View Single Post
Old 04-26-2003, 06:39 PM
<----Snappin' Pussy

10 of ??

I sat up and scooted to the edge of the bonnet, then I let myself slide off, so I was standing in front of Mark, then lifting my hands to his shoulders, I slid them around his neck, I pulled his head down and ran my tongue over his lips, slipping it in between, I invited his tongue to dance with mine. While our mouths were busy, my hands began roaming over his firm body. I paused at his nipples, they were hard and I tweaked them between my fingers. Mark made a hissing sound as he sucked air between his teeth, but didn’t move away. I love men’s nipples, and to find a man who openly enjoyed them being played with was fantastic.

Our mouths parted. I looked up at him “Don’t move” I said

I walked behind him. My hands constantly touching. Standing behind him I reached for his shirt, I slowly began sliding it off, leaning in to kiss his flesh as it was revealed to me. I tapped his ankles with my foot, getting his to spread his legs. I then placed a hand on his back and pushed him so he ended up draped over the car. His shirt kept his hands trapped behind his back. Mark turned his head to the side and looked at me with questions in his eyes. “What are you going to do to me now you got me here”

“I wont hurt you, you’ll love it, trust me” I smiled at him.

Steve and his wife were by now watching both of us intently, curious to see what I was going to do with Mark. I took my gaze from them and settled my attention back on the prone male before me. I leaned over him, my breasts lightly touching his back, and with my tongue and lips began kissing and licking my way down his spine. I paused at the small of his back, while my mouth was playing there, I began running my fingernails lightly along his inner thigh. My mouth moved to his butt, gently alternating between nipping and kissing it better. Mark’s arms were beginning to strain against the shirt, he was just dying to touch, but I wasn’t finished exploring his delectable body as yet.

I knelt down, and ran my tongue along where my nails had been touching, occasionally throwing in a gentle bite to keep him guessing. Mark’s balls were dangling down over the edge of the car bonnet, his cock was laying between his body and the cool metal. I blew on his balls then leaned in and ran my tongue over them. Mark moaned softly as I sucked one into my mouth, then letting it slide out I took the other in, my tongue dancing over their surface, as I gently rolled them around. I stopped and stood, finally pulling the shirt from his arms, he flexed his muscles, trying to remove the slight cramps from their awkward position.

Mark pushed himself up off the bonnet, and turned around. I placed my palm against his chest and gave a push. He stayed were he was and shook his head. “Your turn now” he said

“But I’m not finished with you” I pouted “Please” I begged, my eyes giving him a puppy dog look.

Mark chuckled “If it means that much to you….ok” he sat on the car and laid back for me to finish my exploration. “But be warned your turn will come” he said as he smiled and winked at me.
I felt my pussy getting wetter at that threat/promise. I looked at him as he lay there, his cock was standing up and looked as hard as rock. The head was a purplish colour and there was beads of precum just beginning to appear at the end of his cock. I leaned over and swiped my tongue over the tip, catching the droplets that had formed there. There is just nothing like the first taste. I close my eyes to savour it.

When I finally swallowed the tasty treat, I climbed onto the car and sat astride his legs. I leaned down and slowly took his hot cock into my equally hot mouth. Marks hips lifted slightly in response. In this position, my butt was up in the air, the cool breeze moving over my hot wet pussy. I felt the car move, looking up just in time to see Wife squat down over Mark’s face.

She looked at me sheepishly “I just couldn’t help myself…”

I grinned at her, then looked around for Steve, but he was nowhere in sight. Then I worked out why, I felt hands moving over my ass. While Steve played with me, I watched as Mark’s tongue went to work on Steve’s wife. Oh he was good, and I decided then that I wanted some of his mouth’s magic later. Dropping my eyes and attention back to Mark’s throbbing cock, I again took him into my mouth, swirling my tongue over the rock hard shaft. I moaned around his cock as I felt Steve fingers thrust into my hungry pussy.

Steve moved beside me “Fuck him, I want to see you slide his cock into your hot pussy”

I looked at Steve, still with Mark’s cock in my mouth. I had figured he was going to fuck me himself, but obviously he had other ideas. I let the cock slide from between my lips, Mark groaned in protest. I moved up his body, squatting down over his cock, I parted my pussy lips and began to take his cock into me in a steady rhythm, Mark froze, his tongue was sitting against Wife’s clit, not moving, even holding his breath, as he adjusted to the sensation of my pussy swallowing his cock. When finally our pubic bones met, he drew in a big breath. My pussy was clenching and throbbing around his cock, as it adjusted to his length and width. With eyes closed, I sat there just enjoying the full feeling I was getting from being impaled on his cock. I felt hands on my breasts, opening my eyes I seen that it was her We both leaned toward each other, our mouths and tongues tangling together in a not so gentle kiss. We pulled apart. Both panting for air. I looked around for Steve, I didn’t want him to be missing out.

I took Mark’s cock from my pussy. I turned around to face his feet, then squatting back down I reached between my legs, swiping some of my pussy juice, I began working some into my ass. To lubricate Mark’s cock I put it back in my pussy, my juices coating him. When I felt I was ready I took him from my pussy and positioned him at my ass. I slowly sat down, taking him into my ass. It burned, but felt good. When he was fully in I waited as I adjusted to him. My pussy was so wet, my juices were running down over Mark, then down onto the bonnet, making a little river that went over the edge. I watch fascinated, I don’t think I’d ever been that wet before.
I slowly began moving, gently thrusting Mark’s cock into myself. God it felt great. I moved to lie back on his chest. Wife moved so I could, then she positioned herself over my mouth. So here I was getting fucked in the ass and licking merrily on her pussy and clit. I was in heaven, or so I thought.

The car dipped again and I felt hands again on my pussy. Steve had finally decided to join in the action. God knows how he managed it. He moved over me and his cock at my pussy hole, in one thrust he buried himself in me. Never had I had two cocks in me before, a cock and a dildo yes, but it was different with two of the real things. I orgasmed as soon as Steve hit bottom. My pussy and ass spasming around them both. I dived my tongue into Wife’s. I was moaning over and over, the vibrations setting Wife off into orgasm, her juices flooding my face.

Mark grabbed my hips and was thrusting hard and fast into my ass, and Steve was doing the same to my pussy. I was caught in one constant orgasm. It was incredible. Both men thrust hard into me their breath halted and muscles were as tense as. Then they came, my ass and pussy taking a load at the same time. Last I remembered was the feeling of their cocks pulsing as the cum shot out of the cocks. I passed out from sensory overload.

When I came to, I had been tucked into my bed. As I came fully aware, I looked around and could see no one. I figured the neighbours had gone home and the gorgeous stranger Mark had headed for God knows where. I closed my eyes and thought about him. Disappointment flooding through me, I would have so liked to have another round with him. I sighed and opened my eyes. I looked toward the door and there Mark was, leaning against the doorframe, arms crossed, his blue eyes watching me.

I smiled and flicked the blankets off my naked body; reaching out a hand I beckoned him to me. He grinned and began walking toward me, stripping off his clothes until he stood at the end of the bed naked.

“I thought you had gone for good,” I said

“Nope…. I told you your turn would come…. and that time is now” he said as he parted my legs and got comfortable.

*~Sharni~*

If you go hunting tigers....be prepared when ya catch one!