View Single Post
Old 08-14-2003, 10:56 AM
Just want to enjoy life!

As I wonder about the house, seeing all the action going on. I run across Lady Godiva, and notice that she has the same flustered look about her. During our conversation, and because of her beauty, things start to rise. Bieng kinda shy, I change the topic to, "I wounder how the Gypse is doing with the Monkey, maybe we should go check on her?"
We both head down the stairs to find her sound asleep. Thoughts of what we could do start running through my head. I tell Lady Godiva, we could wake her up so she don't miss any more of the fun, or we could shackle her up to the wall and have some fun, or we could let her sleep, or we could................."the thoughts of the things we could do or what could happen with me and two lovely ladies made my front flap stick straight out in front of me".
Then sundenly we noticed that the Gypse is now awake. Wondering now what should I or we do?

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.
E. E. Cummings

My Pictures

Picture requests

As Promised