View Single Post
Old 09-23-2003, 12:08 AM

Susan

Susan felt weak from the orgasm that just racked her body, and was relieved when Rollie lifted her off her feet. As he walked her towards his bedroom, she clasped her hands around his neck and pulled his head down to her lips for another kiss. As his lips met hers she could feel that his lips were sun-chapped from the long hours he spent outside. She could taste her honey as she parted his lips with her tongue, and kissed him long and hard.

As they entered Rollie’s bedroom, she could see that this room was in much the same state that the rest of the house had been in when she arrived. Rollie walked Susan over to the edge of the bed and gently placed her on her feet. She watched as he leaned over and dragged his arm across his bed, pushing the clothes that had been littered there to the floor. He then turned back to face her.

Standing there in front of Rollie, Susan realized she was a tangle of half discarded clothes. She slowly peeled off her top and let it drop on the ground behind her. Then she slid a bra strap off one shoulder and the other. Her bra dropped to the ground as her shirt had. She could feel Rollie’s eyes caress her plump breasts, and her nipples began to harden again under his gaze. She then shimmied her legs back and forth, causing her panties to slide from her knees to her ankles. Susan demurely stepped out of her panties, leaving them lying on Rollie’s carpet. Now all she had on was her skirt that Rollie had hoisted up over her hips just moments before. In the same swift motion he had yanked it up, she yanked it down, and stepped out of it.

Very cat like Susan crawled onto the bed, positioning herself on her hands in knees in front of Rollie.

“Now let me take a closer look at this scar,” she said, lightly touching her lips to where it began on his hip.

Susan then started to kiss all the way down Rollie’s scar. She kissed along his happy trail until she found herself at the base of his cock. Taking his stiff member in one hand Susan proceeded to lick around the base of his dick. Rollie was fresh from his shower, but Susan could still taste a hint of salt still on his skin.

Her tongue, soft and warm, glided up the shaft of his cock. She stopped for a moment at the tip of his cock. She ran her tongue along its head, thrilled to see goose bumps ripple across his body as she teased this sensitive spot. Rollie brought his hands up and rested them on each side of her head. She placed the head of his dick in her mouth, and started to lightly suck on it. As Rollie’s pleasure increased, he started to push is hips forward, trying to encourage Susan to take it all in her mouth. With each thrust however, Susan pulled her head back, ensuring only the head received the pleasure of her mouth.

“Oh God woman, suck my cock, your mouth feels so fuckin’ good,” Rollie said sighing with desire. Susan wasn’t the type of girl to refuse a gentleman’s request, so she happily obliged.

As Rollie again thrust his hips forward, Susan pushed her head down on his cock, taking all 6 inches in her mouth, until her lips met the base. Rollie hands were tangled in her golden locks, and he was working her mouth hard.

“Yes, that’s it, suck it. Suck my cock Susan,” panted Rollie.

Susan then began to feel Rollie’s cock start to spasm against the warm softness of her throat, and she new he was close to cumming.

“Not yet Susan,” she heard Rollie whisper, “ I need to have you first.”

Rather than cumming Rollie slid his member from her mouth, until just her lips were lightly brushing the head of his cock. His juice glistening on her lips as she smiled up at him.
things of which I dream of still,"

-Cowboy Junkies "Black-eyed Man"