View Single Post
Old 12-13-2002, 02:26 PM
Manwhore

Moving to the second ass in line, I minister much the same
treatment, and as I lick and thrust my tongue up her ass I stay
continually aware of the moans rising throughout the room. I
make my way further down the line pleasuring each and every lady with the same enthusiam and vigor as the one before. Nearing the end of the line-up one of the ladies pushes back forcefully knocking me backward, and before I can sit up, drops to her knees and smothers my face with her soft, round bottom while grabbing my cock and lowering her mouth to it. Not that I would normally object to such treatment, but I have other asses to service and I do not want to cum yet. Nor has this gone over to well with the other ladies, who would not mind a sample of my prick in their mouth. They quickly decide to take turns riding my tongue and tasting my cock, and I devote all my attention to the task of licking, tongueing, and pleasuring the ass that is currently seated atop my face to avoid cumming from the pleasure that stems from the many talented tongues dancing across my rigid cock. What I can't see is that all this overt sexuality has taken over and fingers are roaming, and no longer just over the bodies they belong too. Even the ladies that had never really thought of same sex play are feeling electricity shoot straight to their crotch as their fingers caress pussy lips that are not their own for the first time. One of the ladies is leaning forward, her tongue sliding out, to suck a nipple into her mouth while cupping the matching D cup titty with her left hand. At the moment her lips touch the nipple, she shudders through a tiny orgasm and begins sucking in earnest...

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these