Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-05-2006, 04:50 PM

Some things take longer to be born than others.

It was an unfortunate choice of words, and although we all have our pet peeves, sometimes

these thoughts are best left unsaid.

Just out of interest, a few weeks ago I watched and listened to a pair of young ladies

talk loudly and in graphic detail about what they'd like to do with some young gentlemen across the dining area..

On the way out, one of them gave a verbal spray at an older gent (not me) for staring at her tits

(which he hadn't seemed to me to be).

It's hard enough when interpersonal relationships are an obstacle course, without turning them into minefields.
Old 03-06-2006, 02:28 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

OF - the two ladies you describe sound like a couple of childish attention seekers to me. However, just as I hope the opinion expressed by jbh3 is not representative of most men, that kind of silly little-girlish behaviour is not representative of most women.

jbh3 - I'm not offended by your use of the word cunt. I'm not offended by the fact that you decided to post it, if that is sincerely your view. I'm disappointed and angered that you have that view in the first place, and that you think so poorly of a group of people who have done nothing but fight for their right to live a repression free life. As far as I'm concerned, you're more than welcome to keep spouting sexist opinions and making derogatory comments...it highlights the struggle that women are still facing in the fight for equality.

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 03-06-2006, 03:15 PM
MSGME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loulabelle
OF - the two ladies you describe sound like a couple of childish attention seekers to me. However, just as I hope the opinion expressed by jbh3 is not representative of most men, that kind of silly little-girlish behaviour is not representative of most women.

jbh3 - I'm not offended by your use of the word cunt. I'm not offended by the fact that you decided to post it, if that is sincerely your view. I'm disappointed and angered that you have that view in the first place, and that you think so poorly of a group of people who have done nothing but fight for their right to live a repression free life. As far as I'm concerned, you're more than welcome to keep spouting sexist opinions and making derogatory comments...it highlights the struggle that women are still facing in the fight for equality.

I'm going to try and dissect this as best I can.
"the opinion expressed by jbh3"--I never expressed an opinion regarding Feminists

"The ones I hate are the feminist c**** .."
Don't read between the lines.I would never think for a minute that all feminists are C. As for the word "hate"...semantics....I don't hate anyone and the use of the word here is akin to saying " I could just KILL him"(or me)
Perhaps I should have worded it this way instead:The half percent of feminists that set the movement back ten years , who seem to be looking for confrontation,wear tops that reveal their nipples and then are taken aback when a man notices BOTHERS me!(I notice,and 99 times out of a 100 I usually get a smile or wink in return)
"a group of people who have done nothing but fight for their right to live a repression free life."....I know this group very well,I was raised by my Mother and four sisters(it's a wonder I'm straight!) at the height of the Feminist movement...I was born in '64 and was but a boy in the 70's.
As for the ladies who want to physically assault me.....that is a shame,but I still luv all of ya.
I will not post in this thread again,I will move on and continue to add my idiotic,lame,mushy and sometimes ridiculous posts in my favorite threads as I did before the assinine combination of two words in my post.

Thank You,
--John
Old 03-06-2006, 03:32 PM
Mrs FussyPucker

There's no point in going into this in too much detail, if you're not going to bother to read or reply to what I say, John, but my point was, for the record, that women don't wear clothes that show their nipples on purpose, even the feminist 'cunts'!

And even if they did choose to display them, what they are displaying are parts of their body designed to sustain infants, not titillate men, so why on earth should they be considered hypocritcal (which was your inference, and there's no point denying it) for letting them be seen.

You can word it in different ways but what you're saying is stil archaic. If women are only allowed to be feminist while completely concealing their feminine form, then perhaps I will have to invest in a jilbab.

I've said too much already. There's no changing your mind and there's no changing mine. Other people will read this thread and make of it what they will. And that's entirely up to them.

Old 03-06-2006, 04:31 PM
Huggable!

Quote:
.... but my point was, for the record, that women don't wear clothes that show their nipples on purpose, even the feminist 'cunts'!

Some do, I know some personally. They are very aware men will look and put on this big show of fake disgust when they do.

Quote:
And even if they did choose to display them, what they are displaying are parts of their body designed to sustain infants, not titillate men,......

I can not believe you said that. On a site like this? Only to sustain infants? Tell your man that tonight when he wants to look at, touch, kiss your nipples. I wasn't going to post til I read that.

I looked up 'cunt' in the dictionary cause honestly I wasn't sure what it meant exactly.

cunt (PERSON)
noun [C] OFFENSIVE
a very unpleasant or stupid person:
You stupid cunt!
He's a right cunt.

cunt (SEXUAL ORGANS)
noun [C] OFFENSIVE
the outer female sex organ; the vagina
(from Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary)

cunt
noun [C]
TABOO SLANG
the sexual organs on the outside of a woman's body
Cunt is also a very offensive word for any woman or for a woman you do not like.
(from Cambridge Dictionary of American English)

Okay, turns out it's not a very nice slang word.

But did you ever look up the word 'cock'?

cock (PENIS)
noun [C] OFFENSIVE
a penis

cock (PENIS)
noun [C]
TABOO SLANG
a penis
This word is offensive.
(from Cambridge Dictionary of American English)

Or how about 'dick'?

dick (PENIS)
noun [C] OFFENSIVE
a penis

dick (PERSON)
noun [C]
1 OFFENSIVE a stupid man:
That guy is such a dick.

I am guilty of using both 'cock' and 'dick' at times.

Just food for thought... we can say cock & dick but they can't say cunt.
Old 03-06-2006, 04:34 PM
Manwhore

Quote:
Nipple erection is like goose bumps...it happens when we're cold, or in any kind of state of arousal (not just sexual but also fear, nervousness and absolute repulsion at some creep ogling us etc) and there's fuck-all we can do about it, just like we can't stop our pupils from dillating in the dark.

I don't usually consider myself much of a 'feminist' and I certainly don't consider myself a 'cunt' (although I do have a particularly nice one, thank you very much) until I hear someone (and at Pixies of all places, can you believe?!) slam women for reserving the right to be appalled when men treat them as objects, and worse still, assume we're somehow doing things (over which we have no control) to attract the attention of disrespectful men, whom natural selection will one day make extinct.

That's a rather broad brush you are painting with Lou. According to that post I'm a creep that objectifies women. You have taken offense to jbh3's post slamming women and have answered by slamming men.

I think OF's point has much more merit than you give it. From my personal experiences (ie., what I've seen and heard from women), the biggest difference between a creepy ogle and an admiring look is based on the attractiveness of the man behind the eyes.

Also, I certainly understand a retort for jbh3's post... no harm meant or not, it came across as very inflammatory and rude and I didn't care for it at all.

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 03-06-2006, 05:00 PM
Not there yet.....

I tried......... I really did try to let this thread DIE!!! I walked away from it 15 minutes ago and my mind is reeling..........

But don't insult my intelligence..... First, I am NOT grouping all men or all women together in this observation. Please be clear on that point.

Lou, I love you but please, "they are displaying are parts of their body designed to sustain infants, not titillate men, " .... Women WANT to be attractive to men. Why is a teenager proud of her developing chest? To sustain a kid? Why does a women spend so much time and $$$ on bras? Because they each have better access for a baby's lips? Why does Victora's Secret have such a variety of bra shapes, designs, materials and colors? Do infants really notice? And what's the big deal on breast size? Does an infant worry about being smothered or that maybe it's meal may be small compared to other infants meals? I love breasts... any size or shape....... and I do notice them! Look at the the red carpet walks on celebrity awards night.... V necks plunging to belly buttons and half a breast visible on the sides of the gowns are designed to attract the eye......... anybody's eye! Not to make whipping it out for their infants more manageable.

In photography, we use lines to lead the eye where we want it to look. Composition 101........ If a woman didn't want to feel feminen and attract the eye, she would have stopped wearing V-necks long ago. A little cleavage is attractive. It's natural that we ALL want to look.... not ogle.... just notice that she does have an attractive shape.

I just don't get it when a woman gets bent out of shape if someone looks at her breasts...... I interpret it as being insecure in herself and is just looking to put somebody down just to make herself feel better...... I'm sorry folks.... I really should have let this one go........ but for the nice guys out there, we know the difference between breast feeding and titillation!

Off soapbox and back to work!!

Afternoon Delight

Delightful Rendezvous!

Is the love I gave her in the past, gonna be enough to last, if tomorrow never comes........

Last edited by Coaster : 03-06-2006 at 05:14 PM.
Old 03-06-2006, 05:54 PM

Headlights off?
Old 03-06-2006, 11:39 PM
Mrs FussyPucker

Well duh! I'm not stupid. I realise that breasts are attractive and I realise that men (and women) enjoy looking at them. You seem to be forgetting that I have personal experience of having an incredibly prominent pair - which is, incidentally, why I spend my ££££s on bras....to go without one HURTS!

The point that I was making, was simply that being a feminisist (and please remember I clearly stated that I'm not one) and having nipple erection are not necessarily in opposition, because the breast's primary function is nothing to do with men's pleasure.

I made it quite clear I wasn't grouping all men together....I went to great pains to do so. There is a difference between the way some men look at women, and Aqua, it has nothing to do with attractiveness. It has to do with respect, not overstepping boundaries and not making someone feel uncomfortable or threatened. And I think, a lot of the time, what makes the difference is the attitude of the man doing the looking. It's not that far a jump from 'she's got nipple erection on purpose just to tease me' to 'she was wearing a short skirt, so she was asking for it'. My point was, it's not safe to make assumptions about these things.

As for Teddy Bear's definitions: very interesting. For my part, I don't have a problem with the word cunt at all, when it's used to describe the female genitalia. To use it as an insult to a person, is to insult that part of the feminine form. Likewise, I use cock and dick to describe the penis, not the person, for exactly the same reason.