View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 04:10 PM

Ashante and Julian, Part 3

It's Sunday morning and Julain is picking up Ashante from her dorm. He walks in an dsees her waiting with two of her friends, a very good hispanic girl named Sophie Ruiz and her other friend very good black named Erica Boyer. Ashante introduces them to Julian and with that he hello and tells Ashante that they have to go now.
While on the the to his mother's restraruant Julian and Ashante are talking about what happened yesterday at the football game, especially when they were walking holding hands and when they get to the band section and that's were Ashante plants a big kiss on Julian's lips and then wipes off the excess lipstick off his lips. He told her that after she did his bandmates were really giving him some grief, but all in good fun, I guess. Ashante says she saw a fat black chic who is a flute giving you some flak, Julian says oh Rose, yeah she was like Jules(Hools) were did you find her at? On my that is fine black women you got there. I looked at her and said Rose, she says sometimes I swing that way, oookkkk I said. Ashante looked at Julian in disbelief, who wants to eat that?? Their is someone for everyone in this world relpies Julian. They both just laugh and kept on talking about the people in the band.
They get to the restraruant Mama's Cafe Laredo, Ashante says I have been here a few times, he says oh yeah, then how I never saw you or recognized you, she you were never there or busy with someone else. Julian says damn!! Oh by the way I love the number 2 breakfast, you eggs, bacon, potatoes sprinkled with diced green chiles annd also peppered with strips of tortilla chips with a side of tamales, Julian don't worry I make sure we get plenty of them. They get out of his car and immediately start walikng towards the buliding everyone from Mama to his father sees them walking handing hands and kissing. He tells her usaually puts off having his girlfriends meet his parents for at least week, but in this case his Mom preasured him for a meeting this time, Ashnate says don't worry about it and kisses him one more time as they enter the restraruant.
As they walk in they are greeted by his Mom Lillian, father Pete, his oldest sister Danni, short for Danniela, of course Ernie and his girlfriend Ellen Rice and of course Riley. Julian looks at everyone and says what is this? Lillian says mijo, come on now we all want to meet your new girlfriend. Julian. He doesn't know what to make of this, until Ashante say in a low voice why don't you introduce ome gray and she a set boobs that just seems to standout, Lillian says hello Ashante, Lillain sees why her son like her, she says Pete look at her, she is very pretty, her curley hair is black with blond highlights, Lillian notices that Ashante has a big rack herself, she is thinking Julian always did bring home big boobed women. Then his father Pete introduces himself, his sister Danni who another pretty women herself with light complacked skin and has a set generous tits herself says hello while giving Ashante the eye. And tells Julian she is very pretty and. You see, Ashante is wearing a very tight sweater, tight blue jeans and some back less heals. In other words she is looking damn hot and sexy and knows it. Then she proceeds to meet Ernis Lopez, Ellen and Riley. After that Julian says ok everyone stop gawking and eats, oh come on Jules, yes mijo says his mom, she is a very pretty women an dshe kind of takes your breath away. Ashante says please stop your embarassing me as she starts laughing. Julian she says, you have a wonderful family and a wonderful group of friends. Julian says thanks as he is turning 10 shades red out of embarassment. He says let sit down and eat. Mom bring me and Ashante two number two's and a couple of dozen tamales for everyone to share. Lillain says ok and orders a waitress to to care of their orders. Riley says , two dozen tamales!! Yes Riley says Julain, since you love them so much. Riley says Julian, I'm sorry dude but once your mom bribe me with those tamales, dude I was toast. Laughing Julain says Riley you should have said Mama just give me toast. And with Julian says Riley, It's ok bro. Riley smiles, thanks Jules. Ashante looks at Julian and says what was that all about, Ernie and I befriended Riley a few years ago, like took him in under our wing and helped him get his self esteem and confidence back. Ashante looks at Julian, he says Riley had a lousy set of parents. so he has been living with Ernie and his parents. She ohh, well that's nice. Ashante ask Julian Is their anyone else In your famill that I haven't met? Julian says, Yes.
And as Julian was beginning to tell Ashante of his middle sister, guess who walks in the restaruant , Alex better known as Alexandria. Alex is 5'8" dark complication, jet black hair and also has a set tits that won't quit. It's quite obvious to Ashante that their is a reason why Julian like big tits, she is happy that she spports a 44ddd herself. Alex is also very athletic looking an dis looking very good in her tight workout gear. Julian says that she is the Police Academy and should graduating soon. Ashnate says oh ookk. Alex c0mes right up to Julian and sits on his lap and kisses him in smack on the lips. Julian is in shock, eyes wide opening, then Alex looks at Ashante and says you must be the new girl in my brother's life. Ashante says oh my, Alex says don't mind that Julian and I always been close, Julian says, not that close. By the way Ashnate this is Alex, Alex, Ashante Davenport. Everyone else at the is looking stunned. Ellen turns to Ernie and whispers what was that? Beats me says Ernie, Riley is saying oh my. Lillian comes out of the back an dsays Alex get of your brother now. I'm sorry Ashante, Alex and Julian hav ealways been close. Ashnate says to Julian to have you and alex done It?? Julian looks her and whispers no. I don't know what got into her. Sorry about that. Ashante says lets talk about this later. So for rest of the time at Mama's Cafe Laredo, everyone talked and laughed told stories about one another, in all Ashante and Julian had a good time. Then It was time for Ahante and Julian to go the library and study. Everyone said their goodbys an dsee you later's and with that Julian and Ashante go off to the library.
While on their way to the library, Ashante asked about Alex, she says what gives with her and you Jules?? As she is laughing. You see Danni always picked on Alex and I. Sometimes It got unbearable, so one day Alex and i started ganging up on Danni when ever gave a us a rash of shit. And thats how Alex and I became close. Oh I see, we never had sex, tha's incest. You I know that but as they say incest can be best as Ashante starts laughing again. Julian who Is now laughing, says, Ashante, yes, answer who you fuck your brother or sister. She says I would never fuck my brother, sister lets get something straight, I'm a cock n balls girl. I don't like the thought of some girl playing with my tits or eating my pussy. Remember Julian , my tits and pussy belong to you and your cock and balls belong to me. Julian says agreed and with that they arrive at the library.
While at the library Ashante and Julian are studying hard for the first hour or so. Ashante is getting a restless, Julian is really into his school work and trying to get things done. Ashante whispers in his ear handsome whats your major? He says Sports Management. He whispers back to her what's yours? She says marketing. And with that she slips off her backless heals and rubs her foot on his legs. He smiles as he rubs her inner thigh through jeans. And then she runs her hand along his inner thigh up his kakhi short an dfinds his cock annd starts squeezing and rubbing it until It's get very hard. Julain just smiles at her, she winks at him. He gets up and goes to the reference section to look up information.She get ups two minutes later and finds alone. Just as he is putting away book, she get in between him and the bookself and rubbs her ass against crotch and whispers Handsome, yes says Julian, your Princess is horny as she is still rubbing her ass against his crotch. Julian looks around for anyone who might be inthe area and then he slips his hand inside her sweater and runs his hands up her stomach and then he moves her bra up and over her titties and start squeezing and pinching her nipples. Ashante lets a soft moan as to not draw any attention to her and Julian. While Julian fondling her tits she turns her head to the right and kisses him. Then she says baby, unfortunately my room mate is at the room, Julian, says no problem I have a place we can go to, Ashante says lets go.
Julain stops at a fast food chicken place to pick up something for later. And then drives a little further up the coast until he gets to a place called the Ocean way Cottage place. It's a group of seperat cottages across from the Pacific Ocean. He tells Ashante that knows the Inn Keeper from the restraruant and that whenever he needs a place to get away from It all or anything else, that he would give Julian a discounted rate. Ashante says anything else, HUH. Julian smiles. Goes to the front office and check with Mr. Nygen. Mr. Nygen says taking me up on my offer finally young Julian. Yes Julian says, Mr.Nygen gives and Ashante the key the fartherest most cottage
Julian and Ashante walk In and and look the place over an dthey like what they see. Ashante says that maybe we should come back to this place quite often, Julian says that siounds like an excellant idea.
Ashante and Julian start kissing, another deep soft soulful kiss, then Julian turns Ashante around so that he can start kissing her her neck while hs is fondling her her tities outside her clothes. She lets out a deep sigh. Julian peel her sweater off her and then unsnaps her bra to release those fantastic tities she has. Again with a deep sigh Ashamnte says, you love playing withmy titties, don't you? He says yes as he needing them and pinching her nipples, then she says, I know why you like them, why is thatsay Julian, because your Mom and your two sisters have big ones!! He says yes they do but I like yours better. Ashante says good. Baby she says I'm so horny, make me feel real good, as lets another moan. Julian is now needing and pinching her tities real good now, Ashante is is grinding her ass into hard cock, Julian is beginnignto moan his approval. Then Julian takes off the rest of her clothes and Ashante strips Julian of his clothes and then they hugs and kiss eachother, Julian then pushes Ashante agianst the wall an dthen put her left leg over his shoulders an dproceeds to licking her pussy an drubbing her clit, Ashante say oh god damn thst feels good and then Julian shoves three fingers up her pussy and starts sucking her clit, this goes on another ten minutes or so. But this feels like hours to her, Ashante is beginng to breathe very heavily almost panting, telling Julian that she about to cum and It's going to be soon, Julian responds by sucking her clit harder and working his his three fingers up her pussy faster. Ashante says faster and harder as she is now panting and with that Ashante does It again, Julian has mangaed to make her cum and squirt again. JUlian comes up and kisses her , AShante kisse him and licks face clean of hef female cum. Then she take Julain by the hand and then shoves him on to the bed and starts feriously sucking his cock, and licking his balls. Julian moaning and groaning and he tells Ashante that he wants to suck her pussy again. She says no way, I'm going to suck and lick your cock and ball and fuck you like crazy. Ashante is sucking his cock like crazy cupping his balls and squeezing them, them Julian slips his right arm and hand underneath her hips and lifts her hips and throws to his left hands and arms and palnts her pussy back on his face and Ashante says oh noooo, Julian please, Julian says Kee sucking my cock and then proceeds to lick her pussy again and rub her clit. Which just drives her nuts. Then Julian is licking her pussy hard, Ashante is moaning like crazy, telling not to make her cum again. Then He does the unthinkable in her mind. Julian star licking her asshole and driving his tongue DEEP! Ashante goes absolutely beserk, yelling oh my fucking goddd!!! Julian what are you doing to me, she is panting very hard now, Julain I'm cummminnnngg again, then Ashante starts to convulse, shake, wiggle as she squirts to another orgasm. She collapses on Julian with cock still in her mouth. Then she gets up and says your enjoying this aren't you? He just smiles at her. Ashante says just wait!! And with that she goes back to sucking dick fast and hard Juian is letting put a deep sigh, and starts breathing a little heavier, Ashante is licking his the head of his cock an drubbibg up and down the shaft pretty fast now ,then she grabs his balls and squeezes tight very tight, He just lets a big moan an dsays oh goddd damnn this feels great. Ashante just smile and winks at him and she stops and straddles pussy over his cock an dlowers herslef on his hard member. Julain let out a big OOOHHH GGOOODD as she starts to rotate hips and pussy very slowly in a circular motion and then puts hand on his chest and moves up and down his cock. abd goes back to the slow circular motion of rotating her hips, moving her pussy up and down his cock while picking up a little speed. Julian syarts squeeze up tits again and pinch her nipples Ashante lets a aaaaaaarrgghhh and says that feel good handsome, Julian says you like riding my cock as I squeeze your titties in a heavily panted voice, Ashante says yes as she picks up the speed of riding his cock. She Jules, he says yeeeessss Princesss,, Ashante says I'm going to lay on my back, I want you to fuck me real hard says in sexy voice while breathing fast and then I want you cum inside my pussy ok baby. He in a hard breathing voice ok and then switch position, she is laying on her back Julian is is on his knees with her right leg over his shoulder and her left leg spread out, he puts his hard throbbing cock inside her pussy an dshe let out big groan in approval an dshe come Julian fuck me, fuck me, fffuuucckkk mmmeee hard. Julian starts slow and moves him his hips around but soon, it just gives way good ole fashion fucking by pounding her pussy hard just the way she wants. He is now pounding her she saying harder, fuck me harder come on Jules give it to me, faster, faster, Julain who is breathing faster says you like my cock in your pussy pounding away don't you, Ashante just nodds, julian is now pumping her harder and faster, Ashnate says come on Jules, come Jules need you to cum for me, Julian who now fucking her than he can tells to pinch her nipples as he is fucking, she does this as she saying cum, cum cum, Julian says I'm very close, she says cum, I need you to cum now, but as she is saying that to Julian she feeling that she about to cum again and Julian is sencing this, he says PRINCESSS I"MMMM CUUMMMING, and he cuming hard hard in her pussy breathing real hard, Ashante also is cuming again as she let out OOOHHHH GGGGOOODDD DDDAAMMMNNN not again. Julian collapses on Ashante an dis breathing hard to the point of having trouble with his breathing, Ashante looks at Julian baby, control yourself, take slow breaths, thats it take it easy, come baby slow breaths, and finally after about five minutes Julian regains his composure, looks Ashante and says girlfriend yoour amazing, she says handsome your amazing one. Just what are you trying to do to me, make me fall in love with you. Julian just smiles at her. Then both kiss eachother and fall asleep.
They wake up after a two hour nap, eat the food picked up along the way, after Ashante and Julian crawl back into bed and talk, then Ashante starts to grab his cock and plays with until Julian's member gets hard again, Julain says what are you doing Ashante puts her finger over his mouth in a gesture meant to say be quit and then wink at him. Then she starts to suck his cock all over again, licking his head, moving her hands up and down and then with her other hand cups his balls and squeezes them lightly Julian is beginning to breath very heavily and then Ashante gets on top of him and starts riding him again. Julian who very aroused now tries to reachout and squeeze her tits and pinch her nipples but Ashante says no you can't touch , Julian says ug oh, this could be hard he says. She says It's going to be torture, Shante is moving around slowly in that famous circular motion which is beginning to drive Julian nuts, Ashante senses this and lowers her right tit down to his mouth and lets him suck for a few seconds, he looks at her and I need more. She then lowers left tit down to his mouth as she is still moving slowly on his cock, then she lifts tit from his mouth. Then she grabs both his hands and puts them by his head an dkeeps them their with hers hands and then sways her tities across his head, now she beginning to move faster on his cock instead the circular motion, she is now moving up and down on his cock and getting faster and faster. Ashante tells Julain you like tits swaying in your face, Julian says yes in heavily panted voice, then he tells her faster, she is beginning to sense that Julian is getting close cuming. She says want me to go faster, he says faster, faster Ashante is moving at a rate of speed up and his cock, his breathing is getting real heavy, he bucking up his cock to meet her hips, he panting, Ashante any second now, oh gooddd dammmnnn here it comes, at that point Ashante get off his cock and starts jerking him off and then that only last for about a minute when Julian starts saying oh shit, I'M CCCUUUMMMIIINNGGG again and then cum all over Ashante tits, and she is saying give all to me Julain I want the rest of your cum on my tits, Julian looks at her and Princess, with my cum your titties look like snow capped mountains and they both laughed.He looks at her again and says your first girl that I have been able to get it up twice within a short period of time. Ashante says, I guess I bring out best in you.

Sorry this took so long. Been real busy.