View Single Post
Old 09-12-2002, 05:35 AM

I found the button at the back of her skirt and unfastened it easily. As I slowly pulled the zip downwards, she broke our long kiss, leaned back slightly and looked at me with a big, dirty grin. She breathed heavily, a low laugh loaded with lust coming from deep in her bowels, and said: " Hi, lover. Want something to eat?" She gently pulled downwards on my head and shoulders, encouraging me to bend my knees, so that as I slid off her skirt, and slipped my hands into the back of her panties, rubbing my hands down over the globes of her round arse, I pulled down her panties, and now my hands slid down her thighs and calves, and my face was now aligned with her moist pussy.
I raised my hands to her arse again, slid my fingers round the top of her thighs and pulled slightly apart. She pressed her hips forward, opening her wet cunt to my mouth.
As my lips made contact with her pussy, the taste and scent of her sex filled my mouth and nostrils - bitter-sweet, and hot. My flat tongue wiped slowly up from then lowest part of her cunt to the top, and then pointed slightly, as I explored towards her clitoris. With the tip of my tongue, I dived under the hood and found the little love-button. "Mmmmmnnnn, oh, fuck, yessss, that's nice..."
I withdrew and turned my attentions lower aain, to her hot, wet cunt, driving my tongue deep into her fuck-hole...