Thread: Story to Post
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2002, 02:42 PM

<<<CUNTINUED FROM ABOVE>>>
Meeting another Internet couple for our First Time

Tom and I sat on the couch and watched them, it was wild; we talked about what a nice ass they both had and how much better this was than watching a movie. It was only a matter of time before Tom and I were hard again. We watched Karen and Katie on their sides eating each other’s pussy, Tom got up and laid on the floor behind Karen, he started caressing Karen’s ass as he prepared his cock to go in her ass. Karen was so wet she needed no lubricant. I watched him insert his hard cock in Karen’s ass. Karen moaned in pleasure and continued to eat Katie’s pussy as Katie ate hers. Boy I was hard as a rock and ready for more, I watched, it was wild. As Tom pounded Karen’s ass I got behind Katie and inserted my hard cock in her ass. We all went wild, Tom and I got off at the same time squirting cum all over the girls, we all laid there exhausted. After about a half hour, we took turns in the shower. Karen and I got dressed and prepared to leave as we made plans to meet Tom and Katie for brunch the next day. When Karen and I got to our suite we talked about what a great time we had and how this was better than our fantasy, we both agreed that we would have to do it again. The next day we met Tom and Katie for brunch, at first I felt strange, but got over it fast. We all spent the day together, visiting some of San Diego’s tourist sites. We made plans to get together that evening, we decided to meet at our suite. Karen and I were as ready as Tom and Katie was. The ladies agreed to be our sex slaves, that night when they got to our suite we wasted no time, we all got naked as Tom and I sat on the couch we watched as Karen and Katie played with each other, after 20 minutes or so, we had Katie come over to the couch and get between us while Karen watched. Tom grabbed Katie’s head and pulled it down to his cock, she started sucking him off while I got on my knees and inserted my cock in Katie’s pussy we gangbanged Katie wildly, I looked over at Karen she was sitting in the chair playing with her pussy as she watched us gangbang Katie. Katie was having multiple orgasms Tom and I both shot off our loads deep inside her. We all sat watching Karen playing with herself on the chair; she was hot, she said, “now it’s my turn”. Katie then got up and went to the chair to watch us as Karen came over to us on the couch. Karen grabbed both of our cocks and worked them hard, stoking and sucking on us back and forth until we where hard again. Tom got on his knees and started to insert his hard cock into Karen’s wet pussy pounding his cock in and out of her while she was sucking my hard cock. As we were gangbanging Karen, Katie came over and started to suck on Karen’s tits. It was wild, Karen getting ganged while having her tits sucked by another women; Karen went wild she had multiple orgasms. Tom shot his load, as I shot off mine. It was another GREAT night. We have swapped phone numbers and addresses and plan to contact one another in the near future. We checked out Sunday morning, went and pick up our children from their grandparents and came home. After we feed the children and got them off to bed we got on the computer, we had a lot of emails one of them was from the couple that we had meet in La Hoya. The email stated that they couldn’t make it this weekend and they where very sorry and look forward to meeting with us soon, I looked at Karen and she at me, the email was signed Tom and Nancy. OPPS!