View Single Post
Old 12-27-2002, 10:45 AM

While talking and finishing my shopping, I got a funny feeling he was walking behind me, checking out my ass. I wasn’t sure if this made me want to hurry up and get away from him, or turn around and suggest something entirely different. I did know that he was the first stranger I ever met that was stirring things inside me, not even my ex-boyfriend did.

“Have dinner with me tonight!” He said taking my hand. The warmth of his touch and that confident look in eyes went right through me.

“Brian, I usually don’t make dates with strangers.” I said looking deep into his eyes. There was something about him, obviously, or I wouldn’t be feeling these warm shivers going through my body. The more I kept looking at him, the more I wanted to say yes and take the chance. “But seeing as how I did bump into you and all…” I started to say, boy was I reaching for excuses just to convince myself to take him up on his invitation. “I would love to have dinner with you.”

He gave me a look and smiled, the kind that you could see he already knew what my answer would be. That made me a little bit nervous, but that kind of confidence also had me very excited. When we got out to the parking lot, I wrote down my address and phone number, telling him he could pick me up at 8:00. I got in my car, finally taking a deep breath and wondering if I had any idea of what I might be getting myself into.