Thread: What if.....
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2002, 11:42 AM

He had been relaxing in the bath with his eyes closed and on hearing her question smilingly replied, "I don't think you should touch me...yet. If you don't want to get wet I suggest you feed me"

"OK have it your way" she replied. Choosing a nice juicy strawberry from the tray, she leans in...
and puts the strawberry next to his lips. He takes just the tip of it into his mouth and then takes it in further and then lets it go. "That's what I want to do to your breasts." "Not yet." said Karen.

She reaches for another strawberry, but instead of feeding him with her hands she places half the fruit between her lips, leans down to him and as he bites into the fruit their lips touch. They kiss passionately while sharing the juicy fruit and as it disappears, tongues swirl every which way. She used her tongue to lick around the inside of his mouth, tasting the strawberry juice and sucking his tongue deeply. It felt so good, this mating of tongues that she didn’t realized she was leaning in to far. SPLASH!

Karen fell in the Jacuzzi against him. She could feel the water instantly soaking through her bra, panties and gown. She could feel his chest hairs against her nipples and them starting to pucker. Mmm…I didn’t want that to happen…she said. He just smiled.

When she lifted away from him he could see her aureoles and nipples through the now transparent fabric; puckering….he couldn’t help but follow the path of water cascading down from bra to panties. Coming through clearly was the pubic hair that covered her downy, and now saturated pussy. “I guess you’ll be joining me after all.”

Moving across the Jacuzzi he cups the nearest breast and proceeds to rub it until she feels the fabric tightening around the nipple making it uncomfortable for her …Don’t tease me, take this bra off me and suck me raw!