View Single Post
Old 01-05-2003, 06:33 PM

He pushed his cock into my anus, opening me up and at the same time I felt another cock against my lips, I gratefully opened my mouth and took it in, it tasted of cum, I greedily gobbled at it, my tongue licking the underside. i was in heaven as the other cock sank deep in my arse, balls pushing my legs wider, my anus felt full and on fire, the cock in my mouth tasted great, i wanted to feel it spurt and the hot seed on my tongue. Then I felt another cock, some one was below the cock brushed my stomach, then slid up my bum cheeks to rest against the shaft of the cock which was slowly but surely fucking me. the third cock pushed insistently, my own rock hard, I salivated over the cock in my mouth as the impossible occurred and the third cock inexorably and painfully made its way into my arse alongside the lovely cock that was already there.

I could feel the two shafts inside, my anus huge,as both fucked me moving in unison. i heard a groan and the cock in my mouth erupted in hot spunk, i pulled it out feeling spunk on my face and then I pulled it back in, i wanted to drink more hot cum, incredibly i felt more hot sticky spunk hit my face and realised that at least two more cocks were spunking on my face as the cocks in my arse expanded, and I could feel them expand inside my tight arsehole and shoot more cum into me, both rammimg their loads home..