View Single Post
Old 10-10-2005, 07:11 AM
Married Couple

A few days had passed since Paul had first fucked his daughter. He sat on the porch in his home made rocking chair. Through the screen door he watched Ellie's ass wiggle around as she scrub the cabin floor. She had on a different dress today, but it to was worn thin and tattered. It was one of her older ones. It was so short that when she was standing, it would barely covered her bare ass. And now that she was on all fours, the bottom of her dress covered about half of it. Paul had a perfect view of his little girl's pussy. Underneath his overalls, his eight inches was beginning to come alive. Standing up, he undone the straps, letting them fall to the floor. Stepping out of them, he grabbed his hard cock and headed for his daughter.

"MMM Ellie," he moaned as he got down onto his knees behind her. Ellie looked over her shoulder as she continued to scrub. Paul pushed what little material there was on her bare ass up before spreading his daugther's legs just enough. Ellie gasped with delight as her father's hard eight inches pushed into her.

"MMM Paw," she moaned. Paul pulled slowly out until the head was all that was in her. Then just as slowly, he pushed back in. A few more slow strokes and she was completely wet. His dick now covered in his daughter's juices, he began to increase his pace, moaning as he did.

"MMM Ellie, baby. Your paw shore does like your pussy."

"Oh, paw. I just love the way you feel in me."

Leaning over his daughter as he slowly fucked her, Paul reached up and grabbed her beautiful C cup breasts. Ellie moaned and bucked as her paw massaged her tits. She could hear him breathing heavily in her ear.

"Oh, paw. Paw. MMM Oh, yeah."

"Lay on your back," he told her as pulled out. Ellie obeyed and rolled over onto her back. Paul placed each one of Ellie's legs over his shoulder and once again pushed his erect eight inches into his daughter.

"Oh, Ellie," he moaned as he slid in. Paul's pace increased just a little.

"Paw. Paw. Paw," she kept screaming over and over as she orgaismed several times.

"You like your paw's dick inside you, don't you, baby?"

"Yes, paw. Yes," she moaned.

"I want to hear you say 'Fuck me, Paw. Fuck me.' as I fuck you."

"Fuck me, Paw. Fuck me. Fuck me," she yelled.

Hearing his little girl say what he had told her to say made Paul fuck her harder and deeper. Soon he was pounding away at her. Ellie kept screaming "Fuck me, Paw!" over and over as he did. In no time, Paul gave out a loud groan as he unload his balls into his daughter. After milking his balls with a few short stokes, Paul let Ellie's legs down so he could lay on top of her. Ellie wrapped her legs around her paw's waist, pushing him in deeper.

"Oh, paw," she moaned. "I want you to fuck me every day. Will you please?"

Breathlessly he answered, "I promise, baby. I promise to fuck you at least once a day, every day." Smiling down at her he then said, "Maybe even four or five times a day. Would you like that?"

"MMM Yes, paw. Yes," she said smiling. "I shorely would."