View Single Post
Old 10-07-2004, 06:02 PM
~a little bit naughty~

I lean over to the nightstand and open the bottom drawer, rummaging around a minute and then with a giggle I pull out a double headed dildo. Flashing Sal a huge grin I toss it on the bed next to her and say, “What do you think about that Sexy?”

Sal picks it up running her hands along the length of the smooth, vein covered shaft. She looks up smiling with delight at me and asks, “Ohhhhh wow Tess, can we? I have always wanted to know how one of these would feel.” Sal looks down and blushes thinking she has said too much. I think she is so cute and reach over to stroke her leg.

“I don’t know, do you think you’re ready to take it?” I smile as I reach over to run my hand down her slit then back up again as I tweak one of her nipples and kiss her carefully on her sweet lips. I don’t want to hurt the small cut. She is so beautiful I think. I love touching a woman’s skin. They are so soft and smooth.

Sal sucks in her breath, closing her eyes and says. “Oh yes Tess, I am so ready.” She captures my lips and kisses me deeply, our tongues dance in each others mouths as she runs her hands down my full breast. She pulls on one of my hard nipples and I moan into her mouth. Her hand travels down to my stomach to my own dripping pussy. It’s as if I can’t get enough of this magnificent woman. We kiss and fondle for several minutes, enjoying the feel of each other.

I break off the kiss to shift positions until I am sitting in front of her. I take her legs and place them over mine and stretch out my own under hers. We both scoot forward until we are very close facing each other. We look up into each others eyes in the same moment and see the excitement and passion. Leaning in we kiss and touch, my hand reaches for the dildo and I slip it between our bodies. Sal reaches down and grabs onto her end letting out a giggle. We each insert the head into our warm, wet pussies and scoot even closer together leaning backwards and lying down on the bed as we do. It as if we know just how to make it work.

Our bodies begin to move back and forth as large dildo moves in and out of us. I stretch my hands down and grab onto Sal’s hands. We lift our heads to look at each other and grind and fuck one another other. The feeling is so powerful. I can hear our juices against the toy along with our own moans and cries. Dropping our hands I remove my half of the dildo and tell Sal to roll over. She does quickly. I take the toy and give her a few strokes before I get behind her and turn to where our asses our almost touching then reinsert the dildo back into me.

We begin moving back and forth again. Each of us taking the big dong into us and grinding back onto until our asses touch. It’s hot and erotic. I reach down and furiously rub my clit and can feel my orgasm building. I know Sal is close to by the sounds she is making too. My head dips down and I look under us seeing past my own body to Sal’s. She is rubbing her clit and moaning loudly.

“Ohhhhhhhhh, god yes!” I cry out and Sal cries out she is cumming. We buck and grind down on the double headed delight and cum hard until both of us are exhausted. I ease off the toy and turn around and gently remove it from Sal. Tossing it aside I move up and taking her into my arms we kisses deeply. We are both spent from our orgasms but feel euphoric as well. Smiles and giggles come easily and I look into Sal’s eyes and say, “Well that’s one way for two girls to get to know each other.” We both bust out laughing and kiss again.

I sit up and look at Sal, suddenly thinking about tonight and how Mike is going to feel when he sees her. We talk a few minutes about it. Knowing that tonight is going to be even better then what we have just shared and that is saying a lot.

“Ok lady, its time for you to go have a nap first so you’re rested and then make yourself beautiful for my husband.” I walk Sal to the door of my bedroom. “I will have Carlotta bring you up some tea and a snack when she gets back. I will meet you down in the living room at 7pm then we will go to the club and see our birthday boy.”

“I am so glad you’re here Sal.” I tell her.

She smiles back at me, “I am too Tess. I knew I wanted to come down and see Mike more then anything. I wanted to meet you too and have been curious about you. But I had no idea we would do what we have done today and how natural and right it would feel.”

We kiss again and embrace and Sal glides down the hallway wearing only her cover-up and carrying her tankini and shoes in her hand. She looks back at me in the doorway and blows me a kiss. I blow one back and close the door to my room smiling and letting out a sigh of contentment. Going into the bathroom I close the door and turn on the shower.

Owning Pita, by my JassWolf!!
My Story~ Friday Night Spanking