Thread: Interns
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2002, 07:32 PM
Devilishly kinky member

Send a message via Yahoo to Devillishgirl
We lay there for I don't know how long aftewards...our bodies recovering from the boneless feeling that our orgasms left us. Absently rubbing my right hand over Mia's stomach and my left over my own breast, I felt the faintest twinges of desire again. I mustn't have been the only one, because Jason leaned over me to Mia to give her a long deep kiss. I moved back a bit, against the couch, a little out of the action to have a better view. Jason started at Mia's ear, nibbling on the lobe gently and moving his teeth down her neck to the sensitive spot at the base of her throat. Mia moaned softly and my fingers tightened around my nipple in reaction. Jason's head lowered till his teeth were grazing her nipples and she was arching her back, having fully been wakened out of her post-orgasm lethargy. Mia whimpered under her breath "bite me...harder." My hand slipped between my spread legs to start teasing my clit, flickering back and forth over it. When Jason slipped his tongue into Mia's hot pussy, my fingers buried deep inside me. My body, so sensitive from the previous rounds, convulsed immediately around my fingers as I felt the first small orgasm hit. Mia got up on her knees and leaned over the couch so that Jason could eat her from behind, occasionally slippping his tongue up her crack and around her tiny hole. When Mia finally begged Jason to fuck her, he got up on his knees behind her and slid into her dripping cunt. Seeing the perfect opportunity, I slid between his legs underneath the both of them to eat Mia's pussy and at the same time, get a taste of Jason's cock every time he pulled out.

Lost in the middle of all that hot sex and precum I didn't notice the cool draft that was making my nipples tight and hard until I heard a deep voice, "Should have known I couldn't leave for five measly days without you finding somone else to fill your pussy." Jason stopped in midstroke while I looked out from underneath him but I tapped his ass to keep him moving. I stared at the beautiful man in front of me..seeing him never failed to take my breath away. Veiled green eyes glittered at me from under dark hair, his tall frame towered over us prostrate on the floor. "Well don't stop now you shameless nympho...finish what you've started until he cums all over your face. Then we can discuss your behavior". I eagerly obey, licking Mia and Jason and running a hand over my pussy, fingering myself. A few hard thrusts later and Jason filled Mia with sperm...both of their juices mixing and flowing over my face. Those two fell up against the couch and took their first good look at the stranger that had just walked in.

"Come here Meghan",it was said in a voice that brooked no discussion or argument. I slid myself over the floor to the chair he was sitting in. "Playing without me?" I just nod, my face still covered with cum, kneeling naked on the floor. He glances over at Jason and Mia, who are watching us both warily, not sure of what to expect. "I'm Jake....and you are?" They both introduce themselves without even looking him in the eye. Jake takes off his belt.....and untucks his shirt, pulling it off to give to me to clean my face. He undoes his jeans...the zip making a loud echo in the almost silent room. "Now Meghan, what are we going to do with you?"..............(To be continued)