View Single Post
Old 11-21-2002, 04:42 AM
Learning to talk sexy

Anticipation ....

Talking today you asked what I was doing, and I didn’t want to admit that I was just getting up to leave the computer and had put your picture up on the screen so that as I passed through the room on and off I’d see you smiling at me …. Temperature rising with the combination of looking at your picture and hearing your voice on the phone. I love your smile, the way your eyes shine, love that you speak about the excitement you feel when we talk or write and just how you feel when you look at my picture. Feeling your excitement in person is something I’m looking forward to!

Anticipation of our meeting this weekend, feeling nervous and edgy and like I’m about to go out on my very first date and its with the most wonderful guy in school! Those feelings should have been all wiped out of my system decades ago and yet, the shimmery excitement seems to be overtaking me! The nice thing is that even though I’m having those schoolgirl excitement kind of feelings, I’m also feeling like the adult, (reasonably) confident woman that I am and the mixture is fun for me, and I think for you as well.

Looking forward a bit to the things we’ve been discussing … come Saturday morning, you say you are going to grab me and kiss me, touch me extensively and in short – rock my world! Just thinking about your words sends a shiver down my spine and my nipples jutting outward. Is it getting hot in here???

Shopping tomorrow for sexy underwear … something that’s been lacking in my wardrobe, but not much longer….we’ve discussed what you like and what you find most alluring and I’ve got my list and checking it twice. LOL! Covering my body with lotion earlier this evening, want to be certain when you touch me your hands can glide over the smoothness of my skin. Feeling your words wash over me again, you find me so sexy, such a turn on …. For a 40-something woman, it’s a wonderful thing to hear.

Smiling again, remembering your words when I asked what part of me you will grab first …. “just have to wait and see.” Can hardly wait to learn the answer to that question! Can hardly wait until morning when you’ll talk with me again – briefly – and another dozen or so little one-liners sent back and forth between us through the day.

(((trying my hand at progression kind of story - it's not meant to be interactive - but feel free to comment or make suggestions anywhere along the way!)))