Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Dominance Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-15-2005, 11:08 AM
Married Couple

The Mountain Man's Slave

"You Son of a Bitch!" I screamed as I took off through the woods. Nathan, my boyfriend of two years, had planned this "romantic weekend get away" for my 21st birthday. What I didn't know until we got there was that his ex-lover, Melissa, was going to be there too. And from the screams still coming from camp, she didn't know I was going to be there either.

His plan was this: He told Melissa that he wanted her to meet him at "their old love place", which just happened to be ours as well. He thought that once he got us both there that he would have a threesome with us. Boy was he ever wrong!

It had been three hours now since I had left the camp and I was starting to think I was lost. The road was not where I thought it should have been. And for the past hour I'd been having that funny feeling of being watched. "Oh God," I thought, "I just hope that it isn't a wild animal wanting me to be dinner."

Gathering up my courage, I turned and said, "All right Nathan, come show me how to get the hell out of here."

There was no answer.

"I mean it, damn it! Come out now!"

I was half scared-half angry and totally terrified. I knew that Nathan loved a good joke but, he would never do anything like this to scare me, even if he was pissed at me. Just then a movement in the bushes caught my eye. A man appeared, he was dressed like some wild mountain man that you see in old westerns.

"I didn't mean to scare you miss," he said. "I heard the fight that you and your friends had. I followed you because, well to be honest, you look like a city girl and I knew that you would end up lost. Am I right? You're lost aren't you?"

Sitting down on the log next to him I sighed "Yes".

Laughing, he said, "Follow me. My camp is just a half a mile away. We'll get my jeep and I'll take you back to your friends. Oh, by the way, my name's Pritcher. Ruben Pritcher. "

I had just met this "wild man" but, for some reason I felt comfortable with him.

"My name is Faith Anderson. I suppose that you're wondering what caused the fight?"

"Yeah, actually, I was wondering what caused it."

As we walked I told him about how the whole fight started. We reached his camp as I finished my story. It looked to be a make-shift camp. There was a tarp tied to four trees with a bed roll on the ground under it. You could tell that this was not where he lived.

Getting into his jeep I asked, "Where do you live? I know that this can't be it."

"You're right," he said taking off. "I have a cabin up in the moutains. It's about ten miles off the main highway. A person needs a 4x4 or a horse to get to it."

Upon reaching my campsite, we discovered that my "friends" had left me and my stuff behind. "Those assholes," I screamed. I began picking up my belongings and looked at Ruben. "Could you drive me into town? I know that it's a two hour drive but, could you please?"

Looking up at the sky, he replied, "Well little lady, I'd love too. You see those clouds? In about an hour there's gonna be one hell of a thunder storm and I don't have a cover for this jeep."

Leaning against his jeep I looked up. I could see that he was right. Thinking out loud I said, "So, that means that we can stay here under this thing. (I pointed to the make-shift tent.) Or, we can head out for your cabin. Personally, I vote for the cabin."

The drive took almost a half an hour. We pulled into his garage just as the storm hit. It was a big cabin, not what you'd think of a mountain man of having. Unlocking the door that was in the covered garage, we walked through the basement, up the stairs, and into a very spacious living room.

"Make youself at home," Ruben said smiling. "I've been out in those woods for almost a week now and I definately need a shower and a shave. Feel free to walk around, snoop through the house, whatever. I know that being a female, you will anyway."

He was right. As soon as I heard the water running, I was prowling. In doing so, I learned that he had been a lawyer. According to the newspaper clippings I found, he disappeared after defending a man he thought was innocent. After being set free, the man enter Ruben's home and killed his wife and child and made him watch. When the man turned away from him to reload the gun, Ruben attacked him and stabbed him to death with a pocket knife.

I quickly put the clippings away when I heard the water stop. A few minutes later, Ruben emerged from the bathroom fully dressed and shaven. "Damn! He cleans up nice," I thought. He was wearing a tight pair of jeans, a button up flannel shirt, and a pair of socks. Everything looked to be nearly worn out.

"I assume from the look on your face that you found my newspaper clippings," he said. "Before you ask, yes the lawyer is me. When I left, I bought this cabin and this is where I've been for the past 20 years. I was 25 then and I thought that I could just..... hide from it all."

"I'm sorry for your loss," I said. It was the only thing that I could think to say.

He smiled and nodded. "Do you want to get a bath? I can get supper started while you do."

"That would be great," I said. Grabbing my bags, I headed for the shower.

Once out, I could smell the meat cooking. My growling stomach told me that breakfast had been my last meal and that was almost 12 hours ago. I quickly dressed in a pair of tight jeans that outlined my thong. Leaving my bra off, I pull on a oversized sweat shirt. Pulling my long brown hair up into a clip, I left the bathroom. Upon entering the living room, I noticed that he had built a fire in the fire place. The heat from it felt good. Althought the day had been hot, the night was cold.

After supper, we set down on a soft bear skin rug by the fire and talked. By doing the math, I guessed him to be 45. His blue eyes sparkled as the fire light danced in them. His black hair was greying but, he was well built for his age. Standing, I would have to guess him to be at least 6 foot 5. His was starting to develop a belly but, all cleaned up, he was very sexy.

Like I said before, I was up here for my 21st birthday. If things didn't start getting better, it was going to be the worst birthday I ever had. I released my wet hair from the clip and let it fall past my shoulders, wanting to let it dry before bed. I saw Ruben take notice.

"You have beautiful blue eyes," he said leaning over and kissing me.

I pulled away.

"I'm sorry," he said moving away from me. "It's just that...you're the first woman that I've been around in a while. I guess that I thought...." Rueben didn't finish.

"It's alright," I said. Ruben scooted back to me and kissed me again. This time, I kissed him back. Playing with the bottom of my sweat shirt, his hand found it's way up under it. Finding my bare 30C breast he began to fondle them.

"MMMMMMMM That feels good Ruben."

Ruben pulled my shirt off and began to kiss his way down my neck taking each breast into his mouth.

"Oh Ruben."

"Take off my shirt," he instructed me.

I did as he said.

"Take off your pants."

Again, I obeyed.

"Remove the thong."

After removing it, I stood my full 5 foot 5 naked self before him. My nipples hardened as a cool breeze came down the chimney. I don't completely shave like the others girl do. But, I do keep my hair trimmed short and the sides shaved for wearing bikini's. Ruben reached out and touched the strip of hair and smiled approvingly.

"Take my pants off, Faith."

I couldn't help but to obey. I noticed that every time I did, Ruben would smile.

Taking off his pants, I saw that he wasn't wearing underwear. His dick fell out still limp but, from the looks of it, it was coming around.

"Get my dick hard with your mouth, Faith."

I eagerly placed him in my mouth. In no time, I had his fully erect 9 inch with a two inch girth cock in my mouth. He was way bigger than Nathan's little 6 inches and one inch girth dick. Yes, Ruben was trully a man.

"I want to cum in your mouth, Faith. Suck me till I cum."

I sucked him harder and faster for at least 15 mins. Ruben placed a hand on either side of my head and pushed me deep onto him. I could feel his cum hitting the back of my throat.

"That's it baby. Swallow it all."

After swallowing ever last drop, he patted me on the top of the head and said, "Good girl, Faith. Now lay back."

Again, I obeyed. I was enjoying being his little love slave. It was really turning me on.

I laid back on the soft rug. Ruben placed his middle finger in me and began to slowly push. With his thumb he rubbed my clit. My hips began to move.

"Lay still, baby. I didn't tell you that you could move."

I found it hard and yet very stimulating not moving. I was on the verge of cumming. He could tell and said, "You can't cum yet, Faith. You didn't ask if you could."

"Please, Ruben," I begged. "Please let me cum."

Ruben sat in silence for a few minutes still playing with me. "All right," he said. "You have MY permission to cum."

With that I came all over his fingers.

Ruben pulled his finger out and made me suck it clean.

"Do you like the way you taste, Faith?"

"Yes," I moaned.

"Put your hands behind your head and spread your legs, baby."

As I did, he laid down with his face between my legs.

"You have to be still now. You can't move your hands or any other part of you body. You can moan and say my name only because I said you could. Do you understand me, Faith?"

"Yes. Yes Ruben, I understand."

Ruben began to slowly lick my clit, occasionally sucking and pulling on it. It was hard not to move my hips. Ruben placed his hands on them and said, "You're moving, Faith. I'll have to stop if you keep moving. Do you want me to stop?"

"No, Ruben," I begged and moaned. "Please don't stop."

"Then you have to be still."

Ruben began to lick me again. I forced myself to lay still.

"Oh Ruben! Ruben! May I cum please? Please let me cum," I begged.

"Cum, Faith. Cum all over my face."

Placing his tongue deep into me and moving it around, I came all over him.

"You're a naughty young lady aren't you, Faith?'

"Yes," I moaned, shaking from orgaism.

Ruben crawled up on top of me. Placing the tip of his penis to my dripping wet and hot pussy he asked, "Do you want me in you, Faith?"

"Yes," I begged. "Please Ruben, make love to me."

Ruben pushed himself in me. Hitting my hyman he stopped and smiled.

"Just how many BOYS have you been with?"

"Only Nathan."

"Well, he wasn't very big. Your still too tight and your hyman is still in tact. I'll take care of that right now."

With a hard thrust, Ruben pushing himself the rest of the way in me. I let out a gasp. He pushed harder again. I let out another gasp.

"You like it and you know you do. You're now my love slave and will never leave these woods. I'll make sure of that. And oh, you have my permission to show your enjoyment as you like."

As Ruben slowly pushed in and out of me, I moved to met his pushes. Damn he felt good. His size wonderfully filling every part of me. I began to moan and call his name, "OOOOHHHH Ruben. Ruben. MMMMMM Yes, you feel so good."

Ruben made love to me slowly for the next 20 mins.

"I'm going to pull out now. I want you to ride me."

I obeyed. Straddleing him, I positioned his cock to me and slide down onto him. I moved up and down on him first slowly, then gradually gaining speed. Soon my breast were bouncing as I rode him.

"Yes Faith, that's it. Ride me. Ride your lover and new Master. MMMMMMMM Damn it, Faith. You're so tight."

Grabbing my breast, Ruben pinched my nipples hard.

"Oh yes, Ruben. YES! YES! YES!," I screamed cumming all over him.

Without asking, I collapsed on top of him, gasping for air and shaking from another orgasm.

"You didn't ask to cum or to collaspe on me. But, I'll let it slide this time, you are still learning. Now, I want you to lay on your side."

Rolling off of him, still gasping and shaking, I obeyed and laid on my right side.
Ruben, pushed himself into me a slowly fucked me.

"I'm giving you time to calm down," he said. "Once you have, I'll fuck you like a dog until I cum. You want that, don't you my little slave?"

"Yes Master," I said this time, slowly catching my breath.

"You're learning quickly. From now on, when we make love, you are to call me, Master. Am I understood?"

"Yes Master," I said looking in to his eyes. His smile told me that I was truly pleasing him.

Pulling out he said, "On all four my love slave."

Once I was on my hands and knees, Ruben pushed himself deep and hard into me. "Moan for me baby. Show me how much you enjoy your Master," he said as he repeatedly thrusted himself into me.

"OOOHHH MASTER! MASTER! I LOVE IT, MASTER! I LOVE IT!"

"Cum for me slave. Cum with your Master."

In unison, we repeatedly thrusted ourselves against each other. It didn't take long before I was cumming all over him. Just as soon I did, I felt him releasing himself deep in me.

"Oh, Master Ruben. Yes. Please, let me stay here with you. Don't send me back. Plesese Master, let me stay and please you anytime you want."

Master Ruben gave a few short strokes into me, allowing my tight hole to drain every last drop from him. Staying in me, he laid us down on our sides. Holding me close to him he said, "Yes. You will stay here with me as my lover, my wife, and as my slave."

feedback

Last edited by fzzy : 09-08-2005 at 10:45 PM.