View Single Post
Old 04-03-2005, 01:27 PM
Tells it all

I entered the room slowly. The sound that I was hearing were not those of the Poet. The sounds where low moans. I use to be a regular here but what was going on upon the stage was anything but regular. My eyes never left the stage as I found a seat in the corner near the stage. I couldn't make out who they were, but the scene of naked flesh was a welcoming sight. The bare breast that the poet was sucking on was titalating. Her moans became louder as his hands went roaming across the nakedness of her frame. From craddling her tit to gliding down the taunt midsection till it found it home rubbing the clit the was sticking out from under its hood. His mouth sucked the nipple just as fast as his hand worked the clit. She must have seen me take this seat for she turned ever so slightly to give me a better view. The poet feeling her turn towards me glanced at me with a sly grin. Just then his fingers parted her lips to show me the pink pedals that glistened with her juices. Them he stuck a finger in her pussy enticing an even louder moan from her throat. Her head tilted back as he entered her with with another finger, the another. He didn't top until he had four fingers in her. I then realized the only reasons he kept his thumb out was to stroke the huge clit. I had never seen one so big. His hand moved faster his thumb moved faster. He return to suck on her nipples. her moans turned into crys of passion She was so close and the poet was doing every thing he could to get her the rest of the way. Just then she started shaking, the poets hand glistening with her juices continued to pump her. Boy I guess I pick the right day to hear some poetry.