View Single Post
Old 04-08-2005, 09:52 AM

A Threesome For Lyn Pt 3

After our episode with Mark, I thought that all my fantasies had been fulfilled.But Lyn had other idea's and wanted to fulfil some fantasies of her own. One was to suck and fuck a cop and an other was for me to watch her suck and fuck a black guy with a huge cock and another fantasy was to repeat the threesome we had with Ross or Mark or a stranger or another woman, if the opportunity arose.
Lyn got the opportunity to act out one of her fantasies recently. She has just told me that when she went to Melbourne for one of her friend's birthday party, she had been picked up by a bloke who had also been at the party alone.
This is how she told me the story....She had been at the party for a while and had got to catch up with all the friends that she had left behind when we moved to Sydney. She then began talking to a bloke who had been drinking by himself and found out that he was a policeman and had known the host and hostess for a couple of years. They both had been drinking for a while when Lyn decided leave and the cop said to her that she had had too much to drink and shouldn't drive and offered to drive her to her hotel.
Lyn agreed and left the party with him, as they got to his car he grabbed her and started to kiss and feel her up. Lyn said that when he played with her boobs and then started to play with her pussy through her clothes, she couldn't resist and started to rub his cock through his jeans and was surprised how big he was, she thinks that he was at least 9 inches long. They did this for a little while and then got into his car. He told Lyn he was going to take her back to his place and asked if she would suck his cock while he drove. Lyn moved towards him and unzipped his fly, took out his 9 inch cock and started sucking. She told him his cock was huge, the biggest one she had ever seen, and tasted great. He drove his car back to his place while Lyn was sucking and licking his big cock.
When they got to his place he told Lyn that he lived with another bloke who was also a cop and to be quiet so that his mate wouldn't wake up. They went straight to his bedroom and took off their clothes, he then threw her on the bed and started to lick her pussy until she came. He then moved around into a 69er and started to put his big cock into her mouth and continued to lick her pussy.Lyn said she couldn't help herself and eagerly took his cock into her mouth and licked and sucked his cock while he was licking and tongue fucking her pussy, they both came at about the same time and Lyn said that because his cock was so big she had continued to suck him while he came in her mouth and had swallowed his juice.
They had then slept together for a while and was then woke up with her pussy being licked again. When she opened her eyes she noticed that the cop's flat mate was giving her a pussy a workout and the first cop was playing with her tit's. She tried to protest but the cop said that it was ok and just lay back and enjoy it. The first cop then put his cock into her mouth and told her to suck it, the other bloke continued to lick her pussy and Lyn just went with the action. The two cops then swapped positions and the cop that had picked her up put his big cock into her pussy, slowly at first but when he had put the full 9 inch's in a couple of times, so that Lyn could get used to the size, he started to quicken the pace until he was pounding her with all the strength he could muster. Meanwhile the other cop had put his cock in her mouth and was pumping her mouth like he was fucking her. They then switched positions and got into the doggy style. The cop that picked her up was still pounding her pussy with his huge cock and the other fella was laying on his back while Lyn was sucking his cock. It didn't take long before they all came, the first cop in her pussy and the second cop in her mouth, Lyn said she enjoyed every minute and loved the attention she was getting.
They all stayed in the same bed till morning when Lyn woke up and realised where she was and remembered what had happened the night before and got up to leave, but as she tried to sneak out she realised that her car was still at her friends place and that to get there she would have to wake the cop to take her to her car.
When she went to wake him, she realised that cops were naked and looked at their cocks for a short time before deciding to suck both their cocks, once more before she left. As she was sucking thier cocks at the same time they both awoke and laid back to enjoy the blowjob my wife was giving them, it wasn't long before both started to cum and Lyn tried to suck and swallow as much as she could. She then went to the shower to clean up. While she was in the shower both cops joined her and started to wash her all over, she said it was great having four hands washing her all over. She then grabbed both of their cocks and started to wank and suck them back to life. When both cocks were hard she told the cop that picked her at the party to stand up against the shower door and the other cop to sit on the shower floor, She then lowered her self on to his cock and started to fuck him, she then grabbed the other cops cock and started sucking on it, taking his full 9 inches into her mouth and down her throat. It didn't take long and he was pumping his cum down her throat, she was still pumping her pussy up and down the cock of the other cop and felt him stiffen and cum inside her, she thought about getting off of him but continued to fuck his cock until he stopped coming.
They then got out of the shower and dried each other off, Lyn was paying perticular attention to the cocks of both cops especially to the cop with the 9 inches. She said it was the best sex she had without me being there, but at the time she enjoyed every minute of it. The first cop then said he would drive her back to her car and make sure she got back to hotel safely.
When she got back to her car the cop said to drive in front of him and he would follow to make sure she got to her hotel room. When they arrived at the hotel Lyn asked the cop up for a coffee, he said ok and followed her up the stairs to her room, they had coffee together and the when the cop said he should go , Lyn told him she had really enjoyed last nite and would like to repeat it but had to start the long trip back to Sydney in about 3 hours time. The cop said that he had a great time too and would love to do it all over again any time, Lyn moved closer to him grabbed his jeans and said that she would give him a last blowjob, she pulled his jeans down and noticed he was already half erect, but it didn't take too much time before he was rock hard and 9 inches long again. She told me that she couldn't help herself because she liked big cocks, She sucked his big cock until he came and swallowed every drop, he then kissed her goodbye and left. Lyn says it was the best trip without me she ever had and would remember it forever.
She now tells me that she still has to suck and fuck a black guy with a huge cock and to repeat the threesome like we had with Ross or Mark, but she would really like to get together with another female.