Thread: Story to Post
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2002, 03:13 AM

Continued from above Newbies in Search

We soon realized that some of the people that we we’re chatting with were not real, the pictures they were sending us were the same as we saw on the X-Rated sites and who they where trying to pass themselves off as, and all the single men, it was bad IM after IM it was very disappointing. We also discovered that a lot of websites were nothing but bull, they were just some corporate way of making money. As Months past, and our wild hot sex continued, we toyed with the Idea of checking out swing clubs, we called and checked on a few and decided not too, until we had some actual experience. Years have passed but that thought of it hasn’t; we still fantasize about others in bed with us having hot wild sex, everything from 3some, 4somes, group sex, gangbangs, and orgies. I have recently found a really great Swingers web site, and have started to explore some more. Karen has become disillusioned with the idea and has her doubts about it happening, She has been viewing this site with me recently and seams to be warming up to the idea again, and I know under the right conditions she will do it and enjoy it immensely. I believe that this site is for real, and hopefully we may get to find the right couple for our first real experience. The site is called Club Duet. Check it out and lets us know what you think of it!
You can get to it from our home page http://hometown.aol.com/rufriends2
Club Duet has a FREE 30day viewing no credit cards needed and no strings attached. We hope you enjoy it and who knows maybe we’ll see you there. We have posted our Profile, Desires, Preferences, and Pictures on there as well our fantasies in their forum area under gangbangs. Our screen name is fannymae Please feel free to drop us a line.