View Single Post
Old 12-17-2007, 08:33 PM

Me and the married couple - Part 2

By the time I got home from watching that amazingly hot and erotic scene, it was as if I had never cum at all. My cock was aching, it was so hard, thick and swollen, and I knew I had to do something about it. As I began to jerk off I was dying to feel the inside of Brooke's little tight pink pussy with my cock. I came hard covering my stomach and chest in huge drops of hot, white cum, and lay there wondering what was in store for me with this sexually charged married couple. Needless to say the thoughts got me hard again!
As it would turn out it would be almost two weeks before we all would get together again. Two weeks that saw us exchange blood test results, naughty notes on lunch bills and plenty of lascivious looks that all but made me empty my heavy full balls on the spot in my shorts.

"I want to taste you tonight," was how the next invitation was worded. Written on the bottom of my lunch bill with a time ... 9pm. The next eight hours were going to be very, very long ones! Taste me? Taste my what? The options all flew thru my mind ... my kiss, my cock, my balls, my cum? What could it be? Probably not my kiss, like Pretty Woman said, kissing is too intimate ... she is married after all that might be taboo even for our arrangement. Taste my cock? mmmm God I hoped so, I had wanted her to suck me so bad when her husband was plowing that animal thick cock of his into her the last time. I wanted to feel her cry out on my cock as he buried that giant head and shaft inside her. She's got a great cock sucking mouth too. I mentioned she has a face shape that reminds me so much of Cameron Diaz, hell she might even be able to swallow that horse cock of her hubby's. Taste my balls? She had mentioned them, and liked them. Taste my cum? Perhaps, she did have me get that batch of tests; maybe she's the kind of gal that likes a mouthful? All of this made me so hot I couldn't wait to find out!

Once again I made sure my cock and balls were shaved smooth, the cock ring was in place around my swelling shaft and heavy full balls. I stood in the bathroom stroking my cock and feeling the velvety smoothness of my scrotum and the weight of my balls.

In my truck I kept my left hand on my shaft, squeezing and stroking, (it was carefully tucked down the leg of my shorts), on the drive to their house. The bite of the cock ring causing my heart beat to throb up my shaft and into my swelling head. It reminded me of Dave's unreal, huge & fat cock head. The way it stretches her tiny pink pussy lips apart, so wide it looks as if he will rip her in two. It is so big it brings out those latent bisexual tendencies of mine. My god it is a beautifully erotic fucking machine.

I was stopped from ringing their bell by a note neatly folded and taped over the bells' button. Opening it I read, "Come on in and lock the door behind you." I did as instructed and found an envelope on the floor just inside with my name on it. I ripped it open found a note and another cock ring a polished steel Teardrop Cock Ring. "Take off all of your clothes here and put this on." Stripping down I found it hard to get the cock-ring I was already wearing off. With my shaft rigid and hard as steel and my balls so swollen and full it was a challenge! Now how to get this new one on an already hard cock? I struggled for a few minutes trying to calm myself, (and my considerable erection!) so I could comply. As I waited I read on. "We are in the shower upstairs please join us in the bathroom." This thought certainly did not help the hard penis situation! Finally I persevered and got this new restraint on and immediately felt its power. I got hard and HUGE! So swollen thick I felt like I could compete with Dave. LOL Well almost! The new ring has a shape that well lets just say, it makes you want to get fucked. As I got harder and harder it pressed into the area between my balls and ass driving me crazy! I moaned as I couldn't help but start to ooze pre-cum, fuck, but did it feel good!

I walked upstairs feeling the ring bite harder and harder as I throbbed. My hard cock swung side to side as the cock rings grip held my heavy smooth balls tightly in place. I walked into the only door in the upstairs hall that was open and heard the shower running. As I approached I heard Dave moan. He has a distinctive deep animal moan that must start deep down in that thick huge animalistic cock of his. I grabbed my cock at the sound feeling it jump, the thought of his monster cock getting me so excited. I walked into the bathroom door to find a shower stall with a glass door standing ajar. Brooke on her knees razor in one hand Dave’s balls in the other. She had his huge peach sized head in her mouth sucking as well as she could. Her face distorted and stretched to get it around Dave's giant head. Dave's epic cock and balls were now shaved as smooth as mine. It looked so good I wanted to drop to my knees with Brooke and suck that fucker into my own mouth!

Dave motioned me over and I approached, Brooke reached out, her mouth still stretched around her husbands wide head, and grabbed my cock. I thought I would cum all over her instantly! After the teases from our last two meetings feeling her hand on my cock was heavenly. I moaned and watched a huge drop of pre-cum spill out of my tip. She wiped it up with her fingertip, took her mouth off Dave and licked her finger clean. "See I told you I wanted to taste you." With that comment she devoured my cock! Deep-throating me almost all the way as she jerked at Dave with both hands. Her little hands looking like she was gripping a baseball bat. As I looked down in my view I could see her mouth sucking me in deep, fucking my cock with her face and at the same time I could see that beautiful animal cock of Dave's getting stroked off by what seemed two tiny hands.

The scene must have been too much for Dave and he grunted with a deep wild sound, and in an instant he was spraying a huge load of milky white cum all over Brooke's hands and face. A large spurt hit my cock shaft as she sucked me in and I felt its heat on my skin. Four or five loads came pouring out of him as he stood there and shook from each effort. Brooke smiled up at me her eyes fixed on mine as she kept sucking me deep and firm. It was all I could do but not empty my own full balls into her mouth after seeing Dave's swollen head erupt. Brooke kept at it, sucking me so good as Dave turned on the shower head and rinsed what was left of the shaving cream off his crotch. He pushed by us and moved to the bed, keeping a vantage of us the entire time, as he reclined on it his huge shaved cock going limp but maintaining such an erotic girth and that amazing size.

Brooke stood up, smiled at me and told me to watch her walk across the room to the bed. My eyes locked on the perfect shape of her naked ass as it swung bath and forth and as she crawled up onto the bed on all fours facing away from me. I thought this would be my chance! I'd get to rush over and finally plow my thick swollen throbbing cock into her tight little pink cunt. But she had other plans for me. I was resigned to my role, and although I had to have her, I would wait it out.

She had other plans at the moment. Pushing Dave down onto the bed Brooke crawled over him, turned around straddling his face in a hot 69 and pressed her little pink, wet slit down on to his mouth. So he is lying there legs off the bed's edge with his little wife on top of him as she starts to jerk his thick shaft hard again. His crotch and her head are right at the edge of the bed when she looks up at me licks his swelling mushroom cock head and says, "Bring that hard prick of yours over here."

When I get close enough she reaches out grabs my hard cock by the base and pulls me close. I'm standing with my legs against the side of the bed, between Dave's spread legs. Brooke continues to grind her little sweet slit down onto her husband’s mouth and I can hear the sucking and slurping sounds as she floods his face with her wetness. She moans as she grinds and looks up at me smiling as she licks Dave’s now rock hard monster thick cock and huge swollen head. My cock jumped in her hand at the sight and she pulled me closer so my cock was thrusted in towards her face and mouth. She pressed my swollen head to Dave's and licked from one to the other like some sort of erotic cock-lolly-pop. Our cocks were pressed together underside to underside and it was clear I was longer than him but his girth was even more evident next to mine - he is so fucking thick it is unreal. His soft skin, but rigid shaft felt so good against mine as Brooke continued to lick each head at the same time. Getting sloppier and sloppier with the licks and attempts to suck both huge swollen cock heads into her mouth she began to drool heavily. I could feel the warm wet slide of her spit down my shaft covering my balls. She pressed our cocks together firmly and jerked us in unison one hand on each side of our shafts as her tongue went from one tip to the other.

All of Dave's hard work was starting to pay off because Brooke began to whine and gasp. Her hips pressed down harder as I saw her sexy ass flex and tighten as I looked down the length of her spine. She was pressing her hard little pink clit into her husband’s mouth as his tongue flashed over it back and forth in rapid succession. I could hear him moaning from the attention she was paying to our cocks and slurping as her tight pussy flooded his mouth. When she came it was with a yelp and a scream. Crying out in ecstasy and surprise. Her orgasm made her tight body tense and her grip on our cock shafts intensified. She pressed our shafts and the thick veins of our urethra together with a vice like grip. Then, with Brooke in mid-scream, her mouth open and panting as her orgasm ran thru her, Dave came. I could feel the pressure build in his shaft and feel the pulsating spurts of his cum rush up his urethra and out that huge mushroom swollen head of his. Not as intense as his first orgasm earlier in the shower, yet he was still able to pump out two thick creamy loads the first of which hit Brooke directly in the mouth coating her upper lip and teeth. The second erupted out and covered my swollen purple cock head in his thick white cum.

His load was so hot on the sensitive head of my engorged cock, and the entire scene of his sexy wife's body wiggling and convulsing on his large muscular frame, her hot pussy melting into his mouth as she came, her beautiful face frozen in a mask of pure sexual delight with her mouth open and cum covered, and the sight of my enormously thick swollen cock covered in the same thick white load was just too much, I was in heaven! "Oh god," I moaned as I felt my heavy balls tighten, "MMMMMM Fuuuckkkkk Yeah." I knew I couldn't hold out for very much longer and my ass clinched and thighs tightened as I readied myself to cum hard.

Dave then reached up gently grabbed the back of Brooke 's head by her dirty blonde hair and pulled her head back. Her neck was now arched, her mouth wide open in a moan, her eyes wild with ecstasy trying to focus on mine. "Put your hands behind your back and stick that big cock of yours into her slut mouth," I heard Dave command. Brooke 's eyes widened at the sound and she tried to nod to show her approval but Dave's grip on her hair had her head pinned back tight all she could do was let out a enthusiastic "mmm hmmm." I knew that this task wouldn't last long; as soon as my ultra sensitive swollen cock touched her tongue I figured I'd loose it. But it sure sounded like the best idea I'd ever heard!

I reached back placing both hands on my ass and thrust my cock forward towards her open and waiting mouth. Her lips were covered in spit and cum and looked so good I could have licked them clean myself. She closed her mouth down onto my intruding cock and I felt her recoil with a gag as I pushed it deep into her throat. She grunted on my shaft as I pulled it out to the tip and looked down her body to see Dave plunging a big pink vibrating dildo into her wet cunt. I began to pump in and out, choking her with each penetration and hearing her cough, gag and slurp as she took every inch. Dave continued to hold her head by the handful of blonde hair in his thick strong manly hand. He was pressing the dildo home hard now, fucking her tight slit with the buzzing rubber cock. Her hips gyrated back and forth and I knew she would be coming again soon.

I wanted to hold out forever, to prolong this pleasure, or at least cum simultaneously with her, but I failed miserably in this endeavor and the next thing I knew I was pouring load after hot, thick, load of my cum into Brooke 's mouth. Five, six, and then finally seven shots emptied down her throat, or out over her lips and down her chin. I kept my cock still and in her mouth for a long time after I came, feeling it's heightened sensitivity against the ridges of her pallet and the soft sponginess of her hot tongue. And it was while I was still in her mouth, mostly hard from the cock-rings pressure and eroticism of the situation that she came again from the pounding of the dildo.

I heard a scream begin in the back of her throat vibrating the soft swollen tip of my prick. I pulled out in time to hear her scream out, "GODDDDDDD OHHH GOD OHHH FUCKKKK." She shook an entire body jerk and fell gasping onto Dave's thighs as he released the firm grip on her hair. Looking at the remnants of the scene it was hard to believe I had just been a part of this kinky, erotic affair. Dave lay on the bed covered in the good kind of sweat you only get from sex, his barrel chest heaving as he breathed, causing Brady's spent little body to rise and fall as she lay sprawled tits down on him. She had her head resting on his thigh next to his now soft but thick as her wrist cock, her mouth covered in our cum and her own spittle. And I stood there semi soft prick enclosed in the chrome cock ring mouth agape at the scene. It was then I realized I still had my hands on my ass cheeks and had to pry them loose feeling like I was leaving dents in the skin!

I stood there awkwardly for a moment, shifted my weight and cleared my throat. "You can shower up if you want to," Brooke said. "We are going to lay here a while and enjoy the afterglow. That was some taste!" she said with a smile and wink. I told them I had a great time as usual, and they agreed we all should take another 'step' next time (whatever that meant, but I couldn't wait, maybe I'd actually get to fuck Brooke!). I shuffled off to the shower where I managed to get the tight cock ring off with the help of a lot of body wash! As I was heading out of the bathroom to get my clothes I could see Dave had crawled up between Brooke 's legs and was slowly but forcefully pumping his amazing beer-bottle thick cock into her spread wide pink pussy. She whimpered and winced with each thrust but held him tight and wrapped her legs around him pressing her heels into his flexing ass. I stood there for a moment wanting to watch but not having been invited I decided I shouldn't push it and taking one last long look I headed downstairs swelling cock in hand and got dressed. I knew I'd be fucking myself again by the time I got home!