Thread: A poser first
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2003, 11:40 AM
Loungin' Around

I will start. Be gentle -- first mini-story post...

Tuesday night I went to visit a friend who was on a business trip and staying in Lexington, KY (3 hr drive from Columbus, OH). I spent the whole drive thinking about how great our evening was going to be together...his touch, feel, kisses...his hard body over me as we made love.

[Let me set the scene. I am 26, 5'9", long auburn hair, green eyes, 36 B, 36/27/40, work out 5 days a week so in very good shape. He is 41, 6'1", shaved head, green eyes, 32" waist, very muscular, about 8" and very thick. Yumm.... OK...now let's get back to the story]

By the time I reached his hotel, I was ready to melt. I couldn't wait to be in his arms. I knocked softly on the door and fell into his embrace as soon as he opened it.

We began passionately kissing -- he first sucked my lower lip into his mouth while I nibbled on his upper lip. I moaned as he traced his hands down my back and then gripped my ass.

He lifted me up and placed me on the bed. We both knew that we had to be naked against each other as soon as possible. (he later admitted that he almost came when he saw me...and I didn't even have to touch him...giggle) He quickly disrobed me and then chuckled as I fumbled with his trouser buttons. He finally had to take charge...he pushed me back against the bed and knelt on the floor between my open legs.

He began to lick my pussy lips from top to bottom. Then he french kissed my vagina, and took a tentative lick at my clit while sliding a finger into me. I started to moan as his tongue proceeded to do the Tango over my clit.

The room started to spin around me as I had a very profound orgasm...I'd been building up for hours. I begged him to mount me. I wanted to feel him hard inside of me, to fill me up with his cum, to possess me.

He flipped me over and entered me from behind. We were both on our knees and I was leaning over the bed, enjoying the rough feel of the starched sheets on my nipples as he shoved his large prick into me.

After about five minutes, he moaned and warned me -- "I'm going to cum if you want it."

"Yes, fuck me...cum in me...please..." I responded. He suddenly shuddered and his cock jerked my pussy. I continued to push back against him enjoying the feel of his hardness inside of me. There's nothing like the first time...

We both laid on the bed afterwards. He looked down at me as I knelt between his legs and cleaned him off. I started to prime him for round two. We got about 11 hours together and we only slept for three of them.

It was a good night and worth the trip.

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney