Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Dominance Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-27-2004, 01:40 PM
I LOVE having a Woody!

Merry Christmas, Baby!

As promised here is an account of my Christmas night, pretty much the way it happened as I remeber it

I knew what my Christmas present was, but I wasn't sure when I was going to get it. Dawn told me it hadn't come in yet. I was getting a corset, not for me to wear but for me to see her in. Christmas morning came and went and I did not get to open a box with a corset in it. Still, a promise is a promise and I knew she wouldn't break her word.

Christmas night we were settling in after our travels to her parents, my parents and other places around town. She abruptly interrupted my enjoyment of the football game.
"Go get in the shower and be sure to shave"
"But I'm watching the game!"
"Do you want your Christmas present or not?!"

I was in the shower faster than you could say jackrabbit! As I showered I wondered what the corset looked like. I had picked out several on-line, but she never hinted which one she was getting.

As I toweled off, i heard her rumaging through the closet. I came out of the bathroom and she told me to go finish watching the game and when she got out of the shower, the lights in the living room had better be dimmed, and the game had better be over.
"How can I make sure the game is over?! I have not control over that!"
"That's not my problem" was her reply.

About thirty minutes later i heard her coming down the hall. The lights were dim, but the game still had 2 minutes left!
She sauntered in dressed in a short silk black robe and didn't say a word. She just switched off the TV and stood there looking at me.
"Well, are you gonna just sit there or are you gonna undrees your present?"

I was in front of her so quick I almost got dizzy! I undid the robe and holy-moly there was the most gorgeous woman in a dark purple corset, laced up in the back and hook snaps in the front. Her 36DDs were just about busting out! I started to kiss her, but she grabbed me by the hair and almost shouted "I didn't say you could kiss me!"

I knew where this was going and immediately took my place. i knelt and said "i'm sorry, Mistress. i didn't realize...."

"I will excuse this one indiscretion, but don't slip up again or you will pay!"

"Yes, Mistress, thank you"

She grabbed the camera and asked "Didn't you say you wanted some pictures like the ones in the online catalogs? Well take this and get some pictures. You get four tries and they'd better be good!"

It was so dark in the room, the viewfinder didn't show ANYTHING! I set the camera up for a very low flash, slow shutter and high speed film. (i was so glad at this point that i spent the extra money on a top-of-the-line digital camera with all the bells and whistles) i clicked the first one and viewed the results. a little off center, but at least it looked decent. i took the next three. When i finished, Mistress asked "Was that three or four?"
"Three", i lied. i'm sure She knew but She let me take a fifth one anyway.
"That's enough! Now wait here, and if you touch yourself while I'm gone you will be sorry!"
She walked down the hallway. Again i heard Her in the closet. When She returned She had one of Her strap-ons dangling from Her legs. i almost came right there, She was so incredibly sexy!
"Isn't this what you want? you want pictures of Me in My corset with My big cock between My legs?"
i couldn't answer. i was in awe of the stunning woman who was so good to me!
"you get three pictures like this. I was going to give you four but you lied to Me about how many other pictures were taken. I will deal with you on that later!"
"Crap", i thought. "oh, well. better make these three good!"

i took one of Her standing with the huge cock hanging between Her legs and two more with Her on the couch. She then reached across the bar behind the couch and got a riding crop.
"I want you to take a picture of Me with this so you can remember what it looks like when I turn your ass red!"
She put the tip in Her mouth and sort of grinned, i snapped the picture.

"That's enough fucking around! Get over here and suck my cock!"

Was this my wife talking like this? Although She had been dominating many times, She'd never talked to me like this, and i liked it!
"Don't make me wait! Isn't this what you want?! Don't you want to suck my big dick?! I really don't care if you want to or not. I said DO IT!"
Without more hesitation, i dropped to my knees and gingerly kissed the stap-on around the tip.
"Quit fucking around and suck it!" She orderd. She grabbed the back of my head and said, "Open your mouth and suck it or I'm going to face fuck you till you choke!"
I opened up and She didn't give me a chance to hesitate this time. She rammed the thing right to the back of my throat making me cough. "What's the matter you little pervert?! Don't like it rough? Well tough shit, because tonight you're Mine and I'm going to use you however I want!"
Now i was getting a little worried. She'd never been this forceful before and i started to think maybe She wasn't playing! i started to suck Her and really get into it, hoping She would go a little easier on me.
"I want to hear you moan. Show me you like sucking my cock!"
i moaned for all i was worth, sucking and slurping all over the big dick, slobbering and making all kinds of disgusting noises.
"Finger my pussy while you suck me. I want to come with you sucking my cock." i slipped two fingers inside her sopping wet pussy, turned them upward and started to stroke, gently. A moan escaped Her lips and i felt a little more at ease. She was enjoying this. i picked up the pace, actually enjoying sucking on the dildo now, and She started squirming. i can always tell when She's about to come. Her pussy walls started to contract and expand and She was getting really close. All of a sudden She grabbed the back of my head and jammed the stap-on down my throat screaming out as she came. i almost couldn't breathe as She bucked into my mouth forcing more and more of the thick cock into it.
When She finally settled down i asked, "Are you ok?"
"I didn't tell you to speak did I?! Get your ass on all fours and face the fireplace!"
i never heard the smack, because i yelped too loud, but i felt the sting of Her riding crop smack my bare ass. a steady rain of blows fell on both ass cheeks and soon they were burning.
Then as quickly as Shes tarted, She stopped. "Do NOT speak to Me unless I ask you something. Do you understand?"
"yes Mistress"
She slowly caressed and kissed my burning ass, soothing it some.
"Baby, why do you make me do that? your ass is all red now"
Apparently this not a rhetorical question, because the next thing i knew i got another smack. this time from a broad leather paddle.
"Why didn't you answer me?!"
"i'm sorry Mistress. i didn't realize you wanted an answer!"
Smack, another blow from the paddle. She slowly traced a line with the edge of the paddle all across my butt and down below where my balls were hanging. When She reached my rock hard dick she stroked it gently.
"What's this? If I didn't know better, I'd say you were being bad on purpose. Are you being bad on purpose?"
Before I could answer, another smack on my ass.
"Ask Me for another!"
i hesitated, my ass was on fire!
SMACK! "Ask ME!" "please Mistress, spank me again!"
SMACK! "Do you want another" "Yes Mistress", i answered afraid to say "No". SMACK! "Do you want another?" "Yes Mistress!" SMACK! "Have you had enough?" "Yes, Mistress!"
oops! i had slipped up! Smack!, Smack!, Smack!, Smack!
"I will decide when you've had enough!"
Mistress stood before me now, Her cock hanging right in front of my face. i could smell Her excitement as She rubbed the dildo all over my face.
"I should make pictures of you sucking My dick, but I won't. Not right now anyway. SUCK IT!"
i did not wait this time, as i eagerly sucked it right in and slurped away on it. She ran Her fingers through my hair, coaxing me to suck harder, almost as if She were teaching me how to suck a cock right. She pulled Her panties aside. "Eat Me, make Me come." She whispered.
i went straight for Her clit while i slipped two fingers inside and again found Her g-spot. She laid down right in front of me and pulled my head toward Her pussy. "Finish Me."
i started again in earnest, wanting to please Her. i felt the familiar feeling in Her pussy and as the walls started contracting i sucked Her clit hard into my mouth. She practically threw me off Her, unbuckled the strap-on and tossed it aside before i could make Her come. "FUCK ME NOW!"
I slid into her wet pussy in one stroke and started easing in and out. "FUCK ME HARDER!", She commanded. "Mistress, would you like me to fuck you from behind?" She answered by pushing me off Her and getting on all fours. i knelt of one knee and slid into her from behind. "FUCK ME HARD AND MAKE ME COME, BUT IF YOU COME THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES!" i banged into HER hard, grabbing a handful of Her hair and pulling Her head back. She growled and bucked back into me. "Fuck Me! Fuck Me! Fuck Me!" was all She said until She came screaming "Oh God Fuck Yes! Ahhhhhh!" so loud that i thought someone might call the police! She was beating the carpet and begging me to keep fucking Her and i couldn't hold back any more. i came so hard that if i hadn't been holding her hair, She might have been shot off the end of my dick!
When we both calmed down, i kissed Her. She looked me square in the eyes and said, "I didn't tell you to kiss Me and I told you NOT to come. There will be consequences......but not tonight."
"i love you", i whispered.

feedback

Last edited by fzzy : 09-18-2005 at 10:17 AM.