Thread: first
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2002, 05:44 AM

After Dean had her back in the restainsts, he climbed on her and started working his way back up to her face, kissing and licking along the way. They made eye contact and started kissing. Dean was getting such a rush with the fact that Anne was bound for him. While they were kissing, the phone rang, but Dean wasn't going to get it and Anne couldn't. After it quit ringing, Anne said maybe we should see who it was. So, Dean got up and look on the caller ID on the night stand. He said, "it's a local number, but I don't recognize it". He read off the last four digits. Anne said, "that's Peg's number. I wonder what she wanted". Dean asked if he should call, and Anne agreed. He called and Peg answered the phone. He asked if she called, and she said that she did. He asked her what she wanted. She said, to make sure Anne was OK, and that you were there. Dean said everything was fine, and if she wanted to check for herself to come over. Peg said, I'd like to, but you better ask Anne. I said, "I'll just put her on the phone". Dean put the phone to Anne's head and let them talk. Dean listened, but couldn't understand the conversation. After they were finished, he hung up the phone. He asked what was going on. Anne said that Peg was coming over. I said, "yeah, right". Anne said, "Peg's a good friend, but she bullshits alot, so I called her bluff". Dean noticed the blindfold on the nightstand when he got the phone. So he grabbed it and put it on Anne. He wanted to play now. Now that she was blindfolded, he was really excited. He climbed up on her and brought his cock to her face. As he was holding it, he touched it to her forehead, then brought it down to the side of her face. Dragging the head all over, teasing her with it, while never bring it to her mouth. Then he started kisseng her again moving down gently to her breats. He started kissing and licking her breats while undoing Anne's sexy black velvet bra. It felt so good. Dean the started sucking her tits, when suddenly, the doorbell rang!