Thread: first
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2002, 07:19 AM
dobbydog

Dean stood up, and from behind her whispered in Peg's ear, "I can't wait 'till you're tied up". With that, he started nibbling on her ear. Then he whispered, "ready to have some fun"? Peg was just dumbfounded. She thought she may have bitten off too much this time. Dean said, follow me. He grabbed her hand and led her to the bed. He got on the bed straddling Anne and started kissing her. Peg just watched. He whipsered in Anne's ear so Peg couldn't hear, "I think she's freaking like you said". Anne whispered back, "tell her to sit on my face 'cause I want to eat her. Have her face you so she can watch what you do to me. Then have her lick me while you make love to me". Dean got up and asked Peg if she was ok. She said that she was. She asked what Anne said. Dean told her, "she wants you to sit on her face so she can eat you". He then grabbed Peg and pulled her on the bed and positioned her like Anne wanted. What a site watching Peg pick up a leg and swing it over Anne's face, then lower onto her. Dean moved in to get a close-up. He saw Anne's tongue emerge upward toward Peg's sweet sex. Dean then moved up to kiss Peg and play her breasts while Anne was going to town on her. He asked if she had ever been eaten by a woman before. She said no. He said, "enjoy it, I am". He asked her if she had ever eaten a woman before. She again said no. He whipsered to her, "get ready". With that, Dean moved down and started making love to Anne's body. After he had been licking Anne's sex for a while he looked up at Peg, and motined for her to come down and join him. She didn't move. She was frozen, then closed her eyes. Anne was really getting in to her. Dean got up enough to grab Peg's hand and pulled her down. They started kissing just inches away from Anne's box and could smell it's aroma. Dean went down furhter and started taking long swipes at it. Peg just watched. Finally, he grabbed her head and moved it on Anne's pussy. He whispered, "now you make her feel good, like she is you". He spread Anne's lips to give Peg easy access and then it finally happened. Peg started licking and kissing Anne, returning the favor. Dean started to get up and Peg asked where he was going. He replied "nowhere. I'm just going tp untie her legs and fuck her. And you, my little assistant, get front row seating for the show". Dean untied Anne's legs then got back on the bed. He grabbed each of her ankles and lifted her legs. He brought his cock to Peg's face and she took it in to her mouth and starting sucking on it. Once it got nice and hard, Dean withdrew it and positioned it right in front of Anne's hole. He started in and Peg helped him guide it. Once Dean started on Anne, he grabbed Peg's head and made her go back to her previous task. Peg apparently love licking Anne and watching Dean fuck her, knowing soon enough, that would be her.