Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Dominance Stories
User Name
Password

Old 01-06-2005, 05:48 PM
Sweet Southern Girl

Yes sir, whatever you want

I met this guy who was really sexy, nice, and did I mention dominant. I love to get to play the submissive role on occasion, so we really hit it off. One day we decided to have an entire day of fun. We met for breakfast that morning. As soon as we sat down at the table, he told me to go to the bathroom and take off my panties. Me being the happy to submit one, gladly hopped up and went to take my panties off. While we were eating he told me some of our plans for the day. He said that he wanted to go to the mall, maybe out for lunch, and then back to his place to wind the night down. When we got to the mall, he told me that he wanted me to give a couple of lonely guys a little show. He said that he would tell me when, and how. I enjoy being a bit of an exhibitionist, so I agreed. He spotted an old guy sitting on one of the benches facing a clothes store holding his wife’s purse. He gave me a little wink. I started walking past the old man, slowly, swinging my hips from side to side. I had to make sure that his eyes would be glued to my ass. I “accidentally” dropped something out of my purse and bent over to get it. I bent over as far as I could, knowing that my skirt would rise enough to give him a good look at my tight little ass. I slowly rose back up and walked over and took a quick peak at some tops in the store, then walked back by him and gave him a wink as I passed. I went back over to my man and asked what we should do next. He was very turned on from watching me, and gave me a big deep kiss. I could feel his hard dick as he pulled me close to him. He said that was enough for now, that he didn’t want to share me anymore for now. We looked around the mall some more, and he had me try on a few sexy little things in the lingerie store.

Then we headed out for lunch. In the car he told me how much he liked knowing that I would do anything he wanted, and that I was a good little slut. Then I reached over and undid his pants, pulled out his big hard cock and began to tease it with the tip of my tongue. Slowly I took more and more of it into my mouth, until it was all shoved down my throat. I took one hand and used it to rub his balls while the other hand helped to stroke him while my mouth made it’s was up and down his shaft. I sucked on his cock until we got to the restaurant. There he asked that we get a booth. After we placed our order he put his hand onto my knee, slowly slid it up my leg and under my skirt. When he got to my thigh he rubbed it for a little bit before moving his finger tips up to my wet pussy. He teased my clit a little, barely flicking it with one finger tip before he started to fuck my juicy cunt with his fingers. It felt so good. I thought that I was about to cum right there, and then I spotted the waitress coming over with our food. He stopped moving his fingers but never took them out of my pussy. She put down our food and asked if there was anything else we needed. He politely told her no. When she walked away he removed his fingers from my cunt and put them to my mouth and told me to suck them clean. After I sucked all of my juices off his fingers we began eating. The whole time all I could think about was how badly I wanted to cum. I was so close, and then he stopped. My pussy stayed soaking wet during the entire meal. I think that was his plan, he didn’t want me to cum then, he just wanted to tease me. On the way to his place he again began to play with my pussy, this time only focusing on my clit. I loved the way he touched me. It felt so good, but again he stopped right before I was going to cum. By then I just wanted to get myself off, my hand headed toward my clit and he told me to stop.

When we got to his place I was dripping wet. As I walked in I could feel my juices running down my thighs. As soon as I sat down on the sofa, he told me to get up and go into his room and change while he made a call. I wasn’t sure what he was talking about, I didn’t bring any clothes, but I didn’t want to disobey him so I went to his room and saw a cute little black see thru baby doll dress and matching thong panties. I slipped off my clothes and put on what he had gotten for me. I pranced around in front of the mirror admiring how good my big breast looked in the outfit. He knocked on the door and told me that he had a surprise for me. I spent a few more minutes fixing myself up, and then went back into the den. He patted the spot on the sofa right beside him and told me to come over there. Before I made it over to him there was a knock on the door. He got up and said that should be my surprise. When he opened the door, I saw a cute petit red head standing there. She had on one of those long raincoats. She stepped in and dropped the coat to the floor. She was wearing the exact same baby doll dress, except hers was red. He took both of our hands and guided us over to the sofa. He told us that he wanted both of us to completely submit to him for the entire night, show him what good whores we were, and that from then on we were to only refer to him as sir. Then he took off all of his clothes and sat down between us. He reached over and started to kiss me while his hands began to fondle her breasts. Then he kissed her, I lowered my head down to his cock. I started out by licking his balls, taking one into my mouth and then the other. Then I made my way up to the head of his cock, tracing my path with my tongue the whole way. He stopped me before I could take his dick into my mouth. He told us that he wanted us to please each other for a little while. We both answered yes sir at the same time. He grinned, I could tell that he loved hearing us say that. He told us to get down on the rug and for her to eat my pussy. I lied down and she didn’t waste any time, she immediately started fucking me with her tongue. She rammed her tongue in and out of my wet pussy. Next, she started focusing on my clit. This is the first time that I had ever had a girl eat my pussy, and I was loving it. Again, when I was just about to cum he told me to get up on my knees. She stopped licking, and I got into position. He got down behind me and rammed his big hard cock into my dripping wet pussy. He asked if I loved his dick inside me. I answered, “yes sir, your huge cock feels so good inside my cunt. He was rough. Fucking me hard and fast the entire time. I think that she was sucking his balls while he was fucking my tight pussy because I could feel her hair tickling my thighs. Finally, I was going to get to cum. He grabbed my hair and pulled me back onto his hard cock. That was all it took to push me over the edge. I began to cum all over his cock. My whole body shook with pleasure. After waiting all day to cum, it was amazing. He gently rolled me over onto my back and kissed me. Then he told her to stand up and grab her ankles. She stood and did as he said. He told me to get over and lick her clit while he fucked her in the ass. I said, “yes sir,” and did as I was told. She moaned loudly as he probed her ass with his cock. Then, he pulled out and told both of us to get down on our knees. We did, and he began to shoot his hot sweet cum all over our faces. We began to kiss and lick it off of each other, trying our best not to waste a single drop. He just stood there and watched as we continued to kiss and fondle each other. I began to nibble on her nipples as she made her way toward my pussy. She again began to lick my sweet cunt, and she lowered her pussy down over my face. I started to lick her slowly sliding my tongue over her labia, and then carefully parting them and making my way to her swollen clit. I licked it faster and faster and slipped one finger inside her. She was getting very wet by then, and started to grind her hips on my face. I continued to fuck her with my fingers as I licked her clit. One, then two and now three of my fingers were ravaging her pussy and she was loving it. Then we both began to cum at the same time. I know that he was really enjoying the show that we were putting on for him.

He told us to go into the bedroom. We both rose and said, yes sir. He followed behind us. When we reached his room, he went over to the closet and pulled out a bag, inside was a strap on. He told her to put it on and fuck my ass while he took care of my pussy. He lied down on the bed and I climbed on top of him. I slowly lowered myself down onto his gigantic dick. I started to bounce my ass up and down on him. He asked me if I wanted to have my pussy and ass fucked at the same time, like a slut. I answered, “yes sir I’ll do anything that you want.“ Then, he took one of my nipples into his mouth as I rode his cock. Next, she placed her hand on my back and lowered me down some so she could get the rubber dick into my ass. She slowly put it inside me, while I continued to grind slowly on him. Then as she picked up her pace, I did as well. They both stayed in time together fucking me with the same rhythm. I felt so full. I was Cumming in no time at all, but they both continued to fuck me. He asked me, “you like that don’t you, you little slut.” “yes sir,” I answered. Again and again they made me cum. Finally, she pulled the rubber dick out of my ass, and I got off of him. He began to fuck her putting her legs high above her head, and pounding her pussy with his cock. We kissed as she took his dick. Then when it was time for him to cum, he shoved his dick into my mouth, grabbed the back of my head and pumped his cock in and out until I began to feel the warmth of this cum spurting down my throat. It tasted so good that I wanted to share it with her, and I again kissed her. She ran her tongue around my mouth greedily searching for every last drop of his cum. Then he told her that it was late and time for her to go home. She said yes sir, and put her raincoat back on. We all three kissed good bye, then he told me to go back into the bedroom. We just lay there in each others arms talking about what had happened. He told me that I had been a good slut for him that day, and he wanted me to stay there for the night. I fell asleep in his arms and dreamed up several more wild fantasies that we could try another night.

It's just human. We all have the jungle inside of us. We all have wants and needs and desires, strange as they may seem. If you stop to think about it, we're all pretty creative, cooking up all these fantasies. it's like a kind of poetry. Diane Frolov

How to get an "A"
I Love Guys With Accents
Nurse ~ Patient Story
Yes Sir
An Old Story of Mine
3 Guys & 1 Girl ~ Sounds like fun right
A New Short Story
Punishment Story