View Single Post
Old 03-08-2008, 10:24 PM

Part 4

Spring break couldn't come fast enough. Me and Allison were going on a trip to South Padre Island, then swinging back through Louisiana and Arkansas. I started getting to know her better through our conversations while I tagged along with her at work. She was used to travelling alone, and she seemed really excited for the company. I could also tell that Jenna was a little worried.
So worried, in fact, that she convinced her friend Lyssa to invite herself along to our trip. I didn't really mind - the more the merrier and she would help pay for gas.

Rewind a year. The previous year's spring break a pretty large group was in Arizona camping out and drinking whiskey. It was getting late, and the professor that organized the trip was getting philosophical.
"You know that Lyssa girl in the department?" He asked, "I don't think I've ever seen her smile. You all should work on that."
In my head I replied "I can do that."

So here we were on a road trip. Me, the tough chick and the lonely girl. Lyssa was a cute girl with shoulder length auburn hair. She was thin and in decent shape with a nice rack. Her most obvious feature though were her long muscular legs. She was a very shy girl who didn't talk much. Allison was almost a total opposite - she was tough, loud and a little bigger than average.

The first 3 days of the trip were pretty much uneventful. Lots of driving with a little sight-seeing. We finally got to the beach on the fourth day, but it was raining hard so we had to rent a hotel room, but the only one they had left was a single king sized bed room. We took it.

It was a really creepy room. The carpet was stained with what we hoped was beer, and the whole room smelled strange. I reached in my bag for some cologne and sprayed some down. We flipped on the TV and started on a bottle of rum we had picked up. As the last of the bottle went down, we somehow got the idea to play a little truth or dare. Before long I was in my boxers, Lyssa had chugged a bottle of hot sauce and we all had spilled all sorts of secrets. Lyssa has never had a boyfriend, or really any experience whatsoever. Allison had a very long term boyfriend, but they had recently broken up and she had some really good stories.

It was my turn - I picked dare. Allison looked around for some inspiration, fixing her eyes on Lyssa who was still tearing up from the sauce, trying to maintain her composure of it 'not being that hot.'
"I dare you to kiss Lyssa." I did, and it was magic.

I don't remember much of the rest of the night, but I do remember us all going to bed - me in the middle. I started out spooning Allison, who was wearing a t-shirt and a thong. My boner wedged against her ass through my boxers and a hand groping her breasts. I didn't want to leave Lyssa out, so before long I rolled over. She was wearing some tight fitting short shorts and a tank top. I put my arm around her and my crotch found it's place against her butt. She pressed back against me. Her ass was rock hard - it was incredible. The night went on with me alternating between the two, occasionally reaching into their panties and rubbing their clits. Lyssa got up once to go to the bathroom, and Allison took the opporutinity to dive beneath the blankets. She pulled me out of my boxers and I felt my cock sink into her warm mouth. We heard the toilet flush and she quickly rushed back to her position and pretended to be asleep.

The next night we camped out. When Allison would leave for something me and Lyssa would kiss quick. When Lyssa would leave for a second, Allison would tell me what she wanted to do to me. That night, when I started to press up against her, her hand stopped me, She pulled my boxers down and grabbed my cock, leading it straight into her pussy.
I whispered frantically "c'mon... Lyssa's right there!"
She didn't say anything, she just started to slowly stroke herself down my dick. She stopped moving with me buried inside her, and we both fell asleep. In the morning we waited for Lyssa to go to the bathroom. As soon as she zipped up the tent Allison was on top of me. I pounded her pussy and came. As I started to come, she pulled me in deep and ground herself against my crotch. She shuttered and orgasmed herself.
"Oh my god... I felt your cum spray inside me. It was so hot." She whispered as she started to clean up.

End part 4.