Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Dominance Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-16-2007, 11:48 PM

was it a dream or not?

I woke with a start – pulse pounding as if woken from a nightmare. I lay on my back unmoving as I try to work out what it was that woke me so suddenly. It was then I heard the metallic click of the back door of my home closing. I lay in my pitch black room, too scared to move. A million things going through my mind, fear keeping me stuck in indecision. I lay hoping that who ever had entered my home would not know I was there and would take what they wanted and leave. After keeping still for a few more tense moments I could feel the person’s presence at my bedroom door. I felt tears forming in my eyes as I heard the gentle movement of my bedroom door being pushed further open.

I lay, still unmoving, with my eyes closed tight, pretending still to be deep in sleep. I could feel the presence of the person standing over me at the side of my bed, although knowing the person surely couldn’t see me in this deep dark of my room. Expecting any moment to have my blankets yanked back to exposing my naked body, I instead felt the presence move away from me and walk around to the vacant part of my bed. The tears now silently running down my face, I felt the blankets gently be lifted on the other side of the bed. I feel a body slip quietly in beside me. Expecting to feel the cold sharp point of a knife on my skin, I turned on my side to face away from my intruder, pretending to be turning in my sleep as if only slightly disturbed by the second body in my bed.

I lay on my side, forcing myself to continue breathing and to keep still. I hoped my sleeping form would put off my intruder so he would leave. I bit my lip slightly as I felt the hand of my intruder placed on my back and ever so gently moved down along my body. I then felt the body of the intruder move closer to me press themselves against me. It was then my suspicion of a male intruder were confirmed when I felt his hard penis against my thigh and I knew any hope of not being violated were lost. I felt his hand snake over my body, along my stomach until he had a hand full of one of my breasts. He was moving quietly, as if not to wake me and I was glad I still had him fooled. As he gently stroked my breasts I felt myself just wanting to sob into my pillow or scream at him to get out – but fear for my life kept me quiet.

His hand withdrew from my breasts and I wondered if I was going to be lucky and get out of this unharmed. It was then I felt his hand on my buttock, gently sliding towards the crevice of my ass. Terror filled me as I felt his finger on my ass, since never having anal sex before, I couldn’t imagine anything worse. Instead his finger continued between my legs to the warm flesh of my pussy. He then, even so gently pushed my top leg forward so it was also lying on the mattress – exposing my pussy. He then allowed his finger to trace over my pussy – feeling all the damp folds of my skin. Despite myself, I allowed myself to admit that the intruders touch wasn’t unpleasant although I didn’t want it to be happening. It was then I felt his finger enter me. I felt myself gasp and inwardly I was so angry at myself – I had been doing so well not to give myself away. The finger then was withdrawn but kept at entrance of my hole. I felt the man lower his head to my ear and whisper the only words he would ever say to me “Shhhhhhh, I mean you no harm”. I then felt his finger enter me again, this time more purposefully. I turn my head into my pillow and now allowed myself to quietly sob into my pillow.

The man slipped his arm underneath my neck on the pillow so that his arm was around me and able to hold my one of my breasts in his hand. While he fucked my pussy with his probing finger his other hand fondled my breasts and pinched my nipples. Sensing my resignation to the inevitable, the intruder added a second finger to the probing of my pussy. His gentle fingering, although unwelcomed, felt good in my tight pussy and I felt myself growing wet.

The man felt my pussy beginning to be turned on and fingered my pussy harder a few more times before withdrawing his fingers. He then put his arm around my body and put his hand between my thighs so that his hand could easily access my clit. His fingers, wet from my pussy, then opened the lips of my pussy and began to rub my clit. Unbelievably, I could feel the pressure building in my clit and knew it wouldn’t take much to orgasm. I didn’t want this to happen with this intruder of my house, bed and body. I tried to move my hips to back away from the man’s probing hands. I achieved this but the way I moved accidentally brought the man’s cock in line with my pussy so I felt the head rest just against my pussy lips. With a shock I again pulled away and began to slightly whimper with shock and with fear. The man once again shooshed me and gently but forcefully pulled me back onto him. This time his cock spread my lips and nestled itself between the lips but not inside me. I could feel the hot hardness of his big cock. He once again began to rub my clit. Once I had calmed down once again, the intruder began to move so he cock was sliding slightly between my lips.

I lay, still on my side, trying to make myself not orgasm – a difficult task with fingers working my clit and a thick hard cock sliding through my wet pussy - even under the circumstances. I felt that my pussy had become so wet and I berated myself for allowing myself to become turned on. Just as I felt I had myself under control I felt the man slide his cock into me again. As he did he slightly changed the angle so that the head of his cock was at the entrance of my pussy. As he did so he rubbed my clit a little harder. This combined with the feeling of a hard cock so close to impaling me pushed me over the edge and I cried out with shame as my pussy began to convulse in hard orgasms. I buried my face into the pillow once again, not wanting the man to hear my noises of pleasure. His fingers continued to rub my clit, prolonging my orgasm.

As the feelings begin to ebb away, I cried into my pillow, ashamed and embarrassed this man that had broken into my home was able to make me enjoy this intrusion to the point I came. He lay still with his fingers on my clit, feeling the last of the spasms on my pussy. I then felt his cock removed from my pussy lips and his hand taken away from my clit. I felt relief as I thought that the man was going to leave. Instead, he got up and tried to roll me onto my back. I of course tried to resist, but this powerful man was able to control me without much of a struggle. He moved so that he was between my thighs. Suddenly, I felt the head of his cock again at the entrance to my pussy. Before I even had a chance to make a sound he had slammed his cock hard into me. As the first rough thing he had done to me, it could have hurt, his cock feeling even bigger now inside me but his thickness was a welcome feeling to my still recovering pussy.

Even though the feeling of his cock inside me felt good, I tried to push the intruder off from on top of me. He stopped me by taking my arms by the wrists and pinning them down beside me. He lay down on top of me, now chest to chest, and I felt him begin to move inside me. I began to whimper, partly from shame and partly from pleasure. I instinctively brought my legs up to bring this big cock deeper inside me. Feeling this, the man started to fuck me harder, each time sliding his cock all the way out and slamming it back again. I could feel his breath on my neck and heard the almost inaudible sounds he made as his cock moved in and out of me.

Very soon I again felt myself becoming closer to orgasming again. This time I knew there was nothing to do and my body arched as I cried out – this time in pure gratification as my pussy clamped down around this violating penis. Before long I felt the man press his face against my neck and a split second later felt his hot cum spilling from his cock deep into my body although not making a single sound. Still holding my wrists, he lay for a few moments in the same position. I could feel his heaving breathing as he tried to recover. Before long he sat up and withdrew his cock from me – I groaned, missing the feeling of a thick cock inside me but also instantly coming to my senses of what I had allowed to occur and embarrassment for the moments I enjoyed it.

I rolled back onto my side and allowed silent tears to fall. The man pulled the blankets back up around my body and kissed me on my neck just under my jaw. I felt him leave the room and eventually heard the back door once again open and close as the intruder left. I lay this way for quite a few minutes, hearing nothing but my labored breath and racing pulse. I sat up eventually and looked around the room – still seeing nothing in the dark. I decided to get up and check the house. I walked around turning on each light in every room. Confident the house was as it should be I headed back to my bed. I lay there for a moment, struggling to slow my heart and breath. Thinking of what to do next, I started to doubt myself. Surely it couldn’t have happen. Could it have been a dream…?