View Single Post
Old 02-09-2004, 12:14 AM

"Screwples" Pixie's Interactive Soap (OOC)

Okay all. I've decided to start Pixies official "Soap Opera." But before we get started with the storylines, we need some main characters.

As creator of the thread, I will take on the task of starting the first story line after a suitable number of starting characters have been established.

The setting of the Soap will be in a small city called Lakeview. Specifically I chose not to include a state, country, or other specifics as to not generalize the climates and/or leave out anyone. Just picture it as any city you've ever seen portrayed in any television Soaps. Of course, it will be set present day.

This thread won't be meant to be a primarily "sexual" thread although there will, no doubt be some heated love scenes in progress throughout the story.

You will bring your characters to life in this thread. When creating your characters, choose people of different backgrounds and get creative. You'll want to include the following statistics in your description:

Full Name:
Marital Status:
Brief History:

And a general photo if possible on how you'd like people to percieve your character. If you don't provide a photo, you'll want to provide us with a detailed description of your characters appearance.

Just so you can get ready for the first post of the actual story, the first scene will take place in a high-class resturaunt/cocktail bar at a Charity Ball. You can be a bartender, waiter, guest, or anything else so don't think you have to neccessarily be a debutante to be there.

I hope everyone enjoys this thread. I will be posting my character here as soon as i decide on the photograph I want to post with my stats. And as soon as a good handful of people have committed to this, I'll open the official "Screwples" post.

HAVE FUN!