View Single Post
Old 09-28-2003, 01:49 PM

Susan

“Yer just a dirty fucking whore that likes the feel of hard cock in your fucking cunt.”

Whack! Susan yelped and pulled away from the sharp sting she felt on her tender bottom. Her squeal seemed to encourage Rollie to ride her harder.

“Yes. Oh god yes Rollie. I love the feel of your cock. Fuck me harder,” she cried out, doing everything she could to encourage Rollie to continue to ram his cock deep inside her wet slit.

Rollie was indeed like a bull, goring her with his horn. She gripped the side of the bed, struggling to stay on, as each buck of Rollie’s hips sent her to the edge. Rollie buried his 6 inches entirely in her tight, wet pussy, and continued to pleasure her with short thrusts. Her sensitive, erect clit was simultaneously massaged by Rollie’s pelvis.

“Here it comes ya fucking whore, yer ‘bout to make me fill that sweet cunt of yers. Fuck…fuck…fuck… fuck me, you fucking whore,” Rollie panted.

Susan felt Rollie’s member start to twitch and spasm inside her.
“Oh god…Rollie, Please don’t stop…I’m gonna cum,” panted Susan. Her pussy felt hot and tingly and quickly the tingles multiplied shooting across her body.

“I’m cumming…Oh god, oh my fucking god,” screamed Susan.
As Rollie emptied his hot cum into her cunt she felt full, and sated. Exhausted she collapsed onto her stomach. Rollie collapsed on top of her, his cock still inside her. Together they lay there physically drained.

Eventually Rollie slid himself out of Susan’s slit, drenching her thighs and the sheets with their juices. Righting themselves on the bed, Susan snuggled into the crook of Rollie’s arm and soon they were fast asleep.
things of which I dream of still,"

-Cowboy Junkies "Black-eyed Man"