View Single Post
Old 09-24-2003, 11:08 PM

Rollie

“You want this ole bull’s horn, honey,” he panted smearing the mixture up across her cheeks and nose. “Well get ready ‘cause this bull riders ‘bout to give ya a ride ya won’t forget. Now turn around so I can give ya all this horn.”

He started to push her around so her butt was facing him, but as she was about half way turned he climbed on the bed and made his way behind her. Kneeling, with one hand on her hip, he guided his cock to her wet pussy. In one thrust he was buried to his balls deep inside her sopping pussy. He grabbed her hips with both hands and pulled her back to meet his thrusts. He jammed his cock in as far as he could before withdrawing and ramming it back in again.

“Yeeeee Haaaaww,” he yelled as he slapped her hard on the ass.

Susan pushed back against him with every thrust trying to take as much of his cock as she could. Her pussy juices running down the inside of her thighs.

“Fuck me cowboy!!! Damnit fuck me hard!!! Give me all that fucking cock!!!” she screamed back at him.

“You one of them bitches that likes it hard huh,” he grunted looking down at her.

He slapped her ass hard again, then again leaving a red welt where his hand landed. He grabbed her hips again and jammed his cock in just holding her against him as he made short deep jabs into her.

“You like that dirty talk too, while yer gitten fucked?”

“Yes,” she whispered grinding her ass against his pelvis. “Talk dirty to me.”

“Yeah, yer just one of them fucking whores likes to be ridden ain’t ya,” he said rotating his cock inside her pussy. “Yer just a dirty slut huh?”

“Yes,” she panted, “I’m a slut.”

“Well take this ya dirty slut,” he grunted pulling his cock out then ramming it deep inside her again and again. “Ya like ole Rollie’s hard fucking cock inside that wet cunt don’t ya. Ya like to be kneeling while Rollie fucks ya hard. Yer just a dirty fucking whore what likes the feel of hard cock in your fucking cunt.”

Rollie could feel the cum rising in his balls. He had never talked to a woman like this before but he found it made him want to cum faster.

“Here it comes ya fucking whore, yer ‘bout to make me fill that sweet cunt of yers.”

Rollie grabbed her hips and buried his cock in her as the jets of cum filled her. His cock shoot load after load of his hot cum inside her. He closed his eyes as cock spewed it’s load in her wet pussy.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck,” he panted with each blast of his cum. “Fuck me, you fucking whore,” he panted as he strained against her ass.