View Single Post
Old 05-31-2001, 07:47 PM
RED~HOT

~~Facial Cream~~

She said "I want you to cum all over my face! I want to see your cum squirt out of your luscious cock..I want to feel how warm it is...I want to taste you...."
Now how could a man resist that offer! I told him I wanted him to sit on my chest so that I could suck on it as he jerked his manhood off. So there we were, on the pool table with him sitting on top of me...He had one hand on my breast, the other firmly wrapped around his amazing shaft...What a view I had! He was so handsome...his 9 inch cock was "beautiful"..His dark hair was drenched, like he had been walking in the rain..And he was fit and firm.. And a six pack to boot! Ohhhhh...he was gorgeous!
As he was jerking it off he would insert it in my mouth at will...as my hand grabbed his bag and massaged his full balls...My other hand was frantically rubbing my extremely swollen clit..The timing had to be perfect...I wanted to cum at the same time he did...
Faster and faster he was jerking now...rubbing it all over my face.
Being a little pig about it...but I loved it..this was such a turn on for me!! I was licking his swollen member and sucking on the head...I could barely move with 165 pounds of male flesh sitting on my chest...But it felt so good..his cock was baby soft on my face.. I kept saying "Give it to me..I want to taste it...." I knew I was ready to explode, and when I looked into his green eyes
and saw the expression on his face...I knew the juice would be flowing any second....."C'mom Babe" I moaned,..."Give it to me now!!!!!"