View Single Post
Old 11-27-2015, 01:22 PM

Chapter 6: Dinner Time

Luckily, Goldilocks was the first to arrive, at around four-fifteen or so. I was glad because she could help make the other two more comfortable when they arrived.
I already started to set up by having the main course hot and on the table. Goldilocks offered to help me set the table which I gladly accepted. She had been a bit quiet since she had arrived, but that didn’t mean that I wasn’t admiring the way she was dressed. She had on a short yellow skirt with a matching low-necked string top. She still wasn’t wearing a bra, and I was enjoying being on the opposite side of the table as she bent over to place the silverware. I would get a quick glimpse of nipple each time she set a place.
Finally, she said: “Ya know, there’s something I should probably tell you about Lisa.”
This is exactly the sort of thing that makes a man’s blood run cold. Nothing scares me more than the tone of voice she used.
“Um, what would that be?” I asked.
“Well, she’s kind of, like, you know, just a little…well, she’s kinda fat.”
I stood there, looking at her with a dinner plate in my hand, and Murphy’s Law being what it is, the doorbell rang at that moment. I looked over at the door, and decided to meet my fate bravely. I strode to the door with Goldilocks close behind me, took hold of the doorknob, and watched as time slowed to a crawl. I slowly opened the door, and I must have been cringing, but the lady who was standing at the door was obviously not Maricela because she had long, dark blond hair, and at the same time she wasn’t fat. I was sure she had the wrong house, but Goldilocks seemed to know her.
“Come on in!” Goldilocks said excitedly.
“Hello,” I said as she entered the condo, “You must be Lisa.” Her dark blond hair fell in waves down to the middle of her back curling upward at the ends. She was built a bit heavy, but she had exactly the right curves in all the right places. She was a very attractive woman with beautiful brown eyes to die for and wonderfully long lashes. In fact, about the worst that could be said about her was she was well-fed. That was when I remembered something I’d read: Women and men perceive “fat” differently. I was saved by a difference in perception! I could breathe again! Everything was right in the world!
Lisa looked at me, and said: “Hi Rob. So, Amber says you gave her a nickname, but she won’t say what it is. Are you going to tell me?” Her voice was a wonderfully deep, feminine, animal growl. For the first time, I found myself staring at a woman’s mouth with the intensity I usually reserve for a woman’s figure. I could just sit around, listening to that contralto voice forever, not caring what she said, just so long as she didn’t stop.
After several heartbeats, I regained my composure and managed to say: “Yes, why yes indeed. I would like to introduce you to,” and I waved toward Amber with a flourish “Goldilocks.”
“Ha! Cool! I like that. It fits her. She is a little bit of a goody-two shoes, and she sure has the hair for it,” said Lisa.
“Oh, Lisa!” Goldilocks exclaimed.
At that point, the doorbell announced another visitor. Goldilocks ran to the door and ushered in the prettiest little Hispanic lady I had ever seen. She was only about five feet tall, with a beautiful coffee-and-cream complexion. Her hair was just a little curly, ending a few inches below her shoulders. Those locks formed a mane to frame a beautifully heart-shaped face accentuated by a pair of wonderfully full red lips, and eyes that appeared to dance. Her petite figure was a thing to behold, and she moved with incredible grace across the room. Now, I’ve always had a thing for exotic women, and a real soft spot for Latin women especially, but she put them all to shame.
While I stood there speechless, Goldilocks introduced me to her. “Rob, this is my other totally best friend, Maricela. We’ve known each other for a couple of years, and we hang out all the time!”
I extended my hand and said, “Well, it’s very nice to meet you, Maricela. Welcome!”
She placed her dainty hand in mine and said, “Thank you,” musically. I probably held her hand for a bit longer than I should have, but I didn’t want to let go.
I looked around at those three beautiful women, and I must have had the goofiest grin on my face at that moment. I am sure to this day that my smile must have extended far beyond the actual confines of my face.
Goldilocks took that moment to break my trance. “So, I guess we should probably all sit on the couch so you can instruct us, right?”
“Amber! I mean Goldilocks!” Lisa exclaimed. “Why don’t you just kick the man in the nuts? Can’t you tell he’s fixed the best meal I’ve seen, just for us? You just want to get to work and leave this wonderful food sitting there, getting cold, after all the sweat he put into it? Get your rump over here and fill your plate!”
Maricela seemed a little confused, and she looked at Lisa and asked “’Goldilocks?’”
“Oh, you weren’t here! He’s come up with a nickname for Amber. He calls her Goldilocks!”
Maricela looked at me approvingly and said: “That’s a good name.”
“Thank you. It was a spur-of-the-moment thing,” I explained. I was having a hard time not staring at these women. They were all so attractive.
The three of them sat down, and I passed around the tray with the game hens sitting on a bed of wild rice. Lisa looked at them, and commented: “Halved? I could eat a whole one, easy!”
“Yes, but you might have trouble concentrating later,” I replied.
“True that!” she said.
“I love asparagus!” Maricela said as she helped herself, and once on the plate, she picked up a spear, looked me in the eye, and theatrically bit off the tip.
“Mari! Manners,” Goldilocks told her. She took one and licked the length while looking at me before eating it.
Lisa laughed at them both. I didn’t know what to say, so I let it pass.
As I helped myself to the bread, I asked them: “So, you’ve all known each other for quite a while, Goldilocks tells me.”
“What else has she told you,” Lisa said with a note of suspicion.
“Not much,” I said.
“Well, we are kind of the Three Musketeers,” Lisa said.
“We mostly hang out together,” Maricela said.
“But there are some other people we hang with, sometimes,” Goldilocks added.
“But not often,” Lisa chirped in. “Not really.”
“So how did school go?” I asked them.
“Not bad,” Lisa volunteered.
“I meant, what were your grades?”
“Nosy much?”
“No secrets! Especially later,” Goldilocks said with a laugh, breaking the unexpected tension.
Lisa smiled at me, and said: “That’s right! I’m doing fine at the JC,” she said. “Good enough to go to Berlin!”
“Berlin?” I asked.
“For college! Engineering.”
“You will get hit on by nerds, you know,” I said, laughing.
“I’m counting on it!”
“So, how did you do?” I asked Maricela.
“Well, my sex class is going pretty well so far,” she said with a hearty laugh.
We joined in her laughter, and then I asked them: “So what are you doing over the summer?”
“Well, I just have classes for a couple more weeks, then I graduate,” Goldilocks said.
“College?” I asked.
“With my AA,” she said.
“Then what?” I asked.
“I'm off for the summer, before going to University,” she said proudly.
“Where?” I asked.
“Southern California,” she replied.
“Impressive,” I said. I looked at Lisa, and said: “Berlin in the fall, but what about your summer?”
“I only have to finish one class at JC, and I'm working at the Mall. Retail until then,” Lisa said.
“But not tonight?”
“Nah, I have a pretty good schedule. Nine-to-five on non-school weekdays. Calculus on Monday and Wednesday, late mornings..”
“That's really nice,” I said.
“Over-achievers,” Maricela said, gesturing at the other girls and making a face.
“And what do you have planned for the summer?” I asked Maricela.
“Just watching my niece and nephew for my sister while she's at work,” she replied, sweetly. “And this class,” she added.
By the time we were finished eating I had become determined to continue the tradition of starting these classes with a sit-down dinner.

###
To celebrate the publication of my first erotic books on Amazon's Kindle, I decided to publish the first of them, Educating Goldilocks, for free here on Pixie's Place. I'm going to be posting a few chapters at a time.
This novel is based on my earlier Goldilocks Saga stories posted here, but is heavily rewritten.
All four books are also currently available at Smashwords and several other sites. Waking Sleeping Beauty is available for free exclusively on Pixie's Place. You can find updates to the publication history, and upcoming titles on my blog at www.garsmechant.com.
If you find this, or any other stories of mine interesting, please feel free to look up my books at all of the major online retailers, and review them!
I'm so excited!

-Gars Méchant (NastyGuy)

I just published two new books in a new series: They Said: The Dare, and They Said: The Missing File, and I have six other ebooks available for purchase at most major online retailers! For more information, go to www.garsmechant.com or "friend" me at Facebook!