Thread: Primal Sex
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2003, 08:18 PM
Member of weird club

As we lie on the bed I reach over and kiss your neck, feeling the goosebumps rising from your tender flesh. I slide to your shoulder nuzzling and nipping your skin. I move ever so slowly down to your nipple, sucking it into my mouth teasing it with my tongue. It hardening with each stroke. You are with your eyes closed enjoying the feeling. As you open your eyes I see a look of seer fright. Looking at the edge of the bed I see your husband standing naked next to the bed. You are speechless as he climbs into the bed and starts to suck on your other nipple. You still haven't closed your eyes, but them are moving as the sensation of both you nipples being sucked increases. I go back up to kiss you our tongues mingling touching as your hips rise to meet an invisible thrust. I move between your legs placing my tongue on your wide open cunt lips, slide it up and down the length catching all the drops as you moan. I insert 2 fingers deeply into the folds of your pussy. Your husband moves around to fill your mouth with his cock. You greet it with a kiss on the head then engulfing it in one swallow. Your hips are moving up and down to guide my tongue over your most sensitive parts of your pussy. But you want more letting the cock slide from your mouth you tell me to fuck you with my cock. That being said you continue back on the cock sucking you do so well. As we move in a perfect rythem we sense your orgasm gaining strength. Your suction increases as the thrusting of your hips follow. Your husband is the first to explode full in your mouth, seeing that I follow filling you to excess as you cunt convulses around my squirty cock. As we lie there letting our breathes return to normal you as "So why are you not angry?" Well I have read your emails, so to fullfill your fantasy I contacted Jim. You should delete your mail my love. We got together and made it an 24 hrs you'll remember. You smile your gorgeous smile. You crawl onto your husband setting on his cock. Impaled you lean back exposing your extended clit to my tongue. You rock forward going deeper onto the cock as I suck your clit hard into my mouth. The combination of your cum and mine joining to help your husband move freely. My sucking and the fucking you are recieving has you growling as your hand pull my farther into you. You cum very hard as I continue the work on your clit. Your husband pumps harder and deeper into you as wave after wave hit your cunt. Finally your husband cums filling you more as it runs out in globs. You look at me with guilt of not letting my cum. So you crawl off your husband and grab my cock running your tongue over it then fucking it with your mouth. All the excitement and watching your husband sucking you tits has me cumming very fast. You try to swllow it all but some runs down your breasts onto your husband's face. You lick my cum from his face. Then you collaspe in bewteen us feeling totally content.