View Single Post
Old 08-29-2003, 12:10 PM
Everybody Stretch!

I stand and rub my wrists. A smile crosses my lips as I mouth, "Thanks....um....Spidey". A quick nod and wink to Cobalt, and Vicious Tease is gone.

"I'll unlock you if you want", I say to Tarzan, just admiring his bod as he stands in his shackles. "I think we should mingle some more", he says. *click, click* He is free and rubs his wrists as well. A giggle escapes my lips and I drop the key on the floor under the empty wrist cuffs. I kiss the palm of my hand and turn it towards Cobalt and blow it his way as I turn on my toes and make my way to the steps.

"I hope to catch up to you again later babe", I say, and ascend the stairs. The beat of a drum is beckoning me and I'm also parched, so I head to the kitchen. As I pass the room where there is dancing, I see Lilith grinding into a party goer I hadn't seen before. I figure she's got plenty to entertain her and so I continue to the kitchen for that drink.

When I enter the kitchen I find a gorgeous gladiator peeking out the window. His costume is hoisted so that I can see he has come prepared to party! Silently, I walk over and stand just behind him, knowing he doesn't know he isn't alone anymore. I reach underneath his roman skirt and whisper in his ear, "I didn't know roman gladiators had such amazing weapons hidden under their clothes", all the while fondling his gluteus...................

~Thomas Dewar~