Thread: One Winter
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2006, 08:21 AM
Married Couple

Chapter Five

For the thrid time since they had made love, Clint slipped from the covers to add more wood to the fires. This time, the sun was starting to stream into the two windows of the small one room cabin. When he headed back for the pallet where Becky laid, he was surprised to see her awake. The quilt laid across her stomach between her navel and her womanhood. Her exposed nipples stood hard on her breautiful breasts. "Good morning, Mr. Carson," she sexily said. "Good morning, Miss Dawson," he replied as he laid back down next to her. His cock was already hardening with desire. "Would you like to make it a better morning," she asked, one hand rubbing her breast. "MMM," he moaned, "I most certain would."

Clint took Becky's breast into his mouth and gently teased the hard nub. "MMM," she moaned as she squirmed next to him. His rough and calloused hand slid down her stomach and to her waiting womanhood below. He played with the soft patch of strawberry blonde hair before slipping his finger in her warm and wet hole. "Oh Clint," she whispered as his finger rubbed across her clit as it moved in and out of her. He had now moved to her other breast, sucking and teasing it. Becky wrapped her arms around Clint's neck and pull him closer to her. For several minutes, Clint took great care to make sure that Becky was well satisified before kissing his way down her stomach and too her clit below.

Becky spread her legs, giving Clint as much access as he needed. Her fingers ran through his hair as his tongue lapped at the sweet nectar dripping from her love flower. "Clint. Clint," she screamed as he brought to climax, grabbing his hair and forcing his face closer and closer. He shook his head forcefully between her legs, causing to scream and climax again. Becky realeased her hands from his hair and laid back, her breasts heaving as she tried to catch her breath. "Oh darling," she moaned as he kissed his way back up her before laying next to her.

"Come here," Clint said as he showed Becky how to straddle him. She moaned as she lowered herself onto his thick, hard shaft. "Oh Rebeka," he gasped, "you're still so tight. I love it." Grabbing her ass, he helped her start a rythem that pleased them both. Several times she came as rode him. "Oh God, Clint," she screamed as the last orgaism, a very intense one, shook her whole body. Tears of pleasure trikled down her cheeks. Clint couldn't help but smile as it had been his cock that had caused her to cum so hard.

Becky smiled as he pushed himself up to face her. She had to admit though, she was a little confused when he told her to stand up by the table, but willingly went. He turned her around so that she faced the table. Chills ran down her spine as he kissed her neck and shoulders before gently leaning her over it. "Oh Clint," she moaned as he spread her legs a little wider and then entered her again. Becky gasped as he nearly raised her off the floor as he moved in her. His rough hands felt good as they moved her hips on him before sliding their way up her sides and grabbing her breasts. Clint's stomach and chest now gently rested on her back.

As he moved in her, Clint whispered into her, "When we get back to the ranch, I'm going to ask for your hand. I know that if I spend any more time with you in this cabin, you'll be pregant before we leave. And honestly, that's how I want it. I want to watch your stomach swell with my child. I want to wake up each morning laying next to you, knowing that you are mine and mine alone. I no longer want you name to be Rebeka Dawson but, Rebeka Carson." "Oh yes, Clint," she panted. His movements had became faster and rougher and she was enjoying it. "I want to have your children," she panted as he fucked her. A few more stokes and she felt him release in her. "OH REBEKA," he screamed as he did. For several minutes they stayed laid on the table, unable and unwilling to move.

Two days later, Becky and Clint were finally able to return to the ranch. Clint was true to his word and asked for her hand. James Dawson readily agreed and they were married as soon as possible. James and Irene insisted that they live at the ranch with them, in Becky's bedroom. That summer, Becky gave birth to a son, the first of five children she bore to Clint Carson. After the death of her parents, Clint took over running Dawson Ranch.