Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Dominance Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-04-2007, 04:14 PM
Dare to Read, Dear

The Shed

He’s been working on the shed behind the house. You never come out there, so there really wasn’t much of a chance of you seeing what he was doing. He told you that he had to work on that old riding lawnmower because he was tired of push mowing the lawn.

The story worked. You never questioned him.

The day is finally here. He set it up nicely. No kids, no phone, 2 days.

You wake up alone after sleeping in.

A dress is laying on the bed, on a hanger, with a note:

Take a shower and put this on, I’ll be back at 11:00. Be ready. We only have 36 hours.

You don’t remember any plans, but you love surprises.

After your shower, you start getting dressed, remembering the kids being gone, you put on your sexy underwear, and the dress.

It’s not a bad looking summer dress, thin, nice, you decide that you like it.

He walks in the front door at 11:00, on the dot.

“You ready.”, he asks, more expectantly than questioning.

“Sure, let me get my purse. Where are we going?”

He knew that question was coming, so with a practiced answer, “It’s a surprise, but first, I finished the lawnmower and painted it this morning, I want you to see it.”

With your purse in hand, and the door locked, you walk into the back yard to the shed.

It’s not a large shed, but it’s not small either. 20’x20’ and an 8’ ceiling.

You can’t see the broke down lawnmower behind the shed, or the other odds and ends that have moved out for the remodel.

As you walk into the door, there is only a few feet of room in the small closet like space that was built as an entry way. As the door closes, the darkness squeezes in on you and you ask, “Why is it so dark? Why did you build this closet in the front? Turn on the light.”

The next door opens and he walks you through it. It is still dark, but you can tell the room is bigger.

The floor is different too, carpet or something.
Reaching for the wall for reassurance in the dark, you feel padding on it as well.

“What are you doing?”, you ask.

He doesn’t speak.

Just leads you along the wall and his hand grabs your wrist and lifts it, pressing it to the wall, and the familiar feel of padded handcuffs takes the place his hands.

You feel the other hand follow suit as you are pressed against the padded wall in front of you.

Now, securely fastened to the wall, the lights flick on. Not too bright, but light enough to see.

The entire room is padded.

From floor to ceiling, soft fabric covering some sort of padding covers everything.

He walks up behind you and places a blindfold over your head.

You start to talk, but he presses his body forcefully up against yours, trapping you against the wall, and

“SHHHHHHH. NOT ANOTHER WORD! I WILL TELL YOU WHEN YOU CAN SPEAK AGAIN.”

You try again, and he covers your mouth, “SSHHHHHH!”

You feel the light fabric cover your mouth. Not really a gag, but a reminder not to talk for now.

It took a full day to rig the dress without it being obvious.

Now, it is pulled and it quickly gives way, tearing completely free of your bound body.

You gasp, and your pussy quickly starts throbbing from the excitement.

You stand there now in the G-string and lace bra that you put on this morning.

You wait, impatient for his next move.

You can’t hear him walking on the padded floor. Where is he?

SLAP!

The stinging pain spread from your ass, straight to your pussy.

The leather strap now starts rubbing your ass. Caressing you, mending the sting.

It’s gone!

SLAP!

Your pussy throbs with your heartbeat. “Uunnngh! Oh my God!” The grunting moan escapes from your lips before you can stop it.

He presses his body against you, forcefully, “SHHHHHH!”

You mind races, he’s naked.

You felt his skin against yours. The shaft of his penis against your back as he pressed his lips to your ear, letting you know that he wasn’t happy with your slip.

Throb.

SLAP!

Throb.

SLAP!

Throb.

The clasp on your bra comes apart with a touch from his hand. You feel it pull free from between you and the wall.

Throb. Throb.

SLAP!

He presses against you again, this time, you can feel the harness of his cock flat against the crack of your ass. He kisses just behind and under your ear, where it drives you crazy. Throb. Throb.

You feel his hands one your breasts, pulling you slightly away from the wall.

Sting. What is that?

Throb. Throb. Throb. Your pussy is twitching uncontrollably. He must have nipple clamps. Oh god!

He shifts his weight to one side, sliding his cock along the cheek of your ass and around to the side of your leg.

SLAP!

You feel the tug of one of your restraints pulling your arm.

He turns you around, back to the wall, and clicks the restraint back into another position.

How long has he been planning this?

“These are wet enough.” He says, as he pulls your drenched panties down from your hips.

You feel the air, finally, touching your clit sending blissful shivers into your body.

Your soaking wet panties are gone from your now nude body, bound to the wall.

He presses against the front of you now. His cock pressing hard into your stomach as he whisper moans into your ear.

“I’m going to fuck you now.”

“Oh god yes.”, you say, “Fuck me!”, your pussy is begging for it. Needing it. A hard cock filling, caressing, penetrating, fucking.

TWIST! PAIN!

He twists the nipple clamp and says, “I told you not to speak!”

That hurt a little more than you wanted it too. A little past pleasure. A reminder that I’m not supposed to speak.

Your reward comes soon enough.

He stands in front of you and lifts your legs off of the ground.

Part of your weight held by your restraints, the rest by his arms, he lowers you onto his cock.

As it presses against your labia, you wrap your legs around his body and release all of the ecstasy that has been pent up inside of you in one moan.

His cock slides easily into your pussy, immediately sending you reeling.

He fucks you quickly, bouncing you up and down on his shaft, pushing your back against the wall, and his cock fills your aching pussy again and again bringing you quickly to your passion point.

You orgasm floods into you, building heat from your core out to your fingertips.

“Oh God I’m Cumming”, you pronounce gutturally as he keeps pounding his cock home.

You feel his cock expand and hear his breath catch as his orgasm catches yours and both of you lock into moaning fits of passion. You can feel his cock exploding inside of you, filling your pussy and increasing your pleasure.

You slowly recover from your throw of pleasure as he holds you and releases your shackles. You both fall to the padded floor, exhausted.

He lifts your blindfold and kisses you deeply, passion flowing from his eyes and his lips.

You catch glimpses of other contraptions and toys and wonder what the next 35 hours might bring.