View Single Post
Old 12-02-2003, 06:49 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Coming to a screeching halt at the curb, the cab pulls up to 1023 Spitfire Drive just in time for Grandma Gertrude to witness George's ass smacking slip on the ice. Chuckling to her self as she slips the driver just enough to cover the fare with barely a buck left over, and grumbles for him to keep the change.

"You gonna just lie there or are you gonna help an old lady with her bag?", she hollers to George who is still sprawled out.

"Where's my little girl?", she calls "Gracie! Gracie Mae come greet your mother properly" as she reaches the front stoop, motioning for George to get her bags from the cab's trunk.

Gracie appears before her mother flustered, smoothing her clothes and smiles. " Hello mother" she says placing a kiss on Gertrude's cheek.

"Honey ya look flushed, George is not working you too hard around here is he?" she said in a sarcastic tone, knowing full well he was not 'working' much at all lately.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas