Thread: The School Girl
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2002, 04:49 AM
words work wonders

Send a message via Yahoo to erotic51
(continued)

My third climax of the evening was as intense as the first two. I didn't know where all the spunk came from, but I blasted a load of cum into her arse. My third climax of the evening was as intense as the first two. I didn't know where all the spunk came from, but I blasted a load of cum into her arse. She squeezed my prick hard as the cum beginning to explode from my balls. With a violent shudder, she pushed back on my prick, her arse cheeks squeezed, her body shuddered with wave after wave of pleasure as my cum pumped deep in her arse.

Vicki buried her face in a pillow as she screamed from her own orgasm then fell away from me to the bed. I looked at the white cream oozing from her arse and the pearls of spunk dripping from my prick and felt totally satisfied. They both shivered as the waves of coming subsided. Finally, it was over.

Mike zipped up the fly on his jeans, and looked at Vicki standing in the bathroom doorway wearing nothing but a smile. 'How about something a little more daring, perhaps an all stops elevator?' Vicki smiled at Mike saying, 'Wonderful idea, next Thursday suit you?' 'Sure, look forward to it' he replied and pointed to the envelope he had placed on the table. 'Thank you for another enjoyable encounter. Till next week then' and blew her a kiss as he left the room.

Erotic51

feedback

I have re written most of the following titles and have a few new, yet to be posted, ones.

Drop me a line if your interested in a copy.

Personals - Skinny Dipping - Business Trip - The School Girl - The Dream - Lovers - The Book Salesman - Coach Trip - French Maid - The Woods - Office Meeting - Airport - Welcome Home - Massage - Sprung - Erotic Poetry - No Begining No End - Text Messages -

erotic51