for a moment, literally close enough to taste. Regaining my movement, I pause only long enough to open her legs - gently, so as not to wake her - and press my tongue against her love tunnel. She's delicious, moreso then I ever thought - and she doesn't stir an inch. Pressing my advantage, I force my tongue in farther, desperate not to lose what will probably be the only chance I ever have to satisfy this craving. I can feel the hot, pulsing walls of her cunt quiver and stir as my
tongue invaders her private area, but she still doesn't move. I want more.

Pulling my tongue from her pussy, I move up again, and position the head of my cock at her cunt, fearful that at any moment the dream will be over. I sit for a minute, and savour the warmth; I only mean to put the head in, but as the top of my engorged cock forces its way into her now soaking cunt, I know its not enough. I inch inwards and outwards, in heaven with every short stroke, feeling the walls of her hole massage and ignite the fire in my cock. I know the sleeping medication she is under means she won't wake. I force myself deeper and deeper inside of her, the skin around the head rubbing and stroking the walls of that perfect pussy - it was the tightest, hottest, and most satisfying fuck of my life. The head of my cock touches her hymen, and my heart skips a beat. I know it was mine to be broken. Pushing slowly, savouring the feeling, I burst through the last barrier and thrust deep, bottoming out against her cervix.

This she felt. I could feel her stir beneath me and around me. The pain was bound to be there, but as her body struggled to wake her against this intruder, she again succumbed to the valium. Still, I knew I had little time left. I paused long enough to take her legs, and close them completely, with my cock still inside of her. Then, I lay down upon her sleeping frame, and
abandoned all of my fear. I drew out and then slowly forced myself in to my balls. And again. And then again. With her legs together, she felt three times as tight, her athlete's body pumping the life out of my cock. I fucked her with wild abandon.

I could feel myself coming to orgasm, and I didn't want it to end. As I thrust my cock into her tight cunt, hearing the satisfying squish of my hips against her perfect ass, and my cock forcing perfect, tender, vulnerable flesh out of its path on its way to a hot, wet nirvana, I felt myself thanking God for this sweet turn of events. But all good things must come to an end. As I prepared to pull out and come into my pajama pants, though, I couldn't help but be bewildered by the beauty of her perfect neck, and the way her curly hair fell into the small of her back - the perfect ass I had been so blessed with. And so, with my mind already in a state of such recklessness, knowing she wasn't on the pill - I slowed my thrusts, pushed deeper, until with completly lucid thoughts, I buried my cock in deeper than ever, until I swear I may have even heard HER gasp, and I released the largest orgasm of my life.

Torrent upon torrent of hot cum blazed from my head into her unknowing vagina, where it seemed eager to milk all of my seed from my balls. It felt so good to empty my dick into my girlfriend's hot sister - better, without her even knowing! When I could finally cum no more, I held myself inside of her until I went soft, and not one drop of the gallons of cum did seep out. Strangely, I wasn't worried or concerned; in fact, when I felt sure that no one had heard, and that she wasn't waking up - wouldn't you know I was hard in a flash, sinking again into her perfect body, feeling the involuntary shudder as I penetrated deep, again and again - and feeling no shame as I once more came deep inside her.