View Single Post
Old 09-04-2008, 09:18 PM
Married Couple

Part Two

Seven years had passed since Claire had became Henry's mistress. And during her years of service, she had worked herself up from a maid to the main house keeper. She was now spending all her time managing his household by day and sharing his bed by night. Also in that time, she had bore him two sons; Alex, six, and Drew, four. Both favored their father. He had yet to marry her, and not once had she push him to; both being happy with their arrangement. All the other servants knew about their love affair, but not once had any of them said anything about it. But now, as his fifty-fifth Christmas approached, his thoughts of legally making her permantly his, and there sons his legitimate heirs weighed heavy on his mind. Especially now that they knew that she was expecting his third child.

Henry had thought about it so much, that he had already obtained a special liscense that would allow them to marry at any time. He had arranged for his friend, John Hampton, a legal judge here in Boston, and his wife to be present with him and Claire as they celebrated the season. He planned to have John marry them Chirstmas Day. Along with John and his wife, several other important members of Boston's upper curst would be present. He was tired of hiding her away in his country home. He wanted to shout it to the world that she was his.

Henry woke early Chirstmas morning like he did every morning; alone. Claire had no doubt been up for some time making sure that everything was running smoothly. Sure enough, she entered their room to wake him. "You had better get up," she told him. "Drew is chomping at the bit to open his presents. And Alex keeps saying that you have a surprise for me that he's sure I'm going to love." He smiled up at her and motioned for her to come to him. At fifty-five, he might be showing his age, but at twenty-five, she was even more beautiful than she was when he had first met her. And the small bump of her normally flat belly revealed where his three child rested.

"Come on," Claire said as she sat next to Henry. "And what if I wanted a present of my own," he said, pulling her to him. "Then you'll have to get out of bed to get it," she said as she wiggled from his hold; rubbing her hand across his harden member as she did. "The children and guest are waiting on you." He smiled as she left the room, blowing him a kiss as she did. He groaned before removing himself from bed.

Claire smiled happily as Henry sat in his large chair next to the Chirstmas tree, passing out gifts. Each year, he had made sure that each servant recieved a nice bonus plus a gift. Like the rest, she would recieve a bonus and a gift, and then another bonus that night when they retired for the day. She blushed as she thought of the lovemaking that they would share that night. She stepped forward to receive her gift when he called her name. But to her surprise, he pulled her down onto her lap before she could move away.

"Open it mother," Alex said. "Open your surprise from father." It had been the children that had confirmed to all the servants, and any guest who had ever been there, that the two were lovers because of their calling Claire "mother" and Henry "father". Not once had either correct the boys.

Claire sat on Henry's lap and opened the small present as their sons looked on. She nearly cried when she saw the golden band with a single diamond in the middle and an opal on either side. "Marry me," she heard him say. "Marry me right now, in front of all present. Make me the happiest man alive." She looked at him with tears streaming down her face. "And what of the boys," she asked. "And the child that grows in me?" She watched as he pointed at his friend, Judge Hampton. "That is why I invited John, his wife, and all here today," he said. "So that he could marry us and eveyone could witness it. But as far as our sons, and the child that grows in you, I claim them here and now as my own. Steps to make them my leagal heirs have already been taken. All I need is to make you legeally my wife. We have lived together for seven years now as man and wife, hiding our love in this house, never showing our feelings outside of these walls. I no longer want to hide my love for you. Please say you'll marry." She eagerly cried "yes" as she wrapped her arms around him. For the first time ever, they expressed their feelings for each other in front of someone other than their sons.

Thou it may have been her wedding day and Christmas all rolled into one, Claire still had a house to run and guests to see too. Just after dinner, Henry caught her as she came out of the boys' room; having just laid Drew down for a nap. He pulled her into his arms as she came near him. "Awe my darling," he whispered into her ear as he pushed her body against the wall, "I finally have you alone for a moment." He kissed down her neck and it sent shivers down her spine. "I do believe you said that I had to get out of bed to receive my present," he said as he raised the front of her dress. "I think I'll take it now." "Henry," she gasped as he raised her up to meet him, "we have guests who could walk this way at any time." "Good," he said huskily, "then they will see me having my way with my wife on our wedding day. I told... I'm tired of hiding my love for you."

Before Claire could protest any more, Henry pushed himself into her. He heard her moan and felt her climax immediately upon his entrance of her. "You're always ready for me," he said as he moved in her, pressing her hard against the wall. "You keep me in a wanton state all the time," she moaned. "How else am I to be when the only man I want is you? Just the sight of you makes me desperately need you. And the simplest of your touchest makes me cum instantly." She found his mouth and kissed him hungerily. She felt him moving further into her, causing her to gasp.

Henry pinned Claire against the wall as hard as he could without hurting the baby. He might be thirty years her senior, but he was still as strong as a bull. And she was still as light as she was seven years ago. Bearing his sons had only heighten her beauty. Her hair still just a black and long; her eyes still the same cobolt blue. He thought of his sons suckleing from her plump breasts and he drove himself even deeper into her. "The baby," she gasped and he eased back. The thought of his furture child doing the same drove him crazy.

Henry kissed down Claire's neck as she moaned his name. The couple was so involved in their love making that they didn't even see John as he entered the hallway and then turned around; leaving very hurriedly, pushing his own wife back as he did. He continued to move in her until he too climax. He deeply kissed her before pulling from her and setting her back on the ground. He gave a chuckle as he said, "You might want to redo your your hair, darling. It looks a bit messy." "I wonder why," she said grinning. "MMM," he moaned as he leaned back to her, "if you don't remember, I'll be glad to show you again." "Later dear," she said satedly, "we have guests below that need attending too."

When the time came, Henry paced outside of his room as he heard Claire's screams of pain as she birthed his third child. Like the other two times, John paced with him as his wife helped inside. Then came the cry of a baby and he felt as if he would faint. Soon he was sitting on his bed, holding his daughter, Maria, as her mother rested next to them in the bed. He looked down at his daughter and he noticed that she had the same coal black hair and cobolt blue eyes as her mother. He knew that if her beauty was anything like that of her mothers, he would be beating off the young men with a stick before she was able to wed. No doubt, he dreaded that day. But for now, he would enjoy his little girl and the woman she so looked like.