Thread: Fund Raising
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 06:18 AM
Awesome on my Own

How about seeing if you could find a massage therapist to donate a few full massages/spa treatments to raffle off, but during one day of the sales of raffle tix they could be there to give a "teaser" massage of hands and wrists if the person buys $5-$10 worth of raffle tickets. Office personnel who are at keyboards would love this, I think.

Halloween pranks common where you live? Offer people "Halloween insurance" where in the days following Halloween, you and some helpers clean up egg, pumpkins, toilet paper mess, but safety hazards of broken glass or dead animals/road kill are excuded. In high school we did this for teachers and townsfolk alike. Nov 1st through about the 4th we did the clean up. I think small houses/lots were $15, medium were $20 and Large were $25. Cars were $5. My senior year, the principal's house had the entire front yard full of smashed pumpkins, tp, and rotten eggs. It took 5 of us from the end of school to nearly 7ish to clean, wash egg off the house/windows and bag everything, but it was $25 into the class fund and it was a good time.