View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010, 10:58 AM

Ashante and Julian

It's Friday Julian and his friends are having coffee at the University Activity Center Cafe. They discussing the party tonight at the Zoo, better known as Hawkins Hall Mens Dormitory. Julian's friends Ernie and Riely said hey this party should be fun and a great way to let off a bunch steam. It's been a rough week in school for the boys and also a rough few weeks for Julian because he broke with girlfriend after he caught her another friend of his. Ernie said hey Julian, this thng at Hawkins will be a great way to forget about Rosa, man she is one cold hearted bitch. Sitting next to Julain and his friends was a very beautiful, hot looking black girl with balck curley hair with some blond highlights a deep chocolate brown complexion. She was also wearing a tight white t-shirt that showed off her big tits. She couldn't help but hearing Julian and his friends talking about the dorm party. You see, Ashante has been eyeing Julian on campus for quite sometime an dfigures the party would be a good place to meet him. As she was thinking about that Julian gets up from the table and immediately makes eye contact with Ashante and it startled her, they both smiled at eachother with Julian thinking she pretty hot.
Well the boys make it to the party and It Is your typical dorm party, lots of beer, booze an dwomen wearing tight things and some wearing very little. WEll Ernie and Riely spot a drinking table were a bunch of students are playing a beer drinking game, Julian looks around the room at all the pretty women and makes eye contact again with Ashante and they smile at eachother again, he trys to go and meet her, but Ernie and Riely grab him and take him to the table. Ashante seeing this decides to go after Julian before he is able to sit down. Just as he is sitting down Ashante taps him on the shoulder and says hello handsome and Julian say who stunned to see her says, hello Princess. He said that because he couldn't think of anything else to say. Ernie and Riley are aslo stunned at this because they recognize form the coffee shop at the AC. Julian and Ashante walk away from the table. Julian immediatley introduces himself to Ashante I'm Julian Cruz thank you for saving me from my friends, I'm Ashante Davenport and I'm happy to save from your friends. As they were both laughing at the situation, Julian an dAshante grab a drink and try to find a quite place to talk, as they were talking Julian couldn't noticing what Ashante was wearing, a tight pink button down blouse with the first four buttons unbuttoned exposing her ample cleavage, a tight black mini skirt and she was wearing heeled scandals to make her legs great. They had a couple more drinks an dmanage to do some dancing and they kissed, kissed and kissed. Finally Julian was asking Ashante if she wanted to go someplace more private and she in a sexy voice, handsome let's go back to my dorm room, roommate gone for the weekend, let's have some real fun. Julain says ok,
ashante asked about his friends, Julian says those two will be alright. They both smile and left the party.
Once inside her room Julians and Ashante have a soulful kiss, the wet and sloppy kind, with their tongues clashing, colliding with eachother like if they were playing tonsil hockey. Then Julian would start kissing and licking her neck Ashante would let out a moan of pleasure. Then Julian turned Ashante around so that her backside is at his front side Ashante with her right arm reaches for his head and pulls his head down to hers and their lipps meet again inanother soulful embrace, as they are doing that Ashante is grinding her beautifully round ass into Julain crotch, his cock is geting hard now. Julian is now unbuttoning the rest of her blouseand pulls it off her exposing her bra and her big titties, as he unsnaps her bra Ashante is beginning to breathe a little heavier now and she ask Julian have you ever been with a black girl? Julian answer is while squeezing and fondling her massive tits, says no. Been with some white girls, couple of asians, but your my first black beauty. Ashante rally grinds her ass into Julian hard cock which straining to get of his underwear and shorts. Then Julain aske her tis question, ever been with a latino guy before? Ashante says, Nope just a couple white dudes. And with Julian really begins to squeeze and fondle her tits, she is grinding away at his crotch, they are kissing like crazy her breathing is getting more heavier now, Julain is now squeezing her tits like if he was milking a cow and when gets to to her hugh auerola's and nipples he pinches them which drives her isanely wild Julian keeps this up for quite a while milking and pinching Ashante breathing is turning into pants as she moans oh gooddd this feels good. Julian sensing that she about to cum increases the speed of the way she is fondling her tits, Ashante sensing that she is cuming tells Julian pinch them harder and faster she is now panting faster and then let's out OOHH MMyy GOODD I'm cumming and with that she collaspses in Julian's arms.
Ashante recovers from the orgasm she immediately pulls off Julian's shirt, pushes him to her bed process to take off his the rest of his clothes exposing his massive hardon with the glaze of precum on the head, smiles at him as he takes off her tight mini skirt and soaking wet pink thong. Then she tells him handsome I'm going to fuck the shit out of you. And with that she goes for his cock and starts sucking it, bobbing her head up and down, kissing and licking all the way down to his balls were she takes each ball into her mouth and sucks on them like if were a piece of hard candy. Julian is moaning like crazy, saying oh my god, oh my god, god damn that feels good. Then Julian tells Ashante to put her pussy over his face while she is still sucking his cock, she does this and Julian is now licking and sucking her pussy like a mad man who hasn't seen pussy in years, well at least that's what he was thinking. Julian now starts in on her clit, Ashante moans very loudly while gagging on his hard cock, he sucking her clit an dis also managing to stick two fingers up her pussy this driving Ashante wild as hse stops sucking his cock to catch her breathe and says ohh gooddd and goes back to sucking his cock, but she knows that she is close again to cumming and Julian is sensing this again and now Julian begins to suck harder on her clit and is shoving his fingers in her pussy faster and faster, Ashante is panting very hard now as she is saying God damn you "mmm I'm cumming again, ooo shittt that feels goods and collaspes again. Ashants pulls her pussy from Julian's mouth and slowly drags her pussy down his chest and his stomach and finally reaches his cock and says I' sticking your cock in my pussy were it belongs and I'm going to fucking ride you and make you cum!!! Ashante stars out with a reverse cowgirl and then she spins around while his cock is in her pussy which Julian let's out a big OOOHHH MMMYYY GGOOODD!!! WERE did you learn that? Ashante says practice baby, practice. You like that don't you, he says yes as she swaying her hips from side to side in a circular motioning, Ashante says grab my tits and squeeze them and as Julian is doing that Ashante lends and arch her back reaches around and squeezes his balls as Julian is squeezing tits and pinching her nipples they both at the same time let out a big moan and now Ashante is moving her pussy up and down his hard shaft, she is beginning to pant Julian is also panting, but with he lifts her up with his cock still inside her lays her back and starts fucking her hard now, Ashante is panting and yelling harder, fuck me, fuck me fuck me harder latin boy I want you to cum, you made me cum twice already and I'm ready to cum again!! Harder, faster, fuck me harder, faster, faster, come on pound it, come on Julian pound the pussy ashse panting like crazy now, Julian is pounding her pussy like crazy, his breathing is very heavy now Ashante sense that he is close, and yells fuck me, fuck me , FUCK ME!!! And with that Julain is pumping her real now, he is panting annd then Julian does something that he never done,, Ashante I'm going to cummm, you want my cum inyour pussy or your TITSSSS???? She yells on my TTTIIITTTSSSSS!!!! as she yelling that she cums very hard as Julain pulls his cock out of her pussy and starts jerking off on her tits he yells OOOOHHHMMMYYYGGGOOODDD as he is ejaculating his sperm all over tits. They both collaspe in eachothers arms and kiss. Ashante gets up to clean herself off, Julian takes the warm towel from from cleans his soew off her tits, his chest. Ashante asked, why, before she could finish Julain kisses her again long and deep. Julian says what's the question? Ashante says never mind and smiles at him and leads him back to her bed. They lay on their side facing eachother, share a couple more kisses. And then Ashante ask Julian this question want a black girlfriend? Julian says do want a latin boyfriend, they both look at eachother and say yes at the same time. They kiss one more time, then Ashante tells Julian you can't leave here, why asked Julian? Because you had a few drinks and your not suppose to drink and drive. Julian says not a problem and Ashante says besides that we can more fun in the morning as she is smiling at him. With thatthey kissed one more time and fell asleep.