View Single Post
Old 04-26-2003, 06:41 PM
<----Snappin' Pussy

11 of ??

I lifted myself up on my elbows, just enough to be able to see what he was up to. I watched as he looked at me with his bedroom blue eyes. His gaze held mine as his tongue slipped out and headed toward my pussy. I held my breath as I waited for that electric moment of contact. And I wasn’t disappointed. My breath caught, my leg muscles and pussy contracted, as his tongue passed over my hungry clit.

He nibbled and licked me into a frenzy, my hips started undulating against his mouth and tongue, striving for a release he would not allow. I moved my hands to his head to try to pull his head into my craving pussy.

“Uh Uh…none of that …stay still woman”

“But I can’t” I begged

“Don’t move until I say…or I’ll stop”

“Oh God….Ok”

I could feel Mark’s breath pass over my super sensitive skin as he dropped his head back to my pussy. Ever so slowly his tongue snaked its way over my clit, moving my pussy lips apart to delve into my depths. I felt his finger sliding into me as his tongue continued to work it’s magic. I moaned, I grabbed a fistful of sheet, trying to keep myself from moving. I was so close to cumming, but just couldn’t get there, and Mark knew it.

He moved back, taking his mouth and finger away from my dripping wet pussy.

“I didn’t move….why did you stop??” I looked at him confused

“I know…and you’ll be rewarded for your effort”

Mark stripped his clothes off in record time, I noticed his cock was hard and very ready for some attention of its own.

“Now you can move…on your knees”

I rolled over bringing my knees up under myself. I braced myself to feel his cock enter my more than willing pussy. But it was his tongue I felt giving me pleasure instead. I ground myself back onto his face. I could feel my orgasm building. His tongue was madly flicking my clit. I finally tensed. Mark thrust two fingers into my pussy. That was all I needed to make me go over the edge. While my pussy was still spasming, I felt his fingers drop from me and his cock at my entrance.

He thrust his hard cock into me fast and hard. I orgasmed again from the sheer fullness and pleasure of it. My pussy muscles undulated against his cock. He moaned and slowly started to thrust in and out. The wet sounds of sex filled the air. He let his cock slip out and passed it over my ass, covering it with pussy juice. He thrust into my pussy again and set a faster pace. His finger was swirling over my ass, rubbing, teasing it.

“Fuck me……fuck me hard” I moaned as I slammed back into him

He needed no more encouragement, he began pistoning in and out, his balls hitting my clit, rocketing me towards yet another orgasm. His finger entered my ass and he began thrusting in time with his cock.

My juices were running down my shaking legs, making a wet spot on the sheets below. My pussy was pulsing with the need to cum. I felt Mark tense, and with an animalistic growl he shot his cum deep into my pussy. That was enough for me, as the first spurt of cum hit my cervix I came hard. I screamed out in ecstacy, as wave after wave of pleasure passed over me.

We stayed trapped in the moment, neither wanting to break the spell we had cast. Eventually Mark’s cock softened and slowly slipped out of me, we roused ourselves enough to crawl onto the bed and lay there enjoying the afterglow. I could feel our mingled juices leaking from me satisfied pussy. I didn’t really want to move, but a felt like a nice hot shower to freshen me up.

Getting up I headed for the shower, leaving Mark there in blissful sleep

*~Sharni~*

If you go hunting tigers....be prepared when ya catch one!