Thread: Close Siblings
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2003, 09:24 PM

Send a message via AIM to BrokenArrow
"Now Sierra the first thing you have to know about sex is that it is like any movie, or epic story. You need to let tension build, have rising action, then the climax. At first let the man take control. They like this, then assert yourself. Be the antaganist, and make them cum."
"How do I do this, Julia," Sierra inquired.
"Well let me show you, I will play your man. It will be easier if you refer to me as your boyfriend, or at least think of me as a cock weilding horn dog."
Sierra laughed and this seemed to break the tension. I figured it was now or never. "First the man will play with your tits and then travel down to your pussy." I hugged her hard and began to nead her breats. She was arching her back into mine as we spooned each other. I pulled on her nipples and a sigh escaped from somewher deep in her soul. I could tell she was like me and very nipple sensitive. I let my right hand slide down from her breast and find Sierra's prize. I quickly began to finger her pussy while still rubbing her left breast. I teased her though and removed my hand to grind her pelvic bone.
"The key is to tell him what you want. Onve he knows he is getting laid they are all yours. A man who want sex is more predictable than the sun."
"Just shut up and fuck me, drop the analogies, and teach me sis," Sierra responded. In essence showing the assertiveness I was trying to bring out.
"Next he will strip you and get you naked and start to suck on your breasts..."
"but you said no kissing.."
"Sierra, do what your told I am not kissing you on the lips, but I need to teachyo how to control your man." With that I began to devour her breasts. Sucking them. I began by licking at the base feeling their weight on my tongue. Meanwhile i used my fingers to tweak her enlarged nipples.
"Yes suck my tits! That's it yes suck them." I continued my tongue assualt and began to force as much of each breast into my breast.
"Great Sierra, now you are hot and bothered push my head into your cunt. Force me, to go down."
"but.."
"Dammit Sierra, I know what I am talking about men can't last, welll most of them, and you wnat to make sure you get off BEFORE they get any. If you want you can stroke him while he fingers you but as soon as you are naked push his head into your pussy." I felt Sierra push on my head. I let her left breast slip from my mouths gasrp and traced my tongue down her stomach. I was stilly greedily fingering her pussy when my tongue reached her clit. I laid mt tongue flat against her button, and slwly likcked down to her asshole. She jumped a little not expecting me to go there. I left that alone, for another lesson.I then followed the same slow path back to her clit. At that point i took her clitty between my teeth and flick it with all my furry with my tongue. My fingers darted in and out of her pussy fucking her fast and hard. I could not believe I was tasting pussy, and my sister' at that. I mean I had been fucking my brother for months but I wasn't gay, was I? Whatever I was I was still hot, and loved the taset of pussy.
After bringing Sierra to the edge of cumming I relased her clit and then began to suck each of her labia into my mouth and slowly nibbling on each. I just did what i liked but more expressivley like a man. I tehn used one hand to spread her lips. It was time for her to get tongue fucked. As soon as my tongue entered her pussy her back arched in her first orgasm. I continued to fuck her with her tongue till she came again. I then slid back up her body.
"Oh my god! That was amzing. I can't wait tobe eaten out. I'llmake hime do just what you did. I had two orgasams," Sierra said. I rubbed her eye cheek bones and gazed into her eyes.
"Are you ready to get fucked now. To have my cock slide into you?"
"Yes shove your cock, into my pussy!"
"Not so fast sierra don't you want to go down on me? To suck your first cock?"
"I don't know how. Please just fuck me. Alright we will do that lesson tommorow. You promise"
Sierra hesiated. "Do you promise you will suck my cock tommorow," I said.
"Yes. I will do anything just teach me to fuck."
I reached under the bed and grabbed the carrot. I figured I would start small since it was her first time I placed it at the the enttrance to my pussy, and began to fuck myself."
"Eww, you gonna you that?" she asked.
"Well you don't have a stap on do you? Did not think so. This will have to do. Just imagine its attached to me. I just got to get it wet. I shoved the veggie in and out of my cunt a few more times. "Now I will hold it like a cock, my hand might get in the way, but use your imagination. We will start with the missionary position. I think it is virgin law."
I lay Sierra down on her back and kneeled above her. I then slowly laid closer to her untill my cock touched her cunt. I could not lay completley down because I had to hold my cock erect, but I slid into her pussy. She winced a little bit at the pain, but I enetered slowly.
"The key is make sure you are having fun, Sierra. This will hurt at first. Bteer you get it out of the way here at screwing school though." I then picked up the pace and let the carrot slip deeper into her. The feeling of having a cock was amzing. I felt so pwerful. I was in control.
I got as close to being as possible without my hand hurting her. I used my free hand to rub on one breast as i sucked on the other.
"Mmmh, Yes fuck me.It doesn't hurt anymore. fuck me. fuck me fuck me."
"Okay Sierra once you are getting into it start to rub your clit. Men love to watch you play with yourself and it ensures once again you get off." Sierra wasted no time in heading my advice. She quickly rubbed her clit, and it had an immediate effect. She began to moan louder and louder.
"shhhh, you want to wake up Greg."
"Sorry, its just you got me so hot," Sierra apologized.
"Good that's when you switch position. We will just cover the basic three tonight." I pulled the carrot from her cunt and told her to ask for it doggy style.
"Sierra, you get it real deep this way, but you have to beg for it men love to here you beg."
She sat on her back silent. "I said beg."
"Please fuck me doggy style. Please put your cock back in me," like a good girl she did what she was told.
"okay Sierra get on all fours, and look back at me. It s really hot if you reach underself and spread your pussy lips."
Sierra was able to balance on her elbows and spread her cuntlips for me. It was the first time I had such an upclose look at her, or anyones pussy for that matter. It was glistening and beautiful. Her swollen lips hung down framing a beautiful flower.
"Julia, fuck ME!"
"Oh sorry," and I drove the cock into her pussy hard. I pumped fast over and over again. I was even able to raise slightly over her and even put the fat end of the carrot into my own cunt. Not far, but enough to feel it. It was great.
"Yes that's it fuck me"
"ohh you wnat me to put my cock into you. You like me fucking you."
"Yes dont stop, Julia, fuck me."
I then pulled thecock out of her and told Julia it was time to try the last position. I laid down on the bead and told Julia to implae herself on my cock, but first I drove it into my own pussy a few times. "Get on, ride my cock make me cum."
Julia did just that. I was laying flat and she sat on my cock. I instructed her this was the time she fucked the men. Julia began to grind back inforth against the carrot whcih by now was all the wayinto her cunt. I began to meet her with my own thrusts. I quixkly sta up and suked on her breats as she bagan to cum.
Julia stopped moving and just sat on my cock. I sucked her breast as she let out a sigh of orgasm. Her head titled backand I let the carrot fall from my grasp. The cliches in her pussy held the carrot in place! I was amazed. I just sat and hugged her. She stood, the carrotslipped from her pussy making the strangest noise. Sierra just got up walked to her bed, and silently turned off the light. She quickly fell to into rest
I meanwhile, took the carrot and decided to fuck myself to sleep. I stroked in my pussy a few times then remebered someting. the Cucumber, and I have never had a DP. Eventhough my brother, and on ex boyfriend had fucked my ass I never had felt both. I reached over and took some moisturizer. I applied it to the carrot and let it mix with mine and my sisters cunt juices. I reached back. Spread my ass checks, and gently coaxed it in. I felt tight, and didn't go to far , but it felt good to have a cock in my ass. I then reached under the bed grabbed the cucumber and shoved it in my pussy. I fell off of all fours and collapsed on my side. I would twist the carrot as I pumped my pussy. I had anal sex but never really loved it never came, but this was different. Maybe it was fucking my sister. Maybe it was the pressure on my vaginal wall or oabably both. Whatever it was I came and came hard. I pulled the cocks out of me and fell into my pillows.