Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-01-2005, 11:33 AM

First Back Seat Experience

I first fell in love with making love in the back seats of cars with a girl named Renee, We had just driven 4 hours to a town to watch a Dirt Track racing event, We didnt spend much time watching, just during the good events and when my mate raced... the rest of the time we sat on the back seat talking about general stuff, Renee was 17, dyed red hair, bout 5'9, long legs, nice B size breasts, she wore a mini skirt, tank top, and panties. I was also 17, being just a few days older, 5'7, Brown Hair, average build.

We all decided instead of driving the 4 hour trip home at midnight, we would just spend the night at the track, everyone slept in tents or swags and me and renee slept in the car, on the back seat... we couldnt sleep and my "wandering hands" were getting a bit mischeivous, I knew she wanted me, as I moved my hands up her thighs her legs would seperate... so slowly I moved my hands up her skirt and moved her panties to the side while teasing her pussy.

I found her clit and started softly rubbing it, causing her to softly moan.. My hands were dry and not giving her the satisfaction she deserved so I moved my hands down her pussy lips and stuck 2 fingers into her wet and hot pussy, I slowly moved my fingers in and out while exploring her to find her "G-Spot" when I finally found the spot, I softly rubbed it, causing her to rais her hips and start heavily breathing, my fingers were now amplely wet and so I returned to her clit..

Once again I softly rubbed her clit, slowly getting harder and harder until I had it between 2 fingers rubbing it intensly making her breath really heavy, as i stuck my fingers back inside her wanting pussy, she started moaning "Oh god, Oh yeah, That feels so good, Dont stop, please dont stop" so I returned to her erect clit and rubbed it hard making her orgasms intense, I felt her clit tighten on my fingers as she came all over my hand.

I licked clean my hand and kissed her passionately on the lips, she then said "you have given me so much, now its your turn" she slowly unzipped my jeans and took my 7" long 1.5" girth rock hard penis and started massaging it, then she took it into her mouth and started sucking on it (my first headjob) it felt so good, I was moaning "oh yeah that feels so good" she stopped sucking and returnd to giving me a hand job.

I told her to suck it again and she did what she was told, she sucked me until i came in her mouth as she swallowed as much as possible and annoyingly wiped the rest on my t-shirt. we finally got ourselves together and went to wash up.

when we got back to the car, I couldnt help myself, I wanted more, so I instructed her to remove her top as I suckled on her breasts making her moan and I finger fucked her pussy again, making her orgasm several times. then we went to sleep waking every couple of hours to re-arrange the way we were sleeping.

Finally morning came, and we didnt talk about what happend the night before, but Im sure everybody knew what had happened, even though they were fast asleep.

True story!
I dont care!